Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Hyuga, Cj EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Hyuga, Cj EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Hyuga, Cj EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Hyuga, Cj EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Hyuga, Cj EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Hyuga, Cj EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Hyuga, Cj EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Hyuga, Cj EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Hyuga, Cj EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Hyuga, Cj EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Hyuga, Cj EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Hyuga, Cj EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Hyuga, Cj

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cj Hyuga
Cj Hyuga

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Hyuga, Cj 1892160_1313590289990.37res_500_281

Playby: Kazuma Yagami from Kaze no Stigma

Basic Character Information:[/center]
Name: Hyuga, Cj
Alias / Nickname: Cj, The Wandering Hyuga, All Seeing Lotus
Appearance: Cj has long brown hair that goes to about his ears, a little longer perhaps. His eyes are the classic Hyuga white/light violet color, and his skin is light. The Hyuga stands just under six feet tall, weighing a light one hundred and seventy pounds of lean muscle. His face is handsome, he's quite the lady killer. Cj has a tattoo of the Lotus Brotherhood on the right part of his neck, only visible to other members though.

As far as clothing goes, he usually wears his ancestor's old Konoha headband around his forehead, partially covered by his hair that falls in front of it. He wears an old Konoha flak jacket passed down from his father, with nothing underneath. For pants, he wears standard black ninja pants, lightweight and easy to move in. Cj likes to wear flat shoes or sneakers. When not on missions, he can be seen in a navy blue jacket with a black shirt underneath. His headband will be usually higher on his head, keeping his hair out of his eyes. Jeans and shorts are commonly wore by him, and sneakers always are worn, even when not on missions.

Cj almost always has a friendly look on his face, usually a slight smile at all times. His teeth are nearly blindingly white, as he takes very good care of them. He likes to keep his non-ninja clothes clean and neat looking, making sure not to have any stains or blemishes of any sort. His body looks very physically fit, his legs are long and slender which makes sense considering his speed and height.

When his Byakugan is activated, veins from around his eyes bulge out to the point where they're very visible. His eyes are purely white with a small thin black circle in the middle, his eyes even contain what looks like veins that are stressed in his eyes, emphasizing how his eyes are his best sense by far. His usual friendly look disappears when his dojutsu is activated, instead he looks much more serious and stern.

Personality: Cj, coming from the Hyuga clan, strives to be the best he possibly can be to avoid being wiped out like his ancestors. He has a laid back demeanor, nothing really bothers him. When it comes to training and missions he is very serious, he takes his job seriously and hates to fail.

A hard worker, he rarely gives less than a hundred percent unless he knows it's not necessary. He is an optimist, he cherishes everything he has and is grateful for his blessings. As a Hyuga he possesses the Byakugan eyes from birth, and is proud of them and his visual prowess. Cj doesn't like killing others, but will do it should he feel it's necessary.

Morally he believes himself to be a righteous person, he looks for peace whenever he sees the chance. As a member of the Lotus, he believes the other members are like his extended family, and wishes to see them prosper and thrive, but he believes the rules of the Brotherhood should be followed, as they are mostly moral rules which he agrees with.

Cj is an easy going person and makes friends easily, he sees friends as both a tactical advantage in battle, and it's nice to just hang out with people and not be alone. He has a light sense of humor and can take a joke well, as long as you don't speak of his mother at least. It's one of the very few things that genuinely piss him off, and can make him a little more aggressive, although he won't say anything about it, he'll remember what you said. He can be forgiving though, if someone goes against him or does something wrong he tries to look for the best in people and give second chances if he deems the person worthy.

All in all he's a good person with good intentions. He has his quirks like all others, but means well in what he does for the most part. Sometimes he tends to have a "figure it out" sort of attitude towards opponents, he'll leave you suffering in a genjutsu or leave you immobile from shutting down your chakra network and just leave you to slowly recover on your own. There's a very slim chance he'll end up killing someone in this way, as he knows what's fatal and what isn't from his medical training.

Most of the time though, the opponent will survive. If he kills someone, it's probably for a good reason as he doesn't like doing it at all. He's not one to murder, but he has no problems with self-defense.

Your Ninja Way: Do what must be done but within reason, if something seems wrong don't do it unless necessary. Think before you act.
Goals: Becoming well known, doesn't mean being the strongest, but
recognizable throughout the land.

