Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senzo Ookami
Senzo Ookami

Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:13 am

Basic Character Information:
Name: Ookami, Senzo
Alias / Nickname: None
Appearance: White, short spiked hair sits in a mess on his head, a pigment defect since birth. His skin is tanned from time spent training in the sun, with sharp blue eyes always glancing around at their surroundings. His body itself is lean and well toned, tight and sturdy muscles making up most of his physique, and he stands at an even six feet. His arms and chest show some signs of scars long since healed, faint reminders of training and battle. Other then old scars and the occassional bruising though, his skin remains unmarked.

His outfit consists of a few layers, having been made by his mother as a gift for him. The first layer is relatively simple, a plain white undershirt and black shorts, with white socks, the barest of clothing. His main layer consists of long, sturdy black leather pants, held up by a brown leather belt that has his forehead protector on it, a thick black sleeveless shirt and worn brown leather boots. Over his shirt he wears a series of brown leather straps, crossed at different angles that support the "sheath" for his sword, Oath. The sheath itself is a series of more belts, that wrap across the blade in different ways to keep the sword in place. The belts are fastened in place, but with the proper yank they can pop open, allowing the blade to be removed. His final layer is a long, dark blue jacket that reachs down to his knees, with buttons in the front along the front, and holes on the back to allow him to still sheath his sword, with buttons along the bottom should he need to remove the jacket without removing his sword.

Personality: Senzo is what you would call a dependable man, loyal to his friends and a stalwart warrior willing to protect what he believes in. When it comes down to a fight, he is always the first to leap in when someone is in trouble and the last to leave the fight after all is said and done. While he does come off as reckless, his training alone helps him overcome dangerous situations more times then not, and he isn't foolish enough to stay in a losing battle unless it would cost the lives of his allies. He has no tolerance for those who use others in battle, either unwilling hostages or the person's own underlings, beliving it isn't honorable to just sacrifice life so carelessly. His level head only tends to extend to the start of a battle, as once his blood starts to boil he is more likely to let his instincts take over, but has been shown to snap out of it once in a while.

Perhaps because of the young age he started to train, or perhaps just how he would of been, Senzo finds training to be his preferred pastime. While he won't say no to well-earned rest or perhaps a day out in town enjoying the weather, he finds his free time is best enjoyed during training. He trains constantly to make both his mother and his master proud, not wishing to squander the chances they gave him and to live up to what they think he can become. When not training, you'll likely find him seeking the company of others to enjoy a nice meal together, especially if it means he gets a chance to cook for people. Only those that don't know him assume he's always a serious and vigilant warrior, but when he's not working and can relax he is quite friendly.

Your Ninja Way: Always help and protect others, and never do anything to betray those you are loyal to.
Goals: Find and stop his master's old student from using what he was taught for evil gain.

Clan Information:
Clan Name: N/A
Clan History: N/A
Clan Application Link: N/A

Role Information:
Title: Chuunin
Residency: Seikogakure
Organization | Group: N/A

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
-Main: Taijutsu
-Sub: Kenjutsu
-Tertiary: N/A
Elemental Affinity:
-Main: Earth
-Sub: N/A
-Advanced: N/A

Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics:
Enduring Body:
Quick Footed:
Summoning Technique:
Blood of the Pack:
Spirit of the Pack:

History Information:
History:
Birth Arc:
Training Arc:
Academy Arc:
My Oath Arc:
Genin Arc:
New Challenges/Chuunin Arc:

Arsenal:
Styles Page:

Equipment Page:

Jutsu Page:

Last edited by Dirge on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:24 am

Quote :

Name: Blood of the Pack
Prerequisites: None
Range: Self
Description: Passive: For each ally of the user who has a large wound that bleeds, the user becomes more determined to protect the injuried ally and defeat the foe who injured them, increasing the user's strength by 15% against the foe who bloodied the ally. (Rank increases to this SC increase the percentage bonus by 5%)
In theory if you had a 4 man team and all were injured, excluding yorself that's a 45% boost.

I am not even sure if this and the chakra cost reduction work when used like that to be honest. I see no problem with them though, aside from the one I mentioned. That number needs to go down.
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:11 pm

The Spirit of the Pack's Chakra Reduction is more of a way to give him Chakra Reduction after a fight has been going on, and only stacks three times. So if there are more then 3 injured allies, then it doesn't work past the initial 3.

