Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Koto's New Equipment part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Koto's New Equipment part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Koto's New Equipment part 2   Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:17 am

Spoiler:
My outfit soon xD And new haircut/some of Teion
Spoiler:
These do need to be checked, however. Even if they are basic, clothing should be approved.
Name: Rekishi-Uda
Appearance: This long-sleeved garb was once a standard among shinobi, worn by almost all Konoha ninja, and most others throughout the world. For Koto, he wears his Rekishi-Uda slightly past the elbow, before folding up to reveal a slight portion of his wrist.
Range: -
Special Abilities: None
Descriptions: The formerly standard garb is meant to be lasting, capable of keeping one slightly warm in cold places, while still remaining light for heat and battle. The material is slightly more durable than normal clothing, not being torn by standard twigs and thorns the shinobi would encounter in the wild, due to it's cut resistant nature.
Origin: The Rekishi-Uda will be found in a small shop, tucked away in a cabinet. This shirt has never been worn before.

Name: Rekishi-Obi
Appearance: This obi is an elastic band which wraps around Koto's waist. The band is not tied on, and instead pulled over the head to fit, making it rather snug. It is a white tone, with a slightly grey texture, and has a black strip through the center when it is drawn in slightly.
Range: -
Special Abilities: None
Descriptions: The Obi is drawn around Koto's mid-region, spanding from his naval to the beginning of his pelvic region. The material is built like his gloves, allowing elastic metal threads to serve as protection, and allow the obi to be cut resistant, as well as a decent cushion when used as a pillow. Inside the Obi are a series of small pockets, which allow Koto to store away scrolls, or pieces of parchment.
Origin: A long-forgotten piece of attire which will be found in an old Terumi-Clan home, still being worn on the corpse of a rather misplaced man.

(Cut resistant does not mean blades can't cut me; It means I can run a kitchen knife, or a kunai blades edge across my shirt, with little pressure, and not tear or cut the threads. A sword can still cut through my shirt. Think of your jeans, but more durable and lasting.)
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

Koto's New Equipment part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koto's New Equipment part 2   Koto's New Equipment part 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Koto's New Equipment part 2
Page 1 of 1