Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
First Contact EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
First Contact EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
First Contact EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
First Contact EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
First Contact EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
First Contact EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
First Contact EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
First Contact EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
First Contact EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
First Contact EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
First Contact EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
First Contact EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

First Contact

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: First Contact   First Contact EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 am

Dengen needed time to train. So he went out into the wilderness after seeing Poster around the World, on the Chunin Exams which starts tomorrow. It has been a while now since Dengen last seen his clan, the Uchiha should still be as strong as he left them. Dengen was recorded as being the youngest Leader of the Uchiha Clan, or of any Clan at that. He is a truly gifted shinobi and an even better diplomat. But Dengen was too young for the position he held. Well not exactly too young, but instead to weak. Dengen decided to take a leave in order to return to his city more powerful than before, Dengen learned a few things that he must keep secret until the right time in his journey, and he wishes to see his clan once again to see where they are standing.

Dengen Uchiha was traveling with his unique "Special Meeting" attire, that he left with a few months back. The clothing that he is planning to also use in the Chunin Exams. Although, strange things were felt. As the posters did not say that the Chunin Exams were in Kitai. Dengen soon after thinks he sees a familiar face...

Attire:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 am

Speeding through the woods, the branches around Kotonaru would seem to wisp past him as he ducked and weaved through the brush. He had been traveling for some time, directing all of his effort to rush towards the coastal portion of Kitai's former land. As he did so, a chakra would begin surging to his immediate three o'clock. Though iffy on differing from his course, he would slow down and allow the presence to sink in. The chakra was completely unfamiliar, but on a higher ratio than most Genin, as well it was slightly familiar to him, though for an unknown reason. Gritting his teeth, he would draw both of his feet before him as he landed on one of the larger bough stretched ahead. Using his finger tips to push back against his slide, he would come to a complete still, sighing heavily to himself. I really shouldn't do this... He'd think to himself, giving a slight shake of his head as he imagined the scowling face of his father. It had been several months since the events which left his clans home in ruin, and he was anxious to search Jokigakure for signs of his kinsmen, but an odd feeling was drawing him away from this.

This chakra though... I should atleast check it out... It just feels nostalgic... Aha! Perhaps this man knows about Joki! Turning himself to face the proper position, Kotonaru would stretch his hand out to grip the trunk of the tree, closing his eyes for a moment. No, no... Perhaps it's a girl... That could be beneficial as well. It's only natural that a member of the Uchiha Clan have a beautiful girlfriend. Grinning feverishly to himself, the young man would have fully voided any doubt to check out the new chakra source, and take off. Speeding through the tops of trees, he would reach behind him and draw his hair back into a ponytail, careful to keep it neat as he fastened a tight cord through it. This would allow the Uchiha's crest to show brilliantly upon his back as he continued on, dropping onto his bottom as he neared the source. The sound of the tree shaking would likely alert whoever it was, but Kotonaru was not worried about this. Instead he simply honed in on the chakra source as he gripped the branch with one arm. Releasing it, he would drop to the ground, scattering leaves down around him which unfortunately clung to the black material of his open shirt.

Now only a few meters away, Kotonaru would open his eyes, peering through the brief brush ahead to see a rather young man walking. Of course at this range he was able to sense the difference in sex, as he could feel the design of the mans disfiguration, but this did not change how he approached him. Walking casually forward, he would let out a friendly "Hey there!" Stepping over the brush, the young mans eyes would lock onto the high collar of the boys attire. This seemed to catch him for a moment, causing him to freeze with his arm drew infront of him. He couldn't help but remember a similar attire being worn by his kinsmen, and when he thought back to it, they all had very similar chakra outputs as the kid before him. Clearing his throat, he would address the situation with a rather calm voice, holding no curiosity back. "Are you an Uchiha?"
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:35 am

Dengen sees a familiar face soon after it dropped out of the sky. The trees shook heavily as he arrived, signaling that there was no threat since he wasn't trying to disguise his movements while coming here. The young Uchiha kept on walking straight seeing as leaves began raining down, surrounding the fallen ninja. Dengen couldn't help but smile. The attire worn by this fallen shinobi is the same assigned clothing Dengen brought back for the Uchiha. Actually, it is an evolution of the assigned clothes since this mans clothing had the high collar plus the robe-like style. All of this signaled UCHIHA, which is exactly what Dengen wanted to see. But if that didn't do the trick, the shinobi had eyes as black as his hair and his facial features was too similar to the Uchiha genealogy.

Dengen heard the man speak and he responded right away. "Hey." and as soon as Dengen said this the shinobi followed to ask a question, to which Dengen answered proudly. "Yes." Dengen paused a little as the shinobi got closer, appearing curious like a detective. "I would ask you the same question, but yet I have a keen eye for my blood, and I can see from your appearance that you are very well an Uchiha." Dengen waited for the shinobis response. After Dengen would ask, "What is your name soldier? and what are you doing in the wilderness alone?" This may have seemed like an ironic question seeing as the shinobi appeared not only older then Dengen but of a higher rank as well. But Dengen needed to ask since he, as Clan leader, made it basically a Law for an Uchiha to hang around with at least one more Uchiha. Knowing that they are a target around the world and sometimes not even allies can be trusted, but family will always be.

Since that last question will most likely lead to an answer to the Uchihas divided state, Dengen will ask. "What happened to our clan? & What happened to Kitai?"
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:21 am

Hiking his leg over the brush, the boy ahead would give an immediately reply, offering but a simple gesture. Pausing as his foot caught it's grounding on the other side of the bush, the mans hand would hold steadily before him; his brow furrowed as his eye creased, focusing on the other person. Through immediate analysis, his clothing would be identical to everything his kinsmen would have worn, and something only they adorned. As well, when he thought it through, the chakra signature was unnaturally familiar, something he seemed to have felt his entire life. It was without hesitation that he would firmly ask the simple question, which would breach any awkwardness between them. "Are you an Uchiha?" Just like before, the child would immediately reply with a short answer, which would fill in any possible holes Kotonaru had in his theory. Fully drawing his other foot over the bush, his hands would drop limply to his side and he began a slow stride forward. Unafraid in the presence of an Uchiha, his eyelids would fold over the darkness of his eyes, and a smile positioned itself accordingly, creasing briefly in a crest past the right corner of his lip.

The other boy seemed more calm than Kotonaru was about to be, collectively explaining his own analysis of the relation. With his pause, Kotonaru would only continue to bring a swelling urge to shout up, being even more tempted as he was questioned on his presence in the wilderness alone. His words continued slow, matching only Dengen's speech pattern in the beginning. "I ended up in Sunagakure, selling the meat of desert hawks for some time after Kitai's destruction... I was told to meet within the compound of Uchiha, but when I rushed ahead of my father to find it... It wasn't there..." Drawing in a breath for a moment, his eyes would begin to open , briefly showing the bottom portion of his eye as he burst into detail. "Rumor has it that the Uchiha-Clan has situated itself within the distant Land of Aroma, in a village which has been dubbed 'Jokigakure'! I was actually on my way there when I felt your presence... Having not seen the family in soo long, it took me a moment to realize you were an Uchiha... It's sad. We should never be separated." Slouching over, his eye lid would return to the bottom with a brief sigh. Curling both arms to his side, Kotonaru would catch the rift of his waist in his palm, continuing to draw in the