Bloodline Information:
Bloodline Name: Hyuga
Kekkei Genkai | Bloodline Techniques: Byakugan/Gentle Fist Related Techniques
Approved Bloodline Application Link: http://www.narutor.org/t30650-byakugan-all-seeing-white-eye

Clan Information:
Clan Name: None
Clan History:
Clan Application Link:

Role Information:
Title: Sannin
Residency: Wanderer
Organization | Group: Lotus Brotherhood

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
-Main: Taijutsu
-Sub: Ninjutsu
-Tertiary: Medical Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity:
-Main: Water
-Sub: Lightning
-Advanced: N/a

Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

History Information:
History:

Spoiler:

Arsenal:
Styles Page:
Equipment Page:
Jutsu Page:

Last edited by Cj Hyuga on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Umm, just a heads up, I realize this is a WiP, but we do not have a Kirigakure. Also, for you to have an S rank character, you need permission from the leader of the organization of it.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga
Cj Hyuga

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Oh okay thanks! I'll be sure to read up a little more and be sure to contact someone and gain approval on the whole S ranked thing.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:16 am

Approval Un Approved for below reasons. Why did the app get added 2 minutes before I posted this post's approval?

Last edited by Rlgruber on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Judge
The Judge

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:53 am

-Throws the breaks on this paddy wagon- HOLD UP this is not yet approved as there are still mistakes

First thing is first greetings i am The Judge and i will be going over your app with a fine tooth comb ^_^

First thing i see is you have 3 SS rank SC's the issue with that is well you are S rank meaning you cannot have any SC's over S rank

Next i see you have 3 elements sorry my good sir but here without a clan that has a advanced element you can only have 2

Next it says you were a prodigy and graduated at 5...sorry that is not allowed either you must be at LEAST 8 and to do that you have to give an actual reason why you would graduate so early not just "He was smart and strong".

Next same as before no 6 year old chunin

Again No 9 year old Jounin

Also since you are 24 and you said you began to wander as a jounin (So i am assuming 9 to 10) that would have been 14 to 15 years ago....issue is the villages did not exist until 5 years ago. Also the way you began to wander is not going to fly just saying "I want to leave" Won't cut it and i asked Gen since he is raikage and he said Iyasu would not let you leave for a reason like that.

Now to jutsu

First thing you need to do is fix your ranges here we use distance ranges like 5 feet, 6 meters, 4 inches

Name: Water Release: Gunshot

First issue is your range says any...here we use a distance range so it would be Range: 5 meters or 10 or however many you think it is

Second this jutsu is to powerful for C rank if it is a site move i will alter it but this jutsu is A rank minimum.

Name: A Thousand Needles of Death

Again sorry this is an ice release move and will be fixed if it is in our jutsu

Name: Lightning Release Armor

This my good sir is a Kinjutsu and as such requires a SC slot to use

Name: Lightning Release: Black Panther

This is a hiden clan move and as such needs to be removed

Name: String Bean Binding Illusion

You do not have Genjutsu please remove this

Name: Kaimon - Initial Gate

The 8 gates also require SC slots to use

Thank you for your time and i will look this back over once the edits are made
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga
Cj Hyuga

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Alright so let me get this straight, at first with a SC I was allowed a third element, but now I am not? I was told just yesterday that it was allowed.

As for LRA, where is LRA labeled as a Kinjutsu? Also, I don't see Black Panther as part of a hiden clan on the site, could you show me?

For the genjutsu, aren't you allowed to learn moves that aren't in your specialty as long as they're two ranks below? So in my case, B ranked genjutsu is still available to me.

For the thousand needles of death, they are Water Release. They are made out of water after all.

Water Release: Gunshot's rank I got straight from the encyclopedia also. Here it is.

For one of my SS ranked characteristics, it's bloodline. So basically I can't obtain that characteristic until I reach SS rank is what you're saying?

As for the rest, such as graduating age/leaving the village, I'll fix the petty issues like that.
Back to top Go down
The Judge
The Judge

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:05 pm

We will be allowing third elements eventually just not until the event we are planning so for right now no 3rd elements are not allowed.

As for LRA being kinjutsu our kinjutsu page has not been updated yet but any signature kage jutsu (In this case the third and fourth raikage) is kinjutsu and as such needs a SC.

And black panther is being made into a hiden clan since it requires the third raikages tattoo to use.

And the only thing you can use 2 ranks below your self is kenjutsu,bukijutsu and possibly tai but not gen.

I am sorry about the needles they are water release

That is true but you are using anime/manga canon this site is a custom RP meaning the show/manga have no hold here and that jutsu is to powerful for a C rank so it needs to have a rank increase or be removed.

As for the SS rank SC yes you have to be SS rank to get that SC
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 pm

To clarify, since these things weren't already made on the site (And therefore would be custom as opposed to site canon) and our ruling on it is that LRA would have to be a Kinjutsu to be approved, and Black Panther would have to be a Hiden to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Cj Hyuga
Cj Hyuga

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm

This is now finally complete
Back to top Go down
The Judge
The Judge

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Alright sorry for the wait everything looks good now so....

Hyuga, Cj 268299671_5b4247cd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyuga, Cj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuga, Cj   Hyuga, Cj Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyuga, Cj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: