Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Plot rework and systems renovations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Plot rework and systems renovations Empty
PostSubject: Plot rework and systems renovations   Plot rework and systems renovations EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 am

So, hello again my fellow roleplayers!  After considerable thought and deliberation, I have come to a final decision on what will be happening with the plot.  It involves a minor rewind, tied to a timeskip.  We will rewind back to just before the Akatsuki were created and added to the site (Roughly a year back in-game time) and then we have a timeskip of five years.  In this time, Kitai will be destroyed. (Though the stories as to WHAT destroyed it will be varied, and no one will know for certain)

In these five years, things have changed.  Villages have formed, secret tools and techniques have been unlocked, and clans have been revived.

The majority of our rules are due for a rework, and so I am going to use my new staff team to head that up.  This will be done as soon as possible, and is of the highest priority.  Some of these changes will include:

Creating/Releasing the Seven Swords of the Mist.
Creating/Releasing new legendary items.
Reworking our civilian systems and tying them into the ninja systems.
Create career SC tools, which will replace things such as Sensory, Medical, and perhaps even Bukijutsu.  It will also cover areas such as ANBU, and Scout.
Clans will be much more strongly tied to the villages and will hopefully be revived as well.
The PAC system will have some minor reworking done to it.
A new Bingo Book system will be created to encourage people to play villains and allow rank up options for that path as well.
Entirely new SC will also all be created to help incorporate all of these new systems, and allow for better customization.
New criteria will be added to jutsu, specifically a "Cost" line, and for Genjutsu a "Trigger" line.

So those are what we're looking at.  Any current characters that people would like to keep will be asked to get rewritten to get tied into the new world and new rules.  For now though, everyone is welcome to continue making characters and roleplay with the current rules.

As an added note, I am looking for people for high ranking characters, namely Kage.  This is a large responsibility and before anyone else calls that a foolish decision, I don't see much other option.  So, I will be accepting Kage and Clan Leader applications via PM.  I'd like you to explain your character concept, what you will do with this character, and most importantly WHY you think you should be given that level of power and responsibility.

I don't have anything else to add right now, but I welcome input from the members.  Hope everyone is looking forward to this.

~GenShinigami
Back to top Go down

Plot rework and systems renovations
Page 1 of 1