Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Chakra cloaking stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

Chakra cloaking stuff Empty
PostSubject: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:46 am

Name:Modified overcoat
Appearance: This is a modification to the overcoat that Ryu normally wears. So the appearance of the overcoat, remains unaltered. Here's a link to the character, for a reference to the appearance of the overcoat.
Coverage:Starts from the neck, and terminates at the knees.
Special Abilities: The stuff of the overcoat is special in the way that it blocks the chakra of Ryu to come out. So it's very difficult to sense his presence when he's wearing the overcoat and if it's tied up from the front.
Any jutsu, sc or kkg, that depends on locating via sensing chakra, will have trouble locating or sensing Ryu's chakra when he's wearing his overcoat.
Descriptions: Ryu normally doesn't close his over coat, so if someone uses a B-rank sensing jutsu. He can be detected, but if the coat is closed, an A-rank or S-rank jutsu is needed to detect him.

The stuff only hides Ryu's chakra, it's not durable against attacks. A low ranked fire type jutsu can burn it, since it's still a piece of cloth not armor. The reason why Ryu didn't make it into armor, is because this stuff much more efficient and hides his chakra completely once he's out of visual range. Plus it looks like a normal overcoat, so those who don't know can't suspect that it's due to the over coat that his chakra can't be sensed.
Origin: Ryu designed his overcoat after he started to go on missions with the anbu. It was more convenient to keep his chakra even more suppressed to avoid detection. Though he is capable to keep it suppressed, but the chakra suppression also makes it impossible to use any jutsu at all while using the chakra suppression technique. So he designed the overcoat such that he would be able to use a jutsu while his chakra wouldn't be easily detectable. Making it easier to attack out of no where and then disappear again.

Last edited by Ryu Akihito on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:50 am

How does it affect passive sensory?

Also, if it "blocks" his chakra, then how resilient is it to chakra based attacks? What happens if you try to channel chakra through it? (Like a Hyuuga trying to block your tenketsu)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am

Since it's an S-rank armor/outfit so I think it would be appropriate to say that it has the ability to resist two A-ranks or a single S-rank.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:11 am

It's blocking people from picking up on detecting your chakra, that doesn't specifically mean it is especially durable (Especially to the elements) or basic weapons and slicing. It also doesn't really address more subtle things like the tenketsu strike, which goes through normal clothing or the question about passive chakra sensing.

Please work your answers into the form, so that anyone else reading it won't have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:35 am

Okay, I've altered it. It's vulnerable against all types of attacks, even simple slashes. So it's practically nerfed that way, but the good side is that it's more efficient in hiding Ryu's chakra. It's purpose is not to defend against attacks, the only purpose is to hide his chakra.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Does visual range mean if you duck behind a wall, it blocks it or that if you go a certain "visual" distance away it makes you invisible?

Apologies for nitpicking, but since it looks like we'll have quite a few more Sensors on the site, I don't want to unintentionally gib their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:22 am

By visual range I actually mean both. If someone can't see Ryu, and is using a sensory type jutsu to locate him, that's where the overcoat comes into play. Making his chakra invisible, but if he's right in front of them. They'll be able to see him, but won't be able to assess his actual chakra.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:27 am

Could you address passive sensory abilities?  Are those considered the same as jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:40 am

Any kind of sensory abilities are going to have a problem finding Ryu when he's wearing that overcoat. The idea is to block visual or passive or any kind of sensory that depends on locating an individual via his chakra. For example, the sharingan and byakugan can locate via locating chakra, that will be blocked. The inazuka clan or the likes of hatake kakashi can smell chakra, so since chakra won't be leaving the overcoat, that too won't be possible. For techniques like minds eye of kaguya that depends on locating someone also by means of chakra, will also be blocked off. I suppose that answers the question?
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Quote :
Ryu normally doesn't close his over coat, so if someone uses a B-rank sensing jutsu. He can be detected, but if the coat is closed, an A-rank or S-rank jutsu is needed to detect him.
You only mention Jutsu. You make absolutely no mention of passive abilities, such as SC or KKG. Please include that in your write up. That's what I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:13 am

right. Ummm sensing abilities that depend on locating any individual based on their chakra are also blocked off. If it's an SC or a KKG, in either case. If their sensing Ryu via any other way besides chakra, like his smell, than he's pretty much traceable, thought it doesn't mean he stinks or anything. I'll include this as well.
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 am

Ryu Akihito wrote:
Name:Modified overcoat
Appearance: This is a modification to the overcoat that Ryu normally wears. So the appearance of the overcoat, remains unaltered. Here's a link to the character, for a reference to the appearance of the overcoat.
Coverage:Starts from the neck, and terminates at the knees.
Special Abilities: The stuff of the overcoat is special in the way that it blocks the chakra of Ryu to come out. So it's very difficult to sense his presence when he's wearing the overcoat and if it's tied up from the front.
Any jutsu, sc or kkg, that depends on locating via sensing chakra, will have trouble locating or sensing Ryu's chakra when he's wearing his overcoat.
Descriptions: Ryu normally doesn't close his over coat, so if someone uses a B-rank sensing jutsu. He can be detected, but if the coat is closed, an A-rank or S-rank jutsu is needed to detect him.

The stuff only hides Ryu's chakra, it's not durable against attacks. A low ranked fire type jutsu can burn it, since it's still a piece of cloth not armor. The reason why Ryu didn't make it into armor, is because this stuff much more efficient and hides his chakra completely once he's out of visual range. Plus it looks like a normal overcoat, so those who don't know can't suspect that it's due to the over coat that his chakra can't be sensed.
Origin: Ryu designed his overcoat after he started to go on missions with the anbu. It was more convenient to keep his chakra even more suppressed to avoid detection. Though he is capable to keep it suppressed, but the chakra suppression also makes it impossible to use any jutsu at all while using the chakra suppression technique. So he designed the overcoat such that he would be able to use a jutsu while his chakra wouldn't be easily detectable. Making it easier to attack out of no where and then disappear again.
You talk about Jutsu in the description but then never mention SCs. Also, is this entirely passive resistance? if someone actively is searching for someone with high chakra levels?

What about normal attacks like shuriken? Will a rip stop it's effect entirely? What if you use a jutsu while it is suppressing your chakra?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 am

It's completely passive, it's cloth not armor. But a little rip won't completely reveal his chakra, just a blip of it. Since chakra will leak from that point only. And I did include Scs and kkg along with jutsus o.0
Back to top Go down
Rlgruber
Veteran
Veteran
Rlgruber

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:24 pm

also...there is the fact that your head has 2 major chakra gates in it and is a major area where someone could detect your chakra, and it has no hood to stop this. So they would still detect you. If memory serves the gates in your head are the gate of opening, and the gate of energy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:27 am

Oh, fish knuckles.. I forgot about that o.0 Can I make em wear a hat or something made of the same stuff??? but then I'll have to edit the appearance a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Akihito
Ryu Akihito

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:16 am

Void this please. I gave up on this idea, not making Ryu wear a hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra cloaking stuff   Chakra cloaking stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra cloaking stuff
Page 1 of 1