Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Banned/Restricted List EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Banned/Restricted List EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Banned/Restricted List EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Banned/Restricted List EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Banned/Restricted List EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Banned/Restricted List EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Banned/Restricted List EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Banned/Restricted List EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Banned/Restricted List EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Banned/Restricted List EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Banned/Restricted List EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Banned/Restricted List

Go down 
+2
Oahiz
Living Saint Bayul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran
Living Saint Bayul

Banned/Restricted List Empty
PostSubject: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:35 pm

It's that time ladies and gentlemen. The time to discuss what we ban, what we limit, etc. First up, the original list:

Quote :

Special Characteristics

---> No demons. This includes Bijuu, and other major or minor demons. Demons and Bijuu are given to members during events as incentive for winning or participating in an event. They are used as extras on the site and due to their increasing a character's power, are very limited.

Jutsu

Rasengan, and all derivatives there of, require admin approval
Chidori, and all derivatives there of, require admin approval

Fūinjutsu: Genryū Kyū Fūjin - Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals
Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha - Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Shishienjin - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Fūjutsu Kyūin - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Muon Satsujin no Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique
Shōten no Jutsu - Shapeshifting Technique (Pain's)
Tajuu Kage Bunshin - Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu
Ukojizai no Jutsu - Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Edo Tensei - Resurrection to the Impure World
Fushi Tensei - Living Corpse REincarnation
Jikūkan Ninjutsu - Time-Space Techniques
Chibaku Tensei - Planetary Devastation
Senjutsu - Sage Mode/Sage Techniques
Suika no Jutsu - Hydration Technique
Souzou Saisei - Creation Rebirth
Soul Removal Techniques (Pain's)
Banshō Ten'in - Universal Pull
Jubaku Mandara - Curse Mndala
Shinra Tensei - Almighty Push
Kagerō - Mayfly
Kirin

---> No Dragons are allowed

Bloodlines

---> Immunity is not currently permissible.

Styles

---> Human puppets are only available to ranks higher than Jounin // A Rank Missing-nin and restricted to a maximum of one.

---> Puppet limitations; Genin = 2 puppets, Chuunin = 4 puppets, Jounin = 6 puppets, S-rank/Kage = 10 puppets.

Items / Weapons / Amor

---> Guns are not allowed, do not ask for them

I will post my opinions below.
Back to top Go down
Oahiz
Veteran
Veteran
Oahiz

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Gravity techniques are not specifically mentioned yet I was denied them on the grounds of them being banned. So they need to be added.
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran
Living Saint Bayul

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:38 pm

I see no reason to ban the Chidori or Rasengan. Yes, opening them completely will see some users try to spam them but honestly it is going to be an S rank amount of chakra to perform any of the techniques associated with the two (including themselves) and while Chidori is on the list I notice its weaker counterpart Raikiri (The lightning Cutter) is not listed.

That being said:

I move to ban or severely limit who has the ability to know Bodyflicker. We don't see it in the series except for people who are ANBU or ANBU equivalent. It's obviously not a simple technique despite descriptions otherwise. As it stands a shinobi can point a kunai forward and block flicker into someone and watch them explode as if hit with a sniper rifle round. Obviously it needs to be dealt with in a rather quick manner.
Back to top Go down
Oahiz
Veteran
Veteran
Oahiz

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Chidori and Rasengan are restricted(not banned) so everyone and their dog who hits Jounin won't be trying to channel their inner dumbass.

Disagree on body flicker, very easy fix is to prohibit it from being used as an attack and ta da, fixed. You're unnecessarily shrinking people's ability pools and making things more boring.
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:15 pm

I think ALL banned techniques should be capable of use but to limit them one should also need Admin approval. I think this site is unique as it is and if we delete this "banned" notion, I think Naruto Revolutions reputation will grow faster than it already has been.

To receive a Banned jutsu should not only require those things but have other rules I guess to go by,

Like...

Member must be loyal
Show that they are going to use it in "good-faith" (meaning not OP the ability)
Show a good level of Role PLaying skill (text-wise)
Etc.

Other laws can be put down to make getting the banned list that much "harder," but then again, It would be cool to have people use those Canon techniques and have a "Thunder God Shinobi" roaming around along with a somebody roleplaying the "Summoning Impure World."

