Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Legendary Weapons EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Legendary Weapons EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Legendary Weapons EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Legendary Weapons EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Legendary Weapons EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Legendary Weapons EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Legendary Weapons EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Legendary Weapons EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Legendary Weapons EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Legendary Weapons EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Legendary Weapons EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Legendary Weapons EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Legendary Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:18 am

Since we know that the Seven-Swords will be forged within a unique location later in the events of our site, as well that some of these will be unique weapons... What about the others on the site? I'd hate to see these limited within the "7 set" rule of the forge, and instead would like to see them... Well, introduced separately.

Kusanagi was a powerful weapon when first introduced, capable of basically 'highlighting' itself to the point that it could cut through anything, but has since been forgotten in the world of Naruto and just ignored. From what Orochimaru has hinted, there is more than a single Kusanagi, as he also called Sasuke's blade Kusanagi, and another one of his Sound members during the filler arc (though the ladder dismissable) which leads me to believe that instead of the weapon being 'all powerful' as it was led to believe in the beginning, it is actually just a rare A-rank typed weapon with several variants. - Sasuke's was designed perfectly for his fighting style, and for uses of Chidori, where Orochimaru used his for close combat to cut through divisions. - And counting that Zetsu and Itachi both ignored Kusanagi as being a 'Legendary Weapon', it can be assumed that Kishimoto just exaggerated this. - Though I'm not trying to justify there being several Kusanagi. Instead I think we should create our own, following similar ideas to how it was at the beginning, but giving it a few quirks. It could be an event weapon, which we use to spark activity, and give to the winner of something IC. Not sure how to explain that concept, but ya' know.

Sword of the Thunder God hyped up, epic, and unique. I actually personally loved it, even though it was a filler weapon. For those of you who don't remember it, it was used by some swag fag #Yolo #Konohaescapeee guy who claimed it use to be used by Tobirama. This being easily believable now, as it could reference to his Flying Thunder God, and make him even more unbelievably epic than he is. So this sword is condensed of pure Lightning Release, which can be used by ANYONE, EXCEPT the fact that without Lightning Release, the sword will actually cause injury to you as well within use. However this doesn't actually make people with Lightning Release immediate masters either. As seen, when Aoi tried to solely rely on the sword, it turned on him and weakened him. Works well for the site, as we can use it to limit the duration of how long you can use it's abilities. The sword is fairly similar to early Kusanagi, basically having continuous A-rank lightning Release cutting ability, with the interesting weakness that only Lightning Release can destroy it. (As 'guessed' by Sasuke after his Chidori broke it)

Sword of Totsuka the gourd-blade Itachi uses to seal people. OP, we all know it, but not exclusive to Susanoo. So I'm just going to stay silent here. This can come out much latter, when we figure out how to regulate it.

Yata Mirror Also not exclusive to Susanoo, Zetsu noted that Orochimaru searched his entire life for it, and that it conformed to the users need (thus to Itachi's Susanoo). It's only true ability is to absorb any attack which is of the base Five Elements. The shield can't block KKG techniques, physical techniques, or anything else. It was basically only OP because Susanoo covered it's other weaknesses. We can easily fix this to be found IC otherwise. A kunai would pass right through it.

The Five Treasured Tools of the Sage of Six Paths Well, three of the tools are only useful when used together, one is a gourd which seals people who reply to their name. "HEY BILL!" - YO DAWG - Bill is dead now. and the last is a personal favorite, the Banana Fan. I hope someone crazy good on the site can get this. Ability to use a 'will' technique from any of the five elements? It basically means you can imagine a wave of fire, and then sweep your fan forth and make it. Or you imagine a tidal wave and then do the same. The possibilities outside of RP are endless. But here, we can give the fan five distinct techniques which will make it powerful, skillful, and limited.

But, we can't remain completely cannon. So I'm going to go off and continue, adding in some tools I've made over the years.

"Blowfish" I forget the true name of this sword, but it's basically a blunt club, which is very narrow, and stretches out about 3 feet. It's skills are rather based for a Seven-Swordsman type thing. When applied with chakra, the sword will inflate itself and can be increased in length to about 10 feet. The width can also drastically be increased, and when this is done, a large amount of protrusions extend out, all laced with a paralyzing poison which will shut down the bodies motor control and basically make you temporarily a vegetable. But you can see and hear just fine. As well, there is an extension to this that allows you to 'fire' the spikes from the club for medium-range, which increases the lethality.

Well, thats about it xD I can't actually remember anything else. I guess I should have warned it'd only be one thing. But I'm leaving this open for mods, to think about other weapons we could release, and other ideas. Perhaps even the White Puppet Collection Chiyo used? Anything you can think of, throw it down. We need these ideas pouring out, so we can scramble these things together.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:23 am

Actually, yea, further thought. We have Bijuu which cover every aspect of a ninja there could be currently (Buki, Fuin, Medic, Nin, etc), so why not have a range of specialized Legendary tools which do the same, and offer a bit of heightened level for shinobi without access to Bijuu?

There could be the set of 10 white puppets as a legendary tool for Puppeteers. And we could create a specialized tool for Medics and sensors too which basically gives them an advantage in their field, and an increased background and storyline. Though I can't think of something off the top of my head. I'm kind of just rambling here at the moment, but I'm sure Gen (The best medic the sites had xD Nigga tried to make everything he could for that) can fix something up for Medical nin. As for Sensory, that will be a bit tricky, but we'll get there. Now Nin has a large selection off the bat, so I'm not too worried about that, and the same with Ken/Buki... But, still food for thought. Put your ideas down.

Taijutsu needs something too. Perhaps the Legendary Leotard of Mighty Green Youth?!
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:46 pm

I like all these ideas. Frankly, Taijutsu doesn't need anything. They have the Gates.

As for Medics, once I rework the God Body Technique, it'll probably be alright on its own as well. They're going to be balanced in the respect that they are the only ones who can pour any sort of boost they want.

We definitely need a few generic puppets for people to use, since no one is actually making puppeteers. The legendary ones would be good incentive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Weapons
Page 1 of 1