Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Suishin, Amaterasu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu Suishin
Amaterasu Suishin

Suishin, Amaterasu  Empty
PostSubject: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Playby: Ruri Gokou aka Kuroneko from Oreimo

Basic Character Information:
Name: Suishin, Amaterasu
Alias / Nickname: At S rank: Kazan aijin (Volcanic Mistress)
Appearance:Amaterasu is 160 cm tall and weighs 43 kg. Her measurements are B77/W53/H80. She has long straight black hair that reaches down to her derrière neatly cut at the forehead in a hime-style, white skin, pointed red eyes, and a birthmark under her left eye. She has soft silk cream like skin with no markings at all except for the callus on her hands from holding her sword. She holds no muscle on her arms just enough to wield her blade. Amaterasu has kept her nails long and the tips painting a light purple.

Amaterasu’s attire consists of a shortened kimono cut at the top to show off her shoulders with white trimmings. The sleeves stop half way between her elbow and wrist with white cuffs as well. Her kimono is also cut short at the bottom reaching half way up her knees showing off her long silky legs. Her kimono is done in a floral pattern that stretches up the sleeves down her back, front and end of her kimono. On her right hip she carries an item pouch to store her weapon of choice senbon. Around her waist a white obi sash tied in a butterfly bow at the back with two long ends reaching down to her knees.

In her hair Amaterasu keeps a number of small flower like pins in her hair a total of twenty that go all the way down placed in certain spots. The flowers all though they look like sakura blossoms they are really small pink shuriken designed to look like flowers. This is so that when an opponent goes to grab her hair their hand will be ripped apart.

Personality: Amaterasu is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behaviour and habits of the others, causing most of them to apologize, fearing that they might invoke her wrath. She is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. This, coupled with her own tragic childhood, caused many of her people to avoid her due to her social awkwardness. However, she has a great sense of justice and pride in being a kunoichi.

Despite her reserved personality Amaterasu shown to have very little modesty and an unusual view on the concept in general. Many of her clothes are skimpy, revealing and feminine. Finally, Amaterasu seems to have no problem with men seeing her naked. She feels no discomfort in bathing with men due to the fact that she used to shower with her nephews when she was younger. When she is in the hot springs and learns the males are peeping, she will want invite them to bath on the female side.

It was shown that Amaterasu can't hold her liquor. While drunk, she acts very aggressive towards others, this is shown by her behaviour towards her fellow shinobi. She also seems to have a problem recognizing people while being drunk.

Amaterasu has a secret fondness for smut and erotic novels. Due to reading these novels Amaterasu has a tendency to ask whether she should be punished after she has done something, regardless of if it was good or bad, possibly indicating that she's a masochist. She has even become quite seductive trying to seduce or come on to any good looking male she sees even her own team-mates. Amaterasu is not above flirting with only men she will flirt with attractive women as well, even attempt to seduce them leading her to be bisexual.

Your Ninja Way: All men and women are equal
Goals: To be the world’s Greatest and Strongest Lava Sword Style Kunoichi

Bloodline Information:
Bloodline Name: Yoton (Lava Release)
Kekkei Genkai | Bloodline Techniques: Lava Release (熔遁; 溶遁, Yōton) is an advanced nature kekkei genkai that combines fire and earth-based chakra to create lava and related substances that can serve multi-faceted purposes. In most cases, the techniques involving Lava Release have followed the literal name; creating molten balls which can be launched at the opponent, or a liquid blast that would melt anything it came in contact with. However, some users have been seen using it to create a type of quicklime, rubber, or even tar in some scenarios.
Approved Bloodline Application Link: http://www.narutor.org/t29559-lava-release-2907636929-2834236929-y333ton

Clan Information:
Clan Name: N/A
Clan History:
Clan Application Link:

Role Information:
Title: Genin
Residency: Wanderer, Ex Kumogakure
Organization | Group: N/A

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
-Main:Kenjutsu
-Sub: Ninjutsu
-Tertiary:
Elemental Affinity:
-Main: Katon
-Sub: Doton
-Advanced: Yoton

Special Characteristics:
1 from Clan SC and 7 from Free SC Bonanza event
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

History Information:
History:
Birth Arc:

Academy Arc:

Genin Arc:

Wanderer Arc:

Arsenal:

Styles Page:

Equipment Page:

Jutsu Page:

Last edited by Amaterasu Suishin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:35 am

Quote :
Name: Tough Skin
Prerequisites:
Range:self
Description: Thanks to their separate heritage, members with this Kekkei Genkai have grown to have the added bonus of resilience towards physical damage. Though they can still be cut by tools such as kunai and katana, a basic blunt weapon would do less physical harm to their body; this technique adds some resistance to physical trauma, to say the least. (10% to Durability)
Toughness is really vague and as a reslt makes a poor SC. I advise agianst this as it mostly does nothing for you at this rank. If it was pain tolerance, etc. it would make more sense. but 10% toughness...

You can't have an SC for reducing the cost of all jutsu. pick 1 type only.

