Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Koto's New Equipment EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Koto's New Equipment EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Koto's New Equipment EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Koto's New Equipment EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Koto's New Equipment EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Koto's New Equipment EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Koto's New Equipment EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Koto's New Equipment EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Koto's New Equipment EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Koto's New Equipment EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Koto's New Equipment EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Koto's New Equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Koto's New Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Name: Nodokiri (Voice Cutter)
Appearance: The Nodokiri is a 2 foot blade, which has a slight undulated beginning, allowing it to be caught within somebody for increased damage. The blade itself is a rather dark, with a sandy brown tone hidden in it. It is not silver as one would expect, though the metal is not relatively unique in any way. The handle is a dark brown color, as it is bound in a series of leather thongs would cushion the gripping.
Range: -
Special Abilities: None
Descriptions: The blade is meant to be used for quick kills, or defensive purposes, capable of catching another blade in the it's curves, if Koto were to use it correctly.
Origin: This will be obtains during my current journey, in which I plan to remove it from a pirate, after he is killed.

Name: Tekage (Palm Shadow)
Appearance: The Tekage are a rather simple pair of black gloves, sewn with a durable black thread, with a layer of mesh between two paddings. While the gloves are rather fitted to his fingers and hand, they seem to briefly cuff out past his wrist. (They look like Madara's, to be exact)
Range: Hand
Special Abilities: Highly durable
Descriptions:  The Tekage gloves are more than just an apparel, as they are reinforced with a thick mesh between the layers of durable cloth used in the making. The gloves are made to be cut and burn resistant, allowing Koto to press against the back of his blade when used to block. - Though the material can withstand fire itself, this does not mean that Koto himself is fire-proof, as the material only covers the area of his hands and wrist. - EDIT: The material performs like Nomex, which can withstand most natural fires with ease, and is resistant to heat. In the Ninjutsu format, it would be able to withstand the flames of a C-rank technique, though with the heat still stinging my hand, and at B-rank I would suffer minor burns beneath the material.
Origin: Will be gained in Kirigakure, with an unknown history.

Last edited by Koto on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serila
Serila

PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Okay voice cutter should have an exact range not nearly a meter. So you know how much you have to go to hit them. Now the gloves, good but the ability doesn't say much. It says fire resistant so try focusing chakra into the gloves for a C rank value to be able to touch the fire.
Cause simply saying higher durability doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote :
Okay voice cutter should have an exact range not nearly a meter. So you know how much you have to go to hit them.
A meter is 3.4 feet; my blade being 2 feet long would nearly stretch the distance of a meter when swung, if I intended for it to be used as such. On the extension of that thought, since my handle would roughly be six or seven inches, when swung with full momentum, my hand would be touching the lowest portion of the handle, adding about an inch and a half to the 2 feet. So my range is on average of my swing, 2ft 1-2inch.

Quote :
Now the gloves, good but the ability doesn't say much. It says fire resistant so try focusing chakra into the gloves for a C rank value to be able to touch the fire.
Cause simply saying higher durability doesn't make sense.
I hate the be the one to argue, but there are plenty of Fire-retardant materials used in clothing, such as nomex. And this doesn't imply I'll be touching fire unscathed, simply that my gloves would be able to resist high amounts of heat. This goes for most gloves actually, which are made for more than fashion. While I could put my hand over an open fire with them, I would still be inflicted by the heat, which would cause pain, but the material protects me from permanent physical burns. o.o; If that explains everything.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote :
Name: Nodokiri (Voice Cutter)
Appearance: The Nodokiri is a 2 foot blade, which has a slight undulated beginning, allowing it to be caught within somebody for increased damage. The blade itself is a rather dark, with a sandy brown tone hidden in it. It is not silver as one would expect, though the metal is not relatively unique in any way. The handle is a dark brown color, as it is bound in a series of leather thongs would cushion the gripping.
Range: Nearly-a-meter
Special Abilities: None
Descriptions: The blade is meant to be used for quick kills, or defensive purposes, capable of catching another blade in the it's curves, if Koto were to use it correctly.
Origin: This will be obtains during my current journey, in which I plan to remove it from a pirate, after he is killed.

Range would be melee or N/A for this one.

How resistant is the second one?
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 pm

The gloves would be able to resist heat like an average set of gloves of their standard, which can take heat from wood-fueled flames. So I'd say that at B-rank flames, my hand would take minor burns, though at that point I've obviously taken a giant fireball to my body. - They're Fire Resistant, not fire proof.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 pm

So more of heat resistant huh?

Yeah I'm down with that.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment   Koto's New Equipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Koto's New Equipment
Page 1 of 1