Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Plot proposal  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Plot proposal  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Plot proposal  EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Plot proposal  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Plot proposal  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Plot proposal  EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Plot proposal  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Plot proposal  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Plot proposal  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Plot proposal  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Plot proposal  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Plot proposal  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Plot proposal

Go down 
+2
Living Saint Bayul
Stephanie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:28 pm

This takes place after the events that have happened most recently, with a very small time skip. This means we keep all of our characters and leaves room for some lower ranked people to up their rank once the current available ranks gets updated.

Plot:

Plumes of smoke still pour from the ruins of Kitai, as the immense city, its factories, warehouses, and neighborhoods continue to burn from the wrath of the bijuu. Small gangs reside in the ruins, claiming what they can in the aftermath. Its been almost a year since the attack happened. At the end of civilization new communities tried to rise up in the form of villages, claiming the territory of formerly the sand and water countries. However, it was clear the world was not ready for villages to return, after they quickly turned into disrepair from disorganization in wake of Kitai's downfall.

It seems the people are ready to rebuild finally, being a year after their lives were disrupted by Yuudai Uchiha and his release of the Bijuu. Unfortunetly it seems the people of the world are now in the same state they were before Kitai was founded. They live in small village states that are constantly destroyed and rebuilt. The people that called the outsiders barbarians now live as one of them.

If you were to ask anyone who they fought or lived for, you would probably get 3 answers. The Imperialists, the Freemasons, or the Nationalists.

The Imperialists believe that the Monarchy that ruled Kitai is the natural ruler of the known world, since they ruled it when they sat in the throne. They fight to find a suitable King of Queen to start a new Dynasty and rebuild from the ashes.

The Nationalists believe that the world should be split between the countries of Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, and Sand. They want to reinstitute the old daimyo and kage system of power. They despise the idea of the Imperialists, and directly rival the faction and their ideas.

The Freemasons are a mix of shinobi, shady business men, and ordinary civilians that mainly descend from Kitai and the two villages that came after. Similar to the Illuminati, the Freemasons wish to manipulate the tension between the other two factions so that their ambitions can come to life. They wish to build one nation, with the Freemasons as their government senate body. Similar to the Tide Republic that once stood over 100 years ago, they want to create a government led by the people. However, the top tier of the masonry know that it will be ruled by them in the end, and they will develop any sinister plan they need to have it be so.

Only one thing is sure in this uncertain future. Villages, cities, nations, clans, and tension will rise as humanity tries to rebuild what was lost once again. Who do you represent, who will you betray, and what do you believe in?

The faction system will replace the original clan system we had. This gives us three ideologies to believe in why we build new villages and countries. Instead of having clans create tension in one city, now we have factions creating tension in the world. This isn't a new system that will last forever, the faction system is created for the plot, and will naturally go away if factions die down in the IC world.

The factions won't have a nation per say, they will be in EVERY nation or group. This creates tension in every village or city and lets us create sub plots as well.

Anyways, I've run out of time.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran
Living Saint Bayul

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Muffawking Freemasons? No. Factions? Good idea. Your version of them? Terrible idea.

Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Yeah Freemasons, no. But I agree factions do seem cool. The other seem cool, I just don't like masons.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Lofwyr wrote:
Muffawking Freemasons? No. Factions? Good idea. Your version of them? Terrible idea.

Lofwyr, please try to provide constructive criticism and remain civil. Your post there does not help build anything from Stephanie's ideas, and only tears them down. I encourage you to address specific points and what you think does and does not work in them.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:23 am

Freemasons what an organization that dengen made,

Stop being a dick, I'm trying to create a plot that goes off of what was already established IC. I didn't pick the names.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:27 am

The plot seems pretty cool I like it.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:10 am

To keep people in the loop, I'll reveal this much:

While I am not currently 100% sold on any one plot right now, I am looking at doing a rewind/reboot. Essentially, I'll rewind our site back to right before Blaine was brought in with the Akatsuki and then have some sort of destruction event happen to Kitai. Kitai will be left as a ruin, which will undoubtedly be inhabited by people, likely bandits and wanders. Then a 1-5 year timeskip will be placed in effect. In this time, villages will be founded. (So I'm looking for Kage applicants if this plot is chosen) This will be roughly the point that people will be beginning, so it is likely that people will need to make new characters or reword their current ones.

Again, I am open to all plot suggestions, any little ideas, or offers to work on something. I may not accept it, but I'm eager to work with the members (I like to think I'm very hands on and like to be approached by members when they have ideas, problems, or just to talk) and hope that these things will allow it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 am

I don't like the idea but I'll explain why:

Doing a "rewind" is asking things to play out exactly the same. Villages will be founded and will go inactive then the continued cycle or villages rising and falling will continue. Don't continue the cycle Gen. Even legacies has a topic up in their feedback section titled "How to solve low village activity". We really need to move beyond it. If members want villages, they should be able to create them but not auto-place them and expect them to solve a problem we've been having for years.

Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 am

Stephanie wrote:
I don't like the idea but I'll explain why:

Doing a "rewind" is asking things to play out exactly the same. Villages will be founded and will go inactive then the continued cycle or villages rising and falling will continue. Don't continue the cycle Gen. Even legacies has a topic up in their feedback section titled "How to solve low village activity". We really need to move beyond it. If members want villages, they should be able to create them but not auto-place them and expect them to solve a problem we've been having for years.

Just my opinion
Again, I appreciate the feedback. I've not run a Naruto site this size before, so experience from any source is appreciated.

I feel like handing all of the power off to the members isn't a good idea. Please though, don't misunderstand. I want the members to influence and even control the plot. However it falls on the staff to control the over arching plot line. The release of Bijuu, a sudden discovery of the Seven Swords, or even a mysterious stranger who appears with a new jutsu. When starting from what is essentially scratch, I have to give a solid foundation to the members to begin in.
By having villages for the members to begin in, and established countries, people don't need to learn a fancy new history at first. It encourages new members to join while we are low on people. Once we have more members, we get the chance to really mix it up, but the activity is high enough that new members will still be willing to give it some time.

I hope that by forcing the timeskip and changing events, it will prevent our previous problem. I've spoken with a few people about what they'd do if given a village, and also had some interesting ideas tied to this plot suggestion. I'm not married to it, no, but I certainly feel it presents potential.

That all being said, Steph, what is interesting about this plot is that your suggestion could be implemented as well through it, though likely in a more subtle fashion. It's a solid but versatile option. I'm keeping my eyes open for others, however.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 am

I guess how you convinced me is saying that its easier to become more active in the beginning. I agree it gives new members a base and familiarity. So I support. I do think the factions idea is a good one though.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 am

I see the same basic things on naruto sites. We have villages and then there the Akatsuki. Akatsuki are cool. They play a major role in the series. But I always wanted to try out some of the other groups. Just imagine a whole new set of bad guys. Like the Haido nights emerging for power. Inside of the classic bad guys we have something different.

This also allows other classes to role play as. So far I only see two major ones. You have the Shinobi, and then the citizen. Occasionally the Samurai. Each plays a role in the role play or plot. However the Haido knights create a new class. As the Haido knights have no knowledge of ninja. Instead of kuni throwing they are arrow shooters. Instead of Kanata's they have knight like swords and shields. Both can still be passed off as kenjutsu, as they are jutsu sword techniques.

Now there will have to be some major discussion about this class. As the haido knights have different ablites vs a ninja. Which their might have to be some restrictions on the abilities. There will also have to be a development of rankings. Because I would think they would have a different ranking system from shinobi,because they had no knowledge of shinobi.

I will also have ranking on attacks of the Haido knights. Have them still under justu, so there will be no confusion. They will just be attacks simular to ninjutsu,genjuts,and taijutsu. Instead of chakra their power comes from the gelel stone. I would limit the amount of times they can heal in a topic. Also limit them to one element. I will them the same number of skills as a shinobi. But only A-Rank to S-Rank Haido knights to transform. Another thing is to make C-Rank and up the only ones who can heal multiple times in a topic or in general.

Now Stephanie I really like your idea of the fractions. So how I would make the Haido Knights using your idea will be, Out of Nami emerges a Continent . The whole Continent is one large kingdom rule by one king. However the Continent consist of two fraction. The whole Continent is a government of Imperialists. I would then create one fraction to want to kill the king and rule over the Continent. And change it what the Nationalists believe.

Gen here my idea for the Haido knights about the time skip or rewind.Take it back that point before Blaine came in with the Akatsuki. But have the Haido knights traveling to Kitai. The King makes an alliance with the Kages and make's a peace treaty so they can explore each others Continent.Then time skip it 1-5 years. This allows them to become familiar with each other.Now the Nationalist begins to meet with the Akatsuki and form an alliance.The Nationalist promise to help the Akatsuki destory the villages. If they help to take over the Haido's knights Continent first by killing the king. So then I would begin it at the heat ((or destroying)) aimed at the Haido's knight Continent for preventing the Akatsuki killing the villages first. Next I would have the King ask the Kages for help angst the Alliance. This keeps familiarity but adds something new as well.

Now I would have Most of the Haido Knights Imperialists and a few nationalist. But the nationalist will be of high ranking. I would say maybe 4 to start with. Or even three.Maybe we can limit the whole amount of Haido knights till the villages get full.
Back to top Go down
Silas

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:47 am

I agree with stephanie for the most part,

but I disagree with Cut...too big of an idea being explained in a vague manner PLUS, continent plots should only be introduced in a thriving community. Not a restarted one lol.
Back to top Go down
Dunkelzahn
Veteran
Veteran
Dunkelzahn

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 am

I don't think the Knights as a Faction are bad. But their mechanics make it a pain on the systems to create something almost uniquely for them. If we keep them using jutsu and shit then they are ninja's with armor. Not much point yeah?

I think if we're going to do factions or villages they need a hard twist. Which is why I am officially applying to lead a "Nomadic Tribe" or shinobi that travel around rather than simply stay in the village. We'll function almost entirely like a village, without a home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot proposal    Plot proposal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot proposal
Page 1 of 1