Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Introduction Personally EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Introduction Personally EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Introduction Personally EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Introduction Personally EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Introduction Personally EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Introduction Personally EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Introduction Personally EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Introduction Personally EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Introduction Personally EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Introduction Personally EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Introduction Personally EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Introduction Personally EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Introduction Personally

Go down 
+4
CleverYamanaka
_VlaD_
Hachisu Inahari
CharlieMichelle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlieMichelle
CharlieMichelle

Introduction Personally Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 am

Out of the RP world I'm actually known as Emily (:

My name originally being Charlie Michelle (my mother had it changed when I was still a baby). I kinda' just give this disclaimer for all my RP's (I RP as Natasha Romanoff from the Avengers (Movie-Verse) as well as a student at Hogwarts in a Harry Potter RP.

My point is thought I'm a volunteer firefighter in Pennsylvania, on top of that I'm a volunteer EMT, I work two jobs, I'm a Paramedic student, and I'm now 'man of the house' myself because my parents are going through a split. There will be times when I'm not on here for a while... JUST LIKE LETTING EVERYONE KNOW.

:D

Back to top Go down
Hachisu Inahari
Veteran
Veteran
Hachisu Inahari

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

Ohmigod another Penssylvania peep. Welcome to Naruto Rev Smile Hope you stay here and have a great time and even when you leave we will be here waiting for you with even more loving than now. <3

Btw I'm Have your fellow neighbor. Smile
Back to top Go down
_VlaD_
Veteran
Veteran
_VlaD_

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:59 am

Welcome to Naruto Rev, good to have you here !

- To mail people, you need at least 15posts, enjoy your stay(: , if you need any help let us know.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 am

welcome!!!
if you have any questions PM me!!
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:54 am

Welcome to the site Firefighter

I hope you'll have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 pm

You don't have to be so personal Razz Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay Wink
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:54 pm

CharlieMichelle wrote:
Out of the RP world I'm actually known as Emily (:

My name originally being Charlie Michelle (my mother had it changed when I was still a baby). I kinda' just give this disclaimer for all my RP's (I RP as Natasha Romanoff from the Avengers (Movie-Verse) as well as a student at Hogwarts in a Harry Potter RP.

My point is thought I'm a volunteer firefighter in Pennsylvania, on top of that I'm a volunteer EMT, I work two jobs, I'm a Paramedic student, and I'm now 'man of the house' myself because my parents are going through a split. There will be times when I'm not on here for a while... JUST LIKE LETTING EVERYONE KNOW.

:D

You should make a medical ninja.
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Welcome to the site, Emily. I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to ask me, or any of the others that said so, here. I'm on everyday and can answer your questions just as well as some of the mods.
Back to top Go down
CharlieMichelle
CharlieMichelle

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm hoping to get to make a medical ninja (:

And thanks!! I'm sure I'll come up with some! :D
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 am

I am an admin on the site, and currently the man in charge. So if you want to ask me anything, PM me. I'm on every day Smile
Back to top Go down
[DCP]Kaxi
Veteran
Veteran
[DCP]Kaxi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 am

I would like to welcome you to our community. We have a close-knit group of deviants that love to engage in thorough and well-thought RPs. It's good to see you have experience. As what CleverYamanaka said, I am here if you ever need anything site-related or otherwise; both of us young men lead this site alongside a certain graphical genius who just so happens to be the Mizukage. Hell, if you just want to chat in general or need any help, I'm available via PM or on Skype [darkchaoskaxi]. We'd love to have you as a more permanent member of the site; just know our expectations have been set!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Personally   Introduction Personally Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Personally
Page 1 of 1