Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Passing the Torch  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Passing the Torch  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Passing the Torch  EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Passing the Torch  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Passing the Torch  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Passing the Torch  EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Passing the Torch  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Passing the Torch  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Passing the Torch  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Passing the Torch  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Passing the Torch  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Passing the Torch  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Passing the Torch

Go down 
+4
Mokusei Senju
Éowyn
GenShinigami
Stephanie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:25 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to announce that Genshinigami is now head admin, and owner of the site. I've had ownership of the site for the last month, official ownership anyways, and I've decided its best for him to take the spot.

I ran the site actively for about 8 months after Zacks departure and I wanted to say it was a blast and thank you for all that have supported me on the journey. Unfortunately, Todds untimely return thwarted plans for our site during a shaky time of school going back in session and the upheaval ruined the foundation we had built during most of this last year. His intentions were right, but people like myself and Todd are used to the old way of doing things.

I believe that if NR, or any naruto site, is to survive then things need to be changed. Gen is one of those mods that come along and have the ability to change things. He was a great listener and worker bee, so I know he will be a great mentor for the site.

Gen is going to be hiring a new staff no doubt, so please get into touch with him if you are interested. I will still stay here and be the NR Patriot that I always have been, I won't make a bogus leaving topic just to come back lol.

I truly do believe during my time we made a lot of changes that Ingoo hadn't seen in a long time and were good from the site. I've made mistakes, but I think I made some good innovations that I hope Gen can carry on.

I want to thank Feu, Sau, Lysander, Elendril, Oahiz, Blaine, Dengen, and Iris for being some of the originals to reboot the site after the fail merge with US. I had to make some choices that some people did not like, but I do not have hard feelings towards them.

From what I hear, we are going to continue on with the RP we have already established. So here is to new leadership, and more RP. I love you all.

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:32 am

Thanks Steph, for trusting me with this, and of course for all you've done. I look forward to trying to make the site as prosperous as it once was.
Back to top Go down
Éowyn
Éowyn

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Congratulations are in order for the new Head Admin. I congratulate you on attaining the rank GenShinigami, and look forward to the stuff you shall implement.
Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Mokusei Senju

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 am

Being one of the members around for all of Steph's reign, I'll admit there were some issues along the way, but all in all Steph. You have done great with this site, you were able to completely change the whole being of the site into something much better than what it was before, and we all thank you and appreciate the work you put in.

Gen, I know you semi-well, but I know you well enough to know you will make a fine new leader for the site. I look forward to working with you

To everyone else, let's do this site some good and bring it back to the bustling utopia it has been many times in the past.

HOORAH!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks Otu Smile
Back to top Go down
Osoroshi Uchiha
Osoroshi Uchiha

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 pm

I come back to this? D:
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Osoroshi Uchiha wrote:
I come back to this? D:
I hope I'm not that much of a disappointment already. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:34 am

Then go away osoroshi?
Back to top Go down
Osoroshi Uchiha
Osoroshi Uchiha

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Hokay. Good luck all
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 pm

First, before you go, Oso... Why are you disapointed to come back? Todd is gone, the site is at a stage where it CAN be revamped, and likely will under the ownership of Gen, and will come back stronger than ever! While I'd like everyone to stay, simply to watch it grow, and see all the haters just back off... I can't say Steph made a good decision telling you to leave. So, if you're going to hate, before you fuck off... First tell us why you want to?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Give Gen some time, this is his first time at admin.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Congrats Gen! Hope you have fun and enjoy your head admin powers and what not.
Back to top Go down
Kye
Veteran
Veteran
Kye

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 am

Very Very interesting. I know Im late but still. Congrats Gen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing the Torch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch    Passing the Torch  Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing the Torch
Page 1 of 1