Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  Empty
PostSubject: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 am

Plot Arc 1 :

Plot Arc 2

Change is happening across the world as various groups begin building themselves, for what is unknown. Where will you stand in the midst of this new year?

The Governments

Kitai is gone, and now the only civilization that has thrived in the midst of destruction is gone. Knowledge, technology, and art that has been created after doomsday is burning in Kitai, and little is salvageable. You are a leader or a government official that is now homeless, or perhaps you are within one of the newly formed governments that has been created in the wake of Kitai's disaster. You are charged with leading a world quickly falling into another dark age. What will you do do to prevent it, or perhaps you will contribute to its inevitable fall.

Spoiler:

The Shinobi

The center for shinobi is gone, burning in ruin. While kitai may have ceased to exist, its shinobi have not. You are one of many who has scattered the land to find or perhaps build a new home. You will be recruited and swooned by eager leaders looking to build an army, but you are the people who have the real power. You are the foot soldiers and you make up the nations. Separated some call you sheep, but together people know a force to be reckoned with. You have the ability to change the world for better or for worse, but what will you do?

Spoiler:

The Commoners

We've suffered the blunt of the Kitai disaster. We were the people that were killed in their beds, at their dinner tables, and in their yards as the shinobi fled from the city with their powers. The few that stayed seemed to weak to save us from the real threat. We thought Kitai was supposed to be a society immune to shinobi, but they were wrong like everything else in this world. We have fled to Sky, Aroma, and Sand looking for a new home. Instead all we found were the shinobi societies that got us here in the first place. We need a savior, a man among us to stand up and lead us to a better live. But with our luck, it'll probably be a man to shackle us into the shinobi system even more.

Spoiler:

The Unaffiliated

You are either a wanderer after the destruction, or perhaps you never lived in Kitai. You might have been one of the few lucky ones who escaped the horrors that happened, and still are happening, in that city. You perhaps live in a small community or are a mercenary. Your destiny is open ended, having a possibility to shape everyone's lives or maybe no ones at all.

The Criminals

You are one of the many who have taken advantage of the Chaos. You've stolen from abandoned houses, killed innocents for their belongings, and you don't care. While you may be in a criminal organization, you're probably a free lancer. This is a time period where your life will be easy, that is until law consumes the land again. You can either choose to bring down those pesky villages, or avoid them all together. Chaos and Anarchy is where you thrive, so where will you create it?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

1st rough draft is done. I want to discuss where the plot will lead to, then we need to create missions that will guide the site into that end result.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Jokigakure is already working on learning of new life, making maps, and plantlife. - I've created several reoccuring themes in the village that can be used to move plot, as well as Kye and I are planning some unique changes. - As for site wise, when Joki and Suna officially learn of each other, it can be turned into a unique friendship, which can easily be used to increase activity. - I know Blaine is working on engaging all of his members to do stuff too, and I'm about to get on my own for being innactive while I was away. We can pick up the selfish-plotline ourselves, but for site wide... We do need something extensive to happen. Kitai was major, but nobody cares, and Chuunin exams need to wait... And if we use Akatsuki, that's just cliche and draws the plot to something that's been done over and over. I have some ideas, but it would require some rp'ers you trust, and that we don't know very well. - I'm sure you two can find some of those. - While we don't want another village, we do need something to happen. Which I encourage for Missing-Nins. Because on this site, they're basically wanderers. Nothing evil about them. We need them to start causing some trouble, which we can build off of ourselves. - Right now Sky has the initiative to hunt Yuudai, and some other stuff Windows is likely planning, but aside from that, nothing ties all 3 villages to a single story.
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 pm

I have been thinking this about Missing-nin for awhile now. With the exception of boulder while he was here, no criminal has done anything particularly evil of note and I think it would be within out best interest to encourage this. It's all well and good for us to have a plot to follow but we need to encourage the players to have more impact on that plot. The whole destruction of Kitai thing was pretty much all us. As of right now, all 3 villages don't even know the others exist so i think the first course of action should be letting all the villages exploring the 'Old World' and becoming aware of each other and then maybe work from there. In the meanwhile we could give some incentive to Criminals and Wanderers to do something, a little more PAC for kills maybe? Or Additional PAC on eligible topics. Something that will reward them for their actions but at the same time make them want to keep doing things like that.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:39 pm

i think we need a big exam for everyone. have a CE for all genin in 1 village. that will bring in everyone to 1 place, and allow people to get to know each other and spring up RP. make the requirements just be a genin, that will allow everyone to just go straight into it.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 am

I disagree with a Chuunin exam for now. We only have 17 Genin all together (Most of which are innactive), and we can gain activity through using this. If Genin and Jounin go through training with their sensei, and also travel, it can create a good plot. - As well, we can abuse them to move through the world and learn of everything, and even find a way to ignite a new plot. - If you're looking to get everyone in one place, then I have an idea.

