Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
MS system EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
MS system EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
MS system EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
MS system EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
MS system EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
MS system EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
MS system EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
MS system EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
MS system EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
MS system EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
MS system EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
MS system EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

MS system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

MS system Empty
PostSubject: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:21 am

I think we need a solid quantifiable system for the deterioration of the eyes. Perhaps a system where sharingan start with 20/20 vision and every time an MS jutsu is used it goes up by 50, and ever post the MS is active it goes up by 5.

SO after using it for 5 posts and 2 jutsu you would have 145/20 vision, 20 from base, then 25 from the 5 posts and 50 each for the jutsu. I am not saying this an a graet plan, just an example that we need some sort of tracking mechanism.

I also think Mangekyou powers need to be limited to a certain type. Look at Kakashi, he had MS, and yet could never learn amaterasu or Tsukuyomi with it. No one with these special more unique powers was ever shown to be able to use amaterasu or tsukuyomi. Then again, my Naruto lore might be out of date.
Back to top Go down
The Judge
The Judge

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:15 am

I am alright with the concept but going up by 50 each time it is used is a no on my part i know that is just a suggestion but after 2 uses and a jutsu the user would be legally blind so my vote is a no to that.

And as for the mangekyo power need to be limited i agree and have been speaking with Gen about it for the better part of a week. I think we should give a choice the user can keep the basic sets (Amaterasu and Tsukyomi) Or create there own custom power like kakashi's/obito's kamui or shisui's kotoamatsukami.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:19 am

there is no way 120/20 is legally blind. I am over twice that and not legally blind o.O

25?
Back to top Go down
The Judge
The Judge

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 am

No but legal blindness is defined on the sight scale as 200/20 which is not much more (I know because i have 1 eye that is 100/20 and 1 that is 200/20). I think we should keep the original system of a 7.5% loss per jutsu since the sight scale will expire WAY to fast. I know you said only use it in emergency's but even then activated for 1 thread (Life or death emergency) a few posts of activation and a couple jutsu and the eye is used up. So this is my professional opinion (It has nothing to do with me being uchiha so nobody who reads this get that idea) We should not mess with the system it is fine as is.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:57 am

I hadn't seen that there was a system. is it in the uchiha clan topic? if so, never read them XD
Back to top Go down
The Judge
The Judge

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:01 am

Lol it is in the sharingan topic basically the user starts at 100% or in your systems case 20/20 each time they use a technique they lose 7.5% of there sight. When i did the math it said that the eyes can be used 13.33 times or 13 if you are rounding before going 100% blind (That is unless we use your uchiha DNA and medic idea which i think we are).
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:04 am

keep that a secret XD and I think we need to be strict on that. Sucha a restoration of a powerfull ability should be SS I think, and require some DNA not of the person being restored. Otherwise it becomes too easy.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:31 am

The entire MS system needs a rework, frankly. But first I'm still shitting myself over here about the issues on Clan/Bloodline/BC/SC issue. It's getting on my nerves, but I think that fixing that could be the first (And biggest) step towards getting MS rebalanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MS system Empty
PostSubject: Re: MS system   MS system Empty

Back to top Go down

MS system
Page 1 of 1