Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]

Go down 
+19
Sloth
Koto
Iris
Drew.
Windows
Blaine
The Boulder
RyuuRyuu
DieSuperFly
Serila
GenShinigami
Yuudai Uchiha
Oahiz
_VlaD_
Light
Dengen
Kamuri
Harumai
Stephanie
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] Empty
PostSubject: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm

This is going to the be last and final recruiting topic for staff. All applications past this date will be posted here and will be constantly updated. If you are interested in being a staff member, then first you need to know two things:

1.) It is tough work. Its not something that is typically fun, but it is very rewarding. You have a chance to change the course of the site and that is something that is very cool. Furthermore, an important thing to realize is that member do not work for you ; you work for the members. While you might be bitched out, its your responsibility to remain your composure and move on with your day. Retaliation won't be tolerated.

2.) You will be rewarded for your work with both OOC and IC currency. Every month every staff member is evaluated for their work. If they are deemed worthy by the admins of the site they will be rewarded 50 PAC/800 RYO. If you go above and beyond the call then you have a chance for a promotion

Staff Application Template:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Account:[/b]
[b]Length of Membership:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]How You Plan to Contribute as Staff:[/b]

Last edited by Miss Malice on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harumai
Harumai

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Name: Kiele
Account: Harumai
Length of Membership: A week - 2 weeks. (Been here in the past, on and off for around 1 year in total? I believe.)
Experience: 3 Years (I've been going on and off as a Customs Mod, Relations Admin, P.A.C mod here before for around 3 months. I quit at random, lost my muse for a while. Been an admin on and off for various Mass Effect, Zach Bell, and Pokemon Sites. Lets just say I go around the rp circuit.)
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: Not eating people......much..?

Last edited by Harumai on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamuri
Veteran
Veteran
Kamuri

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Name: Kamre
Account: Ree
Length of Membership: Coming up on 3 years
Experience: I've been a PAC mod several times, along with a reg mod several times. I think I got up to Level 3 on Todd's old system
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: I honestly hate PAC, but if it needs to be done I'll do it, and I'm still getting back into the roleplaying scene, but once I get the hang of things again it'll be just like old times Wink
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Name: The king, Elvis

Account: Dengen

Length of Membership: Few months now

Experience: None

How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: Work on the Clock. Be a MoD for the people! I dont know if this is even a position, but I would love to be a plot developer as well, everyone will get their shine and I am known to be annoyingly fair since I truly understand the concept that "THIS IS JUST A GAME"
Back to top Go down
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Name: Ace... or Eric

Account: Light and inactive acounts: .Kira. and Sith

Length of Membership: 4 almost 5 years i think..... a really long time just a lot of off and on with school and heavy work sheds.

Experience: Been rping for over 10 years. Has worked on this site as a mod maybe 2 or 3 times (worked conflicted with my ablilty to continue). Have owned three sites that were sucessful, biggest one was Bleach Ingoo. I've admined on several sites, that lived for a pretty good while. I do graphic design, pm me if you want to check out some of my work.

How You Plan to Contribute as Staff:
Due to the fact that i've gained a lot of free time, i am on the site regularly now (graduated), i have good basic understanding of most jutsus and how they compare to created ones, so i understand where about they should be ranked and why. I'm good with special characterists, and would have a lot to offer as far creating standard ones for the sight. also i don't mind explaining and expressing my concerns for a issue and leaveing open room for debate from others.
Back to top Go down
_VlaD_
Veteran
Veteran
_VlaD_

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 am

Name: Vlad
Account: Vlad
Length of Membership: 6moths
Experience:
I have been both PAC and regular moderator on here before, however I left for a while to explore some other RP forums. With regards to RP, I've been around at it for around two years, through out this time, I've been moderator/sites assistant on one or two sites!
I have a wide range of ideas that I would be able to contribute with regards to the sites, although i consider pac daunting, I would happily write up any required guides! Furthermore, I have some graphics skills and thus would be able to contribute to the sites with any graphical development they may need, similarly I could create an advertisement video regarding the server since am improving at after effects. Finally, I am picking up in activity as of today and will be able to help players that need it whilst reviewing anything else that's required!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:14 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Oahiz
Veteran
Veteran
Oahiz

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Do I actually need to fill that out?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Since I'm hell bent on making everyone fall below the rule of law, yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Oahiz
Veteran
Veteran
Oahiz

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Name: Oahiz
Account: Oahiz
Length of Membership: A while
Experience: lol
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: Keep stuff checked, police the chat during the day, clean up obnoxiously flat out broken crap.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Name: Yuudai Uchiha
Account: Yuudai Uchiha
Length of Membership: a few months
Experience: i have been a mod on 2 naruto sites and a admin on 2 naruto sites. I was a mod on a zombie RPG but was promoted to admin.
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: Take some pressure of my higher ups by looking at apps. Making sure everybody is obeying the chat rules. Keeping everybody happy to the best of my abilities.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:22 am

Name: GenShinigami, Gen, Jen, Jennifer, The Collective
Account: This one.
Length of Membership: Since 2013-04-08
Experience: I have been using forum boards for about 6 years now. I have created quite a few for various. I am familiar with most tools used by forum boards. While my experience with Forumotion is limited, I have a lot of practice at learning how to use the tools effectively.
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: If nothing else, I find I am good at playing the Devil's Advocate. I make a point of looking at both sides of a discussion or argument and try to find a happy middle ground. I'm good at cleaning up old posts and coming up with ideas to help improve member experience and activity. I'm also perfectly capable of standard moderation duties (Reviewing applications, reviewing reported topics, answering questions, writing up rules/guides) as needed.

