Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

A call for staff and a general call for discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

A call for staff and a general call for discussion Empty
PostSubject: A call for staff and a general call for discussion   A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 am

So, I guess the first step for my being the lead is to make sure that I have a solid staff team behind me. Right now I don't have anyone at all as staff, anyone who was on staff previously is now off just for a fresh start. I'm looking for a few to be a team behind me to help throw a new plot into action, keep the topics in order, and of course keep the members happy.

As I mentioned, I'm planning on throwing a new plot into action. I intend to make some specific rule changes, especially to make it easier to rank up without requiring a major site event that can fail, as it has in the past. While some may complain about this, staff will be given special privileges (Though I won't name them for the time being) once they've shown they're capable of competent and good work.

If you are interested in applying for staff or have suggestions for changes or plot, please PM me directly. I look forward to seeing who is interested and working with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Living Saint Bayul
Veteran
Veteran
Living Saint Bayul

A call for staff and a general call for discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A call for staff and a general call for discussion   A call for staff and a general call for discussion EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:48 pm

I hereby refuse to become staff on the grounds of "I dun wanna" BUT on the positive side I volunteer to teach newbies, poke people, and create rp.

KABOOM!

Headshot bitches.
Back to top Go down

A call for staff and a general call for discussion
Page 1 of 1