The is an island between Joki and Sky's location, and Suna is just a tad further in relative distance as well (with Sky the closest). Because I believe the Hidden Villages should be hidden, we can make that a trading city. A unique location with no government control that would allow for people to meet IC without full reason, as they'd simply 'run into' someone. And like all port cities go, you could get rumors started at any time through the city to spark a plot, or bend things to your liking.

As for what went on in staff chat, I am fully against giving our jutsu, pac, or anything for that matter as a way to spark activity. You can do that for advertising, but we need a way to KEEP activity, not just get people to burst into it for a week, claim a prize or rank, then run off and not do anything. We need a permanent fix. - Akatsuki got it active for about 3 months, by doing nothing. The Bijuu did NOTHING for the plot, and war would just destroy the site. - We need missing ninja who could contribute to the world without simply killing everything. That's just overdone and boring.
Back to top Go down
Kye
Veteran
Veteran
Kye

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 am

I like the idea of a Trading place but it would have to take place after all of the villages find out about each other. Or maybe not, Maybe it can be some type of island strictly controlled by multiple anti government groups that are using the island as a hme and a huge black market. Anything is game there no government no rules nothing you go for plot purposes only and meet members from anywhere in the ingoo world. Only thing is someone would have to start making that place and controlling it OOC. Not IC because if you control it that kinda shuts down its purpose. It can't have a leader it really should be unclaimed land that was taken over by an multitude of NPC groups and now is used as a law free zone where everything goes. That would be a cool place for missing ninja Plot too. They have an island where they can be well...free. but they would also have to participate in the crazy missions that place will have. For missing nin there should be missions on this area. Missions that tell them to do crazy stuff like criminal stuff. When they do Missing ninja missions (Tis what the special missions should be called) their reward is PAC and now they have a way to make PAC like shinobi with missions. Also there should be trading between the countries, not for anything important OOC but just for plot. Like lets say suna ships some type of cargo by sea to Joki but it gets interrupted by one of the many groups who have called the lawless island their home. That would give suna and joki a reason to not like the existence of the island already. They are stopping shipment and stealing supplies fro both countries as their ships are going by full of cargo. Im just splurting out Ideas now but I hope someone finds a better idea within mine or even use the Idea as is.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 pm

i personally think that wanderers and missing ninja for the time being should be not be allowed to be created for the time being

being a wander or a missing ninja requires someone to be very active and be creative and have some balls in what they do. literally no one here will do that as of right now. including myself. what we need to do first is restrict people to only making characters IN the villages. if they then decide to go rogue, so be it. if the kage decides that they have committed treason, they will be hunted down and may run for as long as they can.

making a new location wont really help. just saying hey this is a cool place where you can just come and do random shit all day i dont see working well. especially if it is relying on people that are missing nin and wanderers to maintain activity there.

i dont see anything going well with missing ninja, because honestly, i see that going just like how it was back in the day. hey i have a big dick, no i have a big dick, etc, etc.

giving missing ninja missions though does seem semi legit. because that gives them some sort of drive and something to do. but i just dont understand the purpose of making this whole new island place for things to just be essentially anarchy all on one island.

someone try and convince me
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:52 am

While I personally love darkness on a forum (easier on eyes), I have to admit, the new layout is kind of detouring to most people. The wallpaper behind it is bland, and simply 3 shades of color, and a bunch of overlapping circles. - As well, the header doesn't scream anything to do with the plot (which is in development) at all. It's kind of irrelevant to everything we're doing. No matter how nice it looks.

- As for Missing Ninja and Wanderers, I believe they should be closed as of now, with the exception of anyone who was in Kitai, but has not affiliated with the 3 villages yet (to which they would be a wanderer.). - Missing ninja need guidelines. - And people need to know that from now on, you have to choose from the 3 villages.

For Iris, a new location wouldn't be used like the villages, which require activity to get anything moving. - And it would be a sub-forum in "The World" so it wouldn't clog up the home page. It would simply be a place easy to associate any character on the site, without needing more than a simple 'bumping into you' reason. It would become a quick hit on the site if we pushed it, and would allow in character development, and knowledge of other locations to quickly pass back and forth. The only thing we need to do is make sure people know it's there, and I can vouche that people WILL use it, just to have others to rp with. It's kind of a drag (though preferred) to make everyone stay within their village. But people may make friends, and should have a place to easily rp with them. Otherwise someone from Suna, and someone from Joki would never see each other IC, and it may ruin any quick burst of "I want to be active" they have on their mind, because they've already been in topics with people from their village, and wanted a new experience. Hard to explain what I'm thinking, so I'm just rambling, but I believe I got my point across... Eh?

Hidden Villages still need to go Hidden.
- We need benefits outside of free pac and jutsu to lure activity. - Though I never frown on pac for advertisement. That kept it active, strangely. A lot of members worked to get PAC they abandoned, and then went to join LR. Perhaps some advertising has been going on, that we didn't catch? Specially after our raid on their site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World    Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Arc II : Exploring a New World
Page 1 of 1