Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Working out the Jinchuriki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Working out the Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Working out the Jinchuriki   Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Now to begin the journey to the conclusion of the Jinchuriki abilities, we need to first look at what is set as guidelines. First off, tails don't choose 'power', but simply the amount of chakra. And as we've seen, even people with low chakra can take on someone of a much higher calibre. So for this case, the amount of tails chooses how much of a chakra increase you get. - As well, it will require SC slots for each tail you have, which is a drawback for having it. Going off of what we have on these two cases, I'm going to try to justify something reasonable for the Jinchuriki.

- First off, simply by having a Bijuu inside of you, you're going to get an additional 100% increase in chakra, which will increase as you go up in ranks. This is due to the fact that even though you HAVE mastered your tails, at S-rank, the Bijuu itself still has chakra it isn't going to give you. So in the wild, the Bijuu would have much more chakra at it's disposal than it's going to give you. This is fair enough, as it seems to me. I don't want people having 400% chakra for each tail like it use to be. Instead each tail will earn an additional 25% chakra. This increases the tails like this:
One Tailed- 125%
Two Tailed- 150%
Three Tailed- 175%
Four Tailed- 200%
Five Tailed- 225%
Six Tailed- 250%
Seven Tailed- 275%
Eight Tailed- 300%
Nine Tailed- 325%

So this gives us a fair idea, which likely won't be moved around or changed. It's a fairly large boost, which allows for workings like Kisame. Someone could theoretically reach the point of matching the One-Tailed within a Genins body by amounts of chakra. Anyway, now that we've focused on the chakra gains for each corresponding tail, there is the new focus of the Jinchuriki Mode. - To borrow from the series, there is two-ways to enter it. - If you are at the point of death (Which mods will always need to review the topic after this is used to transform), or if their own natural chakra reaches 50%. At this point, basedr the state of their control, they will be forced into the One-Tailed form (Only someone with COMPLETE mastery and control over the Bijuu, like Killer Bee, could reject this transformation). However, this doesn't mean they'll be out of control and on a rampage. If someone has mastered that tail, they will be able to control themselves, and have access to the techniques of it.

50% - One Tailed
45% - Two Tailed
40% - Three Tailed
35% - Four Tailed
30% - Five Tailed
25% - Six Tailed
20% - Seven Tailed
15% - Eight Tailed
10% - Nine Tailed

Now, I'm likely just going to hit 'send' and begin addressing my next key issue in the following post. That way it's separated. - And also because my browser keeps scrolling up and pissing me off, so I can't really focus while righting.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Jinchuriki   Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Alright, this will be a rather short post, since I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to work in here. To be completely frank off the bat, I'd prefer everyone NOT have full access to their chakra pools right off the bat. So I was thinking... They're going to need SC slots regardless, if they want control... And I don't want them to get the SC for FREE. So these slots will require a large amount of WC. And each slot will offer a fraction of your Bijuu. -
1-Tailed gets 100% of their available chakra increase
2-Tailed gets 50% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
3-Tailed gets 33% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
4-Tailed gets 25% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
5-Tailed gets 20% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
6-Tailed gets 16% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
7-Tailed gets 14% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
8-Tailed gets 12% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail
9-Tailed gets 11% of their available chakra increase PER SC tail

Now, I did entertain the idea of just giving them the flat 25% increase for each tail, like it does ranking up in the system, but in this way it makes it sort of complicated, and splits it up more inconvienently for the person. So basically, they have to work it to get more, instead of easy 25% boost. Idk, I know my idea may be a little off for some, but it's also for the obvious fact that power is split within the tails you control for forms.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Jinchuriki   Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Requiring SC for tails was, as you know, already planned. The idea of allowing access to each tail as you train it is fairly brilliant. It means that now a Genin could, in theory, be the Nine-Tails Jin and literally have their power with the Bijuu grow as they did. Huh, wonder what origin story THAT reminds me of.

As for the first post, you say the only two ways to activate it are your chakra levels dropping below 50% and nearly dying. Does that mean even if you've trained them, you have to use chakra until you're at 50% or lower now? That seems like it would be a long fight if you have a lot of chakra and you have to spam abilities.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Jinchuriki   Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote :
Requiring SC for tails was, as you know, already planned. The idea of allowing access to each tail as you train it is fairly brilliant. It means that now a Genin could, in theory, be the Nine-Tails Jin and literally have their power with the Bijuu grow as they did. Huh, wonder what origin story THAT reminds me of.
I stated that an SC for each tail was definite, didn't I? xD Since that was your idea. - And, of course, like regular SC, we could scale the tails so that they require a certain rank later on. -

As for your other issue, I did think about this. If you remember correctly, there are two styles on the Jinchuriki form. One is becoming coated in the Bijuu coat, and the other is a "Version two" which Naruto, Yagura, and Bee (masters of their bijuu) can use. Perhaps we can add in the possibility of using "Version Two" after you've mastered the final tail?
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Jinchuriki   Working out the Jinchuriki EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:54 pm

No, tails don't need to be scaled. I'm fine if someone wants to stay a Genin long enough to earn nine SC, they can damned well use the nine tails. They'd be missing out on a lot more but it ends up being more to the effect of "I was so focused on training with my Bijuu that I didn't bother taking exams or anything to rank up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Jinchuriki   Working out the Jinchuriki Empty

Back to top Go down

Working out the Jinchuriki
Page 1 of 1