Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Introduction / Return / Revamp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Addonexus

Introduction / Return / Revamp  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction / Return / Revamp    Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello All !
If I can be honest with any of the people who may have come across this, I'm pretty excited to be posting this. My screen name obviously reads 'Addonexus' and by my current look one would assume that I am brand new. I am here to not only push that thought out, but actually to make it more complicated, so those who don't mind to read information that may actually not have any 'point' what so over, continue on.

I am but am not new, being a previous member of this website (who for some reason could not simply change his email address to use the same profile because .. )  by the username xxShikamaruClonexx. That being said, I guess it would be simpler just to say Hi, I'm a revisiting member with a new account, I'm not new.

But as I said, I'm making that more complicated.

I have not been a part of this forum for a Very long time. Long enough for me to completely forget any of the ways I wrote, or thought I could write. Long enough for me to abandon my Anime watching days, long enough for me to forget a lot of things.

But irony is here ! Recently I came across Naruto (thank you Hulu Plus) and decided to watch it all, from the start (and there are tons of new episodes since my departure!) and was quite enjoying my memories, when I saw a new email in my inbox about this website.

Oh my goodness the brain stores so much information, I remembered my past here and was tempted to see the site.

..After an hour of trying to figure out old usernames, passwords, emails etc. ..

So I made this NEW profile because I would consider myself NEW to the world of Naruto (not in essence but in taste) and also as a NEW writer, one hopefully of an improved style.

So long story short (if anyone is still hanging in there, reading this pain)

Hi everyone, it's great to be new again.
Back to top Go down
Kye
Veteran
Veteran
Kye

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / Return / Revamp    Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Hai~
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / Return / Revamp    Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Glad to have you back
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / Return / Revamp    Introduction / Return / Revamp  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Welcome to NarutoR, and welcome back! I certainly look forward to seeing how your unique situation plays out on the board. If you need anything, give a shout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction / Return / Revamp    Introduction / Return / Revamp  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction / Return / Revamp
Page 1 of 1