People would LOVE this site if they know that this is as real as a RPG Naruto game can get with no rules holding it back limiting shinobis techniques. This is just an idea, and one that I like to bring up at thatt, so its cool that you want to talk about banned list.

This actually might sound crazy, but I agree with you and the Body Flicker Notion. I was actually watching Naruto yesterday and thought about that for some ODD reason. I tried to think about any Canon series Genin/Chuunin that have done it, like in Narutos generation and I got none : x [who knows... I may have missed someone]
Back to top Go down
Oahiz
Veteran
Veteran
Oahiz

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Quote :
This actually might sound crazy, but I agree with you and the Body Flicker Notion. I was actually watching Naruto yesterday and thought about that for some ODD reason. I tried to think about any Canon series Genin/Chuunin that have done it, like in Narutos generation and I got none : x [who knows... I may have missed someone]

Sasuke.

Like I said in chat to Lysander. We need to either balance things by having everything be overpowered or by nothing being overpowered. We need to do one extreme or the other with this, not pick and choose what kind of bullshit we're happy with and what kind we decree "bannable."

However, I'd be more than happy if we allowed a lot of these banned techniques, but if we limited them similar to the the chat conversation we had earlier regarding FTG:

Spoiler:

I'd be fine shifting a lot of these things in to the Chidori/Rasengan zone. They will need to be toned down though. The only problem we run in to is...how do we define "Loyal?" how do we decide who we can trust to "Use things in good faith?" How do we define "Good level" of roleplaying? None of these things are stuff we can quantitatively value and I honestly can't think of anyone on the board right now who'd fit all those criteria, much less adding more.
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Shouldn't lighting release armor be on their or at least restricted ?
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran
Living Saint Bayul

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Well if a character reached S rank we can assume they are a member in good standing. And a lot of these techniques are S ranked.

As far as Body Flicker goes, lets say we don't outright ban it. Putting it on the limited list wouldn't be a bad idea. Or even upping the rank to Chuunin. Ignoring the balance angle for a moment lets look at the level of difficulty:

You have to instill all of your muscles with the precise amount of chakra
You have to focus so you don't splatter against a wall or person
Your body has to compensate for several G's of force from the movement
Your muscles would obviously pushed well past their normal limits

It's a technically precise technique.
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:00 am

Just limit it to dodge and avoiding attacks. If we cant attack with it problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 pm

i liked how body flicker was in the past, like way back. I remember it had a limited number of uses for all ranks, limited distance traveled, only in LoS. If we re-impliment that, and add on only being able to use it for straight movement and dodging, not for any attacking purpose, then we are solid. I dont see the full need of restricting it or even making it a B rank jutsu. Not even a C rank to be honest. Making it D and added a cap along with some other restrictions should be nice, but not slapping a straight restricted or ban on the thing.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 pm

I just want to go back and add my own opinion. Personally, I don't think
Hydration Technique
Rain Tiger At Will - Should be banned
- I know a lot of sides ban Rain Tiger At Will, but it's not actually a Rin'Negan technique, that's just a misconception. It's Yahiko's technique, which would make sense in the Land of Rain. Also, it simply allows one to create a rain, and control it's density and such, as well as using to to extend their range of Sensory. - With Regulation, this technique could be fine, and used in rp to make things interesting.

As for the Hydration Technique, I know Hozuki makes physical attacks useless, and you can merge with water and such, but there are ways around it. Suigetsu was shown to be very scared of Fire Release (Probably due to evaporation) and was turned back into to a Jello, but collected state with Lightning Release imbued with him. It was his ultimate weakness. - As for Mangetsu, and the Second Mizukage... I think we designed the clan ourselves, it would be terrific to have some Hozuki on the site.

I'd almost even say allowing Flying Thunder God and Impure World Resurrection. For the ladder, you could make it an S-rank technique, with C-rank chakra cost per shinobi kept summoned per turn. And then with Flying Thunder God, C-rank every time they warp, and they actually would have to rp learning the seal, and then sealing each weapon. Though I know both of these techniques would never be allowed leeway xD

- Now, what should be banned is
Uchiha Return
Execution by Kiss
Corpse Soil
Darkness Release, and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned/Restricted List   Banned/Restricted List Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned/Restricted List
Page 1 of 1