As for Blood of the Pack, I think I jumbled some of my works, I apologize for that, XD. It's ment to effect any number of allies, though. Also, that () part is so that, if you rank the SC up to A from B, it'd go from 15% to 20%. In that case, your reading out see a boost of 60% Strength with four injured allies, XD.

No, it's suppose to give a 15% boost in Strength against the offending opponent (and only that one opponent) who bloodied an ally. No further allies bloodied will grand anymore bonus, but will grant the bonus against a second enemy whom bloodied an ally.

I'll change it to read:

Name: Blood of the Pack
Prerequisites: None
Range: Self
Description: When an ally of the user has been injured with a large bleeding wound, the user becomes more determined to protect the injured ally and defeat the foe who injured them, increasing the user's strength by 15% against the foe who bloodied the ally. This effect does not stack on the foe, but any number of foes can be under this effect if they have bloodied and ally.

Oh, and I should mention that Senzo isn't considered a target for these effects, as he is not an "Ally" but the "User". If he is injured, he gains no benefits until his allies are likewise hurt.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:53 pm

I'll throw it out there that while I like the idea of the Pack SC you have, I am having trouble convincing myself to let them be approved. One of these SC provide considerably stronger boosts than what we allow as base numbers for normal SC, and while they certainly have a drawback (Requires one or more allies, and their injury) you get much more impressive bonus than others have access to. For one, the Spirit of the Pack provides global chakra control, whereas we normally only allow chakra control boosts for one element or specialty. While the number isn't unreasonable... The specifics are bugging me.

As for your Blood of the Pack SC... Again, I understand what you're going for, and I like the concept. But it seems an unnecessary complication to only gain this strength boost in that situation, as opposed to a passive global boost.

I'm not one to try and tell you how to make your character, but I figured it'd be best to put my thoughts down for someone.
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:04 pm

I know the boosts are above the base average, though I made that at the idea of the drawback, as I need to have 3 Allies with me all injured to gain the effect, if only 2 then I'm still gimped as oppose to straight reduction. I would not be opposed to the Spirit of the Pack effect only applying Chakra Control to Taijutsu, even so specific as Wolf Mother Style only if the problem is that grand.

I know it seems to be a long run for a simple thing, idk, it just seems to be the theme I like. I could logically change it to be more akin to Spirit, though that is less easier to restrict to specific effects, and I think the 3 injured=Strength would be a bit stronger then the Chakra Control version currently there.

Thematically, I want to keep the Pack mechanics because it's what Senzo does, but I'm open to working out a more even way for them to work if suggestions come my way.

~~~
EDIT: Added into "Spirit of the Pack" that the Chakra Cost Reduction is only applied to Taijutsu Techniques.
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Thought I'd pop in an Edit and just say I upgraded "Spirit of the Pack" to B-Rank, as I hadn't realized a Clanless B-Rank starts with Five SC, not Four. I'll worry about the Event SC after the fact (once I figure out what I want, XD).
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Enduring body is a bit iffy. I mean that's saying unless I use a kinjutsu I can't stab you if my weapon is C rank...

And as blood of the pack seems to be 15% now but with an additional requirement that they have a wounded friend. 15% is the normal B ranked SC boost, and yet you put a condition on it. With a normal B ranked strength SC it's just be 15% constant against all people. Seems you get giving yourself a bad deal.

Also by the talk of ranks increasing %'s I assume yo mean if you rank the SC up, the boost goes up _% right? Most people do not state that, so I just want to be sure that is what yo mean.
Back to top Go down
Senzo Ookami
Senzo Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Perhaps Enduring Body could use some more words. I was pretty much just using what Gen suggested. Perhaps saying "Unarmed" attacks might help.

*nod* It does seem like a bum deal on my end. The reason it functions as such is because it is part of his theme of teamwork and what-not, looking out for others. In a perfect world, I'd have it so that the benefit would be higher then 15%, but I feel that wouldn't go over well here so I've opted to keep the status quo.

Yah, I merely mean if the SC is Ranked-Up then the Percentage increases by the stated amount. Less needed for BotP because it uses the base 5% value, but for SotP it is needed to show the increase amount (in this case, 2%).

I'll go edit Enduring Body to include Un-armed Physical Attacks, and if you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:20 pm

after talking to gen regarding Spirit of the Pack, this is now approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)   Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ookami, Senzo (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1