Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Possible Clan/Bloodline rework

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Possible Clan/Bloodline rework Empty
PostSubject: Possible Clan/Bloodline rework   Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:05 am

So, yeah, as most (Or all) of you know, I've been working myself raw over the clan vs. clanless situation. Clans and the bloodlines in them have a few natural advantages. They can access all sorts of rather powerful stuff, such as advanced elements and Doujutsu among other possibilities. So to balance that, we need to give the Clanless people some advantage to make up for that lack of power. This idea I have isn't quite the simplest or most elegant, but this problem isn't a simple or elegant one either. So bear with me.

Clans are divided between Hiden Clans and Bloodline Clans. Hiden Clans are groups like the Nara, Akimichi, and even the Aburame. They are based on jutsu that anyone could learn, but are kept secret among only the clan members. These clans may have people who are particularly specialized one area, giving access to greater skill and knowledge even without being a bloodline specifically.
Bloodline Clans require direct relation, or a surgery, to gain access to. Uchiha, Senju, and Hyuuga are prime examples of Bloodline Clans. These clans require you to be related to a certain person to have access to. These clans have access to incredibly powerful DNA which allows them to channel their chakra in such a way that they gain certain special advantages.

Clans are all allowed a certain number of Clan SC which is based off of the number of clan members they have. I don't really have a number right now, but it'd work something like "Five plus two for every clan member" or something like that. That's a relatively small situation though.

Those in clans get access to the clan jutsu and SC. They also get a new SC slot every sixty(60) days, if they add a new history arc at the same time. Those who are not in a clan (And therefore don’t have access to the Clan SC or techniques anymore) can gain a new SC slot every forty-five(45) days, if they add a new history arc at the same time.
To prevent people from sitting in a clan for forty-four days and then leaving for one day, if a person must LEAVE the clan before their next SC update for their next to count them as clanless. If someone joins a clan then they automatically add an extra fifteen(15) days onto their SC timer.
For you to have access to a Bloodline Clan, you must be born into it (Have a parent with the Bloodline) and START in it at the beginning. To join a clan, Bloodline or otherwise, you must gain the permission of the current Clan Leader IC. If there is no official leader, you require a staff member’s approval to join it to gain access to the techniques.

Those who start without being in a clan gain the Clanless Perk, and until they do join a clan, at which point they lose the Clanless Perk. Those with the Clanless Perk have an extra SC for every rank they gain.
Each Clan has a basic SC which allows access to their jutsu list. Generally Advanced Element clans should tie this in with the SC that gives access to the Advanced Element. However once a user has that SC, they need not be in the clan anymore to learn jutsu from the clan techniques list or develop personal techniques.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Possible Clan/Bloodline rework   Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:19 am

Looks fine with me after some skype talk.
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Possible Clan/Bloodline rework   Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:46 am

All seems good, just make sure to add in the BC's have to be trained
Back to top Go down
Éowyn
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Possible Clan/Bloodline rework   Possible Clan/Bloodline rework EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:50 pm

*Folds arms and thinks* Hm... Eowyn approves. *nods nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Clan/Bloodline rework   Possible Clan/Bloodline rework Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Clan/Bloodline rework
Page 1 of 1