Your denied SC and Yoton, again, pick 1 area to reduce chakra, ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Suishin
Amaterasu Suishin

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:36 am

I've edited the tough skin and put the sc to only reducing ninjutsu.

Also

Quote :
Your denied SC and Yoton, again, pick 1 area to reduce chakra, ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.
I get the SC for jutsu but what's the yoton for? As my yoton mastery only reduced my yoton ninjutsu chakra cost.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:40 am

You may only have 1 chakra reducing SC. Sorry I have no idea how I typoed that badly. Anyway, 1 chakra reducing SC, and no stacking with another normal SC.

No lava resist. That's kinda rediculous. That's like saying I have water rsist so if I get in the deep ocean, I wouldn't implode. That's way above the C rank.

"For a set period of time with a C rank lava resistance they can be emerged fully in lava for 5 posts before beginning to burn same with any limb."

The problem is. There is no real rank to lava. It's hot enough to melt rock, and anything of melted rock, is WAY above C. You may resist the heat from the lava, not the lava itself.

While a ninja may sense evil intent if it's very strong, look at sasuke and his chakra for example, evilness clearly effects chakra and that can be sensed, unless they are far stronger than you, this really isn't a big problem. The murderous SC has to go.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:26 am

Quote :
Name: Youyuu-Roshintouryuu: Ichiban no Funka: Nami (Molten Core Sword Style: First Eruption: Wave)
Cost: When using chakra C
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: When using nature chakra: Lava
Range: Length of the Blade
Description: The Nami or Wave is the first technique of the Youyuu-Roshintouryuu. To perform the Nami Amaterasu will fall into a basic Battojutsu stance gripping the tsuka of his blade. Kicking off with his right foot he will lung towards his target and as he draws his sword will throw the saya towards his opponent to distract them as he swings his sword in a wide arc on a horizontal angle.

When Amaterasu utilises a chakra conducting blade allowing his lava release to flow into the blade encasing it in molten rock does the attack become deadlier. Upon drawing the blade he lets his chakra flow into the blade encasing it in molten rock and when he slashes the molten lava will flick off the blade creating a thin line of molten rock to burn through flesh, wood, clothing and metal. Due to the stream of lava only be an inch thick it can only cause first degree burning, but the molten rock and cause material to become alight with fire.
Okay no offense but we have lgic issues mostly. The above makes no sense. Lava is defined as molten rock. Rock heated to the point it melted. Now if the heat in lava has melted the rock...it's going to obliverate someone. This would likely eat through their skin and kill them. I have difficulties of seeing ANY lava jutsu at C rank...You don't mess with lava. And this is mostly a "it's this rank so it does low damage" thing...but it makes no sense logically.

Quote :
Name: Youyuu-Roshintoury: Niban no Funka: Kanketsusen (Molten Core Sword Style: Second Eruption: Geyser)
Cost: When using chakra C
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: When using nature chakra: Lava
Range: Length of the Blade
Description: The Kanketsusen or Geyser is the Second technique of Amaterasu’s Youyuu-Roshintouryuu. Amaterasu will move forward in a zig zag pattern in an attempt to disorient his opponent and to prevent his movements from being predicted by moving erratically. When he is only inches from his foe he will jump upwards into the air gripping his sword with both hands holding it in a reverse grip so the blade points down with his feet. He will aim to come down on his foe to impale the blade into their skull.

While the first part of the technique has no sense when using a chakra conductive blade can Amaterasu bring out the second techniques full potential. During the fall Amaterasu will mould lava chakra into his sword to encase it in molten rock. When the blade impales the ground or even flesh he releases the molten rock from the tip of the blade and expels outwards and upwards. Erupting upwards in front of him will be a three inch thick two foot high geyser of lava, designed that should the opponent dodge by stepping back the geyser will encase them in lava. The molten rock is hot enough to cause first degree burning and scaring.
Continuing on seems pointless, as we have the same issue as above. If the heat is hot enough to melt rock, it will probably cause you heat stroke just being near it unprotected, or worse. This is saying the heat can melt rock but only slightly burns skin....makes no sense.

It's not your fault here. It's just an insanely hard element to use at C rank, because the very element itself is so beyond C rank. frankly this clan is broken and needs fixing so only B+ ranks can use lava, or A+ even. But again, not your fault you have a hard element to use. I like the idea of lava sword, it's just not practical for C rank. The low damage of C and the high damaging nature of lava just conflict so much.

It will be far more practical to use lava itself at B or higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:05 am

I'd advise that for Lava Release techniques of C rank, it'd basically just create droplets of lava or spawn a small area of lava that is easily dodged. B rank would be when you can start using more direct lava attacks.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Suishin
Amaterasu Suishin

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:20 am

Would I be able to have 2 profiles for the jutsu? When just kenjutsu and using no chakra so no lava on my blade C rank and when I do channel chakra into the blade encasing it in lava it becomes B rank. Of course I will buy/train for the jutsu when I am able to use there B rank profile
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:45 am

With these new changes, I think that your account can be approved. Thank you for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suishin, Amaterasu    Suishin, Amaterasu  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suishin, Amaterasu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: