Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?

Go down 
+6
Kyōfu Shinjiru
[D] Soto
Windows
Jitsurei Zukai
Cloud McGee
Koto
10 posters

Do you like this idea?
1. Yes
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? Vote_lcap88%Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? Vote_rcap
 88% [ 15 ]
2. No
Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? Vote_lcap12%Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? Empty
PostSubject: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

This is a poll, because after looking at another site I realize this is a beautiful Idea. Let me explain:

For the village, not the entire forum, everything inside will be invisible to anyone not in the village group. - So Joki Shinobi can't view inside Sunagakure or Soragakure, but we can see everything in the Land of Sky and Land of Sand. It works vice-versa. - Though this is simply for the start of things, and there are realistic ways around it.

Because the first time you should not 'stumble' into a village, you will have to be found, or have a reason to know where it is. - So for example, I need to visit Blaine IC soon, after I am found in the desert, and taken to the village, I will always be able to see what is happening there, and return without support. Because otherwise, I shouldn't be able to find it. Plain and simple. - This works well with giving treaties reason to exist, and adding realism. -

So, lets go to another example. If someone from the Land of Sky ended up in the Land of Aroma, they could wander all they wanted in the Honey Forest and Tempest Isles, BUT, never could they find the Village Hidden in the Steam. - Because the villages are hidden for a reason. It is explained in the series very well. Though, this also gives wanderers and Missing Ninja a perk, as wanderers would be allowed to visit each village, as a bonus. This only applies when they are wanderer though, and gives them the status of technically being allied with every village. - While missing ninja have knowledge they could exploit, making them dangerous.

- However, ignore the last part. The voting will be on this.
In the beginning, only people from the village group can view the Village forum. - Afterwards, once you've been shown the way into a village, it is always unlocked for you to see, and enter.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW AS WELL

Last edited by Koto on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud McGee
Cloud McGee

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:32 pm

I originally said no to this idea. But whats the point of making it hard to get to your village if anyone can just find it and wander in all willy nilly.
Back to top Go down
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

I also support this idea.
Back to top Go down
Windows
Windows

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Cooler name for the topic would have been, "Should the Hidden Villages be...Hidden?"
I support this.
Back to top Go down
[D] Soto
[D] Soto

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:17 pm

This is perfect, and makes total sense. People wouldn't know about what's going on in the other villages, and this will restrict them.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 pm

I've always wanted this since the day I started rping. We should try it.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 am

Handsome 
Back to top Go down
Taimuhantā

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 am

I would agree that the villages should be private, and only visible to the shinobi/kunoichi of that group.

However, the regional threads/subforums should be kept the way they are. You shouldn't need to be a wanderer to walk into and explore a region.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 am

was against it at first

but as i clicked yes

so epic

WE COULD LITERALLY HAVE DOUBLE AGENTS IC NOW AND IT BE WAY COOLER

BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE LIKE OH SHIT

I MEAN THATS AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

This really doesn't do anytthing since we have multiple characters....So I don't see the point.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 am

Tim, I explained that only the village would be hidden, and others could go into any other part of the region. - As to Steph, it gives a realistic aspect to people who are rp'ing correctly. If someone has two characters, it's fine and dandy, but as it stands, a majority to you and one other thinks this is a good idea. Doing this in favor of the people who want a good role-playing experience, I say we do this idea.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:32 am

What my nigga said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?   Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should the Hidden Villages, go into Hiding?
Page 1 of 1