Last edited by GenShinigami on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serila
Serila

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Name:Serila
Account:Serila
Length of Membership: Not long, I think maybe a month or about there, maybe less.
Experience: Let's see, I have been on a few forums using forumation, and find that I was keeping the chat in line sometimes when it wasn't in the right section of it.
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff:Just check things, and watch chat I am on there a ton. Also I can check bloodlines, characters, justsu, and weapons to make sure nothing is a bit too OP or not in the right locations or set up right. Also check some mission checking.
Back to top Go down
DieSuperFly
Veteran
Veteran
DieSuperFly

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 am

I'm not applying for a member of staff, but I'd like to give a recommendation to Serila, as she isn't a total idiot. She seems rather responsible and active aswell. And no, this is not a troll post for once.

Simply Yours,

Essay.
Back to top Go down
RyuuRyuu
Veteran
Veteran
RyuuRyuu

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Name: Ryuu
Account: RyuuRyuu
Length of Membership: a few months
Experience: A trial mod for a week (had to leave to go do other things)
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: I'm active on the chatbox, so I could look after it. Check out for things that are broken, clean up a bit, review guides, all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Boulder
Veteran
Veteran
The Boulder

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Code:
Name: Hakai
Account: The Boulder
Length of Membership: Joined : 2011-02-17
Experience: I have been mods and admins on countless sites. I have ran more than 5 effective rps, as head admin or Co-Owner. Most recently I ran Naruto LD with 40 some members for about 4 months, before I
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: I can do apps of any kind, battle mod, mission mod and most importantly my general canon knowledge is nearly perfect. I also have a firm understanding how jutsu and chakra work in the the naruto universe to help better on apps. Also on helping with custom clans getting them possible to use. Also I might sometimes bring the ruckus and can get a little trolly; its all in good fun. Ultimately I put in work.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Those I am interested in have received a PM.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Name: Blaine
Account: Blaine
Length of Membership: Idk
Experience: Here and there
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: Do not give me an @, only call me in when battles need modding or allow me to step in if I deem something world breaking that is approved.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:31 am

Still hiring.
Back to top Go down
Windows
Windows

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Name: Charlie
Account: Windows
Length of Membership: I've been here for a couple of weeks now, actively. I've been off and on the site, periodically, since 2008.
Experience: I have been a moderator and administrator on countless RP sites (that have, sadly, failed due to the head of administration lacking leadership qualities), I was an administrator for about a year and a half, and also have a lot of free time since it is the summer now.
Frequently active on the chatbox and the forum. I know the rules and help assist members--I can also keep my peers in check, especially when targeting other members. More importantly, I wouldn't hold my position the staff above the heads of our members. My freedom this summer and activity level(s) can be highly contribute to the site's clock work.

Back to top Go down
Drew.
Veteran
Veteran
Drew.

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 am

Name: Drew
Account: Drew.
Length of Membership: Four Years (On and Off)
Experience: Been mod on this site several times before.
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: Anything that is needed. I am your man.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:41 am

Still hiring new staff, apply now
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:04 am

Name: Koto
Account: Koto
Length of Membership: Was on the site a long time ago; though I just recently re-joined about 2 weeks ago.
Experience: Have ran several sites, modded on many as well.
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: For one, I am active everyday, most of the hours. I can bring good judgement, unbiased opinion, and knowledge which some of the staff seem to exclude, as well as letting people explain their points. I already go through everyone profiles, I read every forum, and could get to them without being asked twenty times. - I know the Naruto world like the back of my hand, and I understand basic English, which would allow me to actually critique battles which disputes arise in. For better judgement, several people on the site can vouch for me, and any admin who is interested can have me check a profile, so I can prove my abilities as a mod.
Back to top Go down
Kamuri
Veteran
Veteran
Kamuri

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Name: Kamre
Account: Ree
Length of Membership: April 2010
Experience: Quite a lot on this site alone.
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: I'm not gonna make this long. I plan to check stuff. I know how irritating it is to have your app sit there for days and have to ASK the staff to look at it. I'll try to help with everything, except PAC unless it's 100% needed...I hate PAC
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Name: KidAce/Joker/Smiggie Balls
Account: KidAce
Length of Membership: Just started Smile
Experience: Been a mod for a year over at good ol LR, considered for admin but I recently took an absence and wasn't voted to stay on the island. q_q
How You Plan to Contribute as Staff: I'll be the best damn mod I can attempt to be! I swearz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]   Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring] Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Staff Recruitment Page [Currently Hiring]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next