Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Cj's Equipment EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Cj's Equipment EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Cj's Equipment EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Cj's Equipment EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Cj's Equipment EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Cj's Equipment EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Cj's Equipment EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Cj's Equipment EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Cj's Equipment EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Cj's Equipment EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Cj's Equipment EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Cj's Equipment EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Cj's Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cj Hyuga
Cj Hyuga

Cj's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Cj's Equipment   Cj's Equipment EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:17 am

Name: Twilight Healing Rings
Appearance
These are a pair of rings, which can go on either the ring or middle finger of each hand, one per hand. They are made from a special silver, and have little doves forged out of silver on the top. Pretty simple really.

Coverage: Whatever an average sized ring would cover on a finger.
Special Abilities
Imbued with medical chakra, when both of these rings are put on they allow the user increased healing capabilities, medical chakra flows better and more efficiently throughout their entire body. Medical Ninjutsu costs 15% less to use, and works 10% faster than normal, which can definitely help in a pinch. If one is taken off and given to another person, the effects are halved. Each person would gain half the benefits of the rings.

Being forged with chakra, the user can repair any damage such as scratches, dents and nicks in it by just giving it time to mix with Cj's chakra and repair itself. It will repair itself when the user is finished fighting, by a mental command given by Cj himself. From there it takes an hour or two for them to repair, anything serious like a snap or bad bend in the metal would result in a few days to repair. (RL time, If I get into another topic that started after their damage, they can be used until they have snapped. From there, they can't be used until Cj has had enough time to repair them.)

Description
These two rings, when worn together by the same user greatly increase their healing capabilities by increasing the speed of the flow of medical chakra, while also helping the user be more conservative of chakra, increasing their usefulness as a medic. Once onto the person wearing them, they can only be removed by the person wearing them, and only if they're conscious.

Origin:
These rings were given to Cj by a mysterious jeweler, who owed Cj quite some debt for saving his life with his medical skills, bringing him from the brink of death back to nearly full health. He was an old man who couldn't pay in cash, and only had some special silver rings, a pair in fact. They were handed down through the jeweler's family, nobody had known of their purpose or powers. The only known fact about them was that they were special, they had unique capabilities. Apparently, they were given to the jeweler's ancestors, dating back roughly 100-150 years. It was a gift given to the family by an old king, they were royal rings, worn at one point by one of the princes, who grew to become a splendid doctor. These rings were worn till the day he died, and his will as a medic lived on in his pair of rings. They were given to the jeweler family as a gift for their fine work in decorating the king for as long as he lived, crafting fine crowns and various necklaces and bracelets that he would wear.

The old Jeweler gave Cj the rings, who accepted them just due to the fact that it was something when he really didn't expect much. They looked nice, and he knew they were rare, and incredibly old. The powers of the ring were still unknown to anyone at the time, as nobody had actually put them on and wore them. Also, none of the owners practiced medical ninjutsu. Cj put the rings on, he lacked pockets and storing them away in a scroll seemed pointless to him, if he could simply wear them instead and save a scroll.

The powers of the pair of rings were revealed to the Hyuga when he was in the middle of performing a bodyguard task for an incredibly rich man, someone of great importance. He had been working alongside two other ninja, both with much less experience and self defense abilities. After being ambushed by a swarm of a dozen ninja of various skill levels, both fell rather quickly to injury, protecting the wealthy man almost with their lives. Should they have been ordinary men, they would have surely died quite quickly. Cj was able to incapacitate the remaining ninja and get to helping his comrades, but both were holding onto their last breaths, taking what would have been fatal wounds should Cj had not been there.

In a rush, he had to split his focus between both men, healing with one hand for each shinobi. He used his Mystical palm technique, a staple technique of medics, and tried to heal them as quickly as possible. As he ran medical chakra through his body he could feel something different at both of his ring fingers. Both began to glow for a second, and the aura of his medical chakra surrounding his hands turned to a light green. He activated his Byakugan, to analyze the process taking place with greater detail. He could see the already proficient chakra flow he had, become more stable and consistent, and working much more efficiently as he noticed the healing was faster than it should have with only one hand working on each person. It was then when he realized the latent powers of the ring, and how beneficial they were to him, and any medic who should wield them.

Last edited by Cj Hyuga on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

Cj's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cj's Equipment   Cj's Equipment EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 am

Okay big problems here. I really hate to not just "rain on your parade" I have to "Severe thunderstorm with possibility of tornadoes" all over your parade.

Again sorry, just doing my job. I hate to do this, really. But if I didn't...well...All kinds of unpleasantness could come down on both you and me. Me for approving it, and you for training it only to realize you can't use it, or worse it somehow gets trained and you do start using it, only for your opponents to point out that flaw. Either way, I know this sucks, but it saves us both problems for me to pull these porcupine quills now before they work their way in too deep and ripping them out gets a lot more painful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CJ's Character Sheet wrote:
Skill Information:

Skill Specialty:
-Main: Taijutsu
-Sub: Ninjutsu
-Tertiary: Medical Ninjutsu

Unfortunately, you can't use this armor.

If you had Kenjutsu as a specialty, and named your specialty as armor and armor related stuffs, then you could use such armor up to S rank.

If you had Bukijutsu, you could use armor up to A rank.

But you have neither, so you can only use custom weaponry and whatnot up to B rank. In short, you can't use special weaponry above 2 ranks below your own rank, unless you have a specialty allowing it.

Now, in-case you ask: "Why can Jiyuu use armor then? She doesn't spec in armor!" Here is why:

Jiyuu's Character Sheet wrote:
Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
-Main: Ninjutsu
-Sub: Fuuinjutsu
-Tertiary: Bukijutsu

Jiyuu has Bukijutsu. Bukijutsu is basically non specialized weaponry. She can use any gear up to 1 rank below her own rank. Being SS rank, she can use the S rank weaponry and armor she has.

In short, you can't even use this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1} When you say it stores 1.5% of your chakra into it every day, do you mean RL days or IC days? Neither make much sense as if RL, which makes only a bit mroe sense than IC days, you could arguably activate it twice, in two seperate topics, and claim those days since last used in both topics. Kinda iffy and it's one reason I am against Gen's seal.

2} You never even say how much of that stored chakra is required to take it from Level 1 to Level 2.

3} What about high powered weapons? An S rank sword? A grenade? How will it fair on weapons equal or beyond it's own rank, even without chakra based attacking using it.

4} You don't mention being able to mold chakra through it. And this could badly interfer with your using gentle fist. With your fingers and hands covered, it might be harder to strike tenketsu, as you don't mention it conducting chakra for non armor based jutsu. Probably? Yes. But I am not sure.

5} The whole sealed within you as a baby bit isn't mentioned in your history, and ust tacking that on now is iffy, when you could just claim to have been awarded it by a grateful high powered gear forging blacksmith, or some other wonky, but sorta reasonable, story.

Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga
Cj Hyuga

Cj's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cj's Equipment   Cj's Equipment EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Completely changed the post, entirely new item now.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

Cj's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cj's Equipment   Cj's Equipment EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:34 am

I am very sorry but according to GenShinigami, you need fuuinjutsu to seal such properties within the rings. You can't use the origin to bypass this currently. You could get someone with both med and fuuin to make this, and give you them IC, and then train them. But you it has to be in character in order to bypass that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cj's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cj's Equipment   Cj's Equipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Cj's Equipment
Page 1 of 1