Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Member Feedback: Plot EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Member Feedback: Plot EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Member Feedback: Plot EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Member Feedback: Plot EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Member Feedback: Plot EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Member Feedback: Plot

Go down 
+2
GenShinigami
Koto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Member Feedback: Plot Empty
PostSubject: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:39 pm

This is for all members. The staff are currently designing a plot which will spark up the activity on this site, and get everything rolling. And while we have designed a sturdy idea, I personally am curious what the members would like to see. So this is a topic open for everyone. - I want to know any plot ideas you have, though note that we won't guarantee it will be used, I can find a way to fit it into what we have made so far. This way everyone will be involved in creating something that is made for the masses.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 am

Frankly, the best plot device is conflict. In a site like this, physical combat is usually the best. Political conflict of interests has potential but most people are pretty gung ho about that sort of thing and it'd end in combat.

Right now, a large scale war of some sort would be most interesting. Be it against an NPC country that forces all the countries to gather together and ally, or something that causes all the countries to fight each other. There needs to be some goal at the end, otherwise it is endless war.

Another interesting option is some items or jutsu that crop up across the land for some reason, and the villages are actively searching for them. This would work best if they were in pieces, to encourage puzzle work and further conflict. "You have a piece to my treasure. My options are diplomacy, fighting, or sneakiness." Stuff like that, which requires real story work and such makes for a fun and in depth game.

My two sense.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 pm

I agree with gen but for once is like to see something new with a plot. Something that doesn't involve war right off he bat.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Kyōfu Shinjiru wrote:
I agree with gen but for once is like to see something new with a plot. Something that doesn't involve war right off he bat.

That'd be nice, but this universe (And the people it attracts) doesn't lend itself as nicely to that. The puzzle pieces for jutsu/items is probably the one that'd last the longest without war. I'd love some solid political intrigue and such myself. A good murder mystery setting could certainly be a fun setting. Just look at how things were when the Raikage thought that B was dead, and how things moved that way. There are some interesting plot ideas you could try to take from that too.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Hmm we could do something like the hunger games xD. Each village send a select few to this giant tournament with multiple stages etc. The winner or group wins some special for their respective village.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Kyōfu Shinjiru wrote:
Hmm we could do something like the hunger games xD. Each village send a select few to this giant tournament with multiple stages etc. The winner or group wins some special for their respective village.

Oh dear, don't feed Steph's Hunger Games addiction! Razz

A tournament could be interesting. The biggest flaw there would come down to who would put on a tournament in the first place, with stuff that all the villages would even want? But hey, I'm sure we can create a villain for that. It'd be the Cell Games all over again. :D
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Tournaments never work, they always become inactive.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:56 pm

True^^
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 pm

So what we are looking at for the best plot option would need to include:

A build up to conflict, rather than a giant war right off.
Something to encourage stealth paths, so this isn't just a bunch of people blowing stuff up.
Something that sets a pace, and forces people to stay with it. This lets you have an idea how long it will last, and give people a chance to really plan and have fun with it.
Something that makes it approachable by all levels, not just the big tough guys.
A reward that is desirable by all levels, and even all types, of ninja.

Perhaps a bunch of maps are released across the world, and on certain moon phases (Certain days) new parts are revealed to show the next part of a treasure. It'd be better if there were three or four different treasures, so as to allow that to go on. Perhaps four different weapons, all broken to pieces across the land. Each piece of each weapon has a guardian of a different type. Someone you have to fight, a puzzle you have to solve, a special person you need to know. Once each of the pieces of the weapons are gathered, if a single person has them, they could be put together
But that's just what comes to mind off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 pm

I actually got an interesting idea last night, after seeing how quickly the Sarutobi Clan grew. - Perhaps we could try to suede a new clan development into the plot. It would be nice to see an actual clan working in a village, which was well known, and treated like the Uchiha were. Where everybody knew them, but it didn't exactly make them better. - We could use this for several things, such as rivalries too.

This issue I came up with for this is that, even with Sarutobi, the clan immediately split to go to Suna, and Joki. Which was a disappointment at first, because I wanted them to be in the same place (To be an epic family) but then I realized an even better idea. Since Joki and Suna will not be having a conflict as a whole village, what if there were issues between Clansmen? Most clans are separated, and with the growth of a country I'm sure you would see a tie much like Aburame and Kazumi. Certain clans may naturally frown upon other ones, or simply reject those in their clan who are from another village?
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost
Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Why not a little bit of everything plot wise? So many good ideas from you all why just pick one? There can be clan battles or even different factions within clans since sarutobi has split villages. Maybe they have different views on morality? As far as the map an moon phased search for weapons. We have cannon Jutsu and weapons that aren't accountable for. The 7 swords of the mist for example. Or the 3 person operated flying thunder god Jutsu. Remnants of the destroyed Guido statue. Or go a different path and remake an orochimaru. Make some old scientist NPC that is a doctor in the middle of
Nowhere that every time he fixes a shinobi he takes a tissue sample to
Create a new body to become the most powerful shinobi in the world. You all have some much potential on this site and are awesome role players I'm sure you can incorporate enough plot lines and twists to make everyone want to jump in with both feet.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Guido statue
Spoiler:
Some scary shit.
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost
Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm

LOLZ
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:43 pm

We need more penis.
Back to top Go down
Kyōfu Shinjiru
Veteran
Veteran
Kyōfu Shinjiru

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:47 pm

No vagina
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Hmm. Well, I've gotten the Chuunin exams approved, though we unfortunately only have 8 Genin, and I don't know how many are active. However, this will be used as an event to show a new location! A small land, which will have no government or Shinobi alliance, and will simply be a large port-like city. You can think of it slightly like the Istanbul, during the Ottoman empire, with a touch of Venice. However, the Chuunin exams will take place on a specific portion of this port-island, which will not be described. - Nearing the beginning of the Chuunin exams, everyone will be free to travel to this new location, so they may watch the Chuunin exams. It will be revealed within enough time that you can arrive and associate yourself with other people from both villages. Wanders may also come spectate, and watch. This allows everyone on a site the first chance, since Kitai, to be in the same location. There will be lots of topics going on, and the exams. Everyone is free to watch, giving it an interesting touch.

After the events of this, there will be knowledge of both countries, though their specific locations unknown. This will lead into further plot development, and may even spark new activities depending on who will be leading Suna at the moment (Iris temporarily, until Blaine returns). - With the arrival of Sarutobi, I plan to create a plot development which will intertwine both Joki and Suna. - I know Blaine had some plans to make Suna boom, but with his absence, it falls to Iris to begin creating plots with everyone. It will be shortly after the settling of the Chuunin exams that exploration into the new world will arrive, along with Kitai being changed into a location that can be explored. There will be hidden secrets in Kitai, though not all of this will be "Items and Jutsu via word count". They will be things that awaken events, using the new port city as a base.

The job of the new location is to allow a single spot where you can meet anyone, from anywhere in the world, and rp with them. It also gives wanderers and criminals a place to live, and survive, instead of just being in the wilderness. This will give them a purpose, and not simply leave them alone to eventually become inactive. Rumors will spark within taverns occasionally for select rp'ers that will help fuel the plot, and give activity. Some of these will lead back to Kitai, to learn the secrets of it's destruction, and much more. There will also be opening topics to explore the lost villages, where you can learn of secret techniques, gain information, and ultimately change your character and give you things to write about.

Also, to finish my idea, note that this is not official. The Chuunin exams and opening of the new location are the only things I have discussed with staff (and had approved). Everything else is simply my idea on how things should be done, which I hope people will agree with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Feedback: Plot   Member Feedback: Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Feedback: Plot
Page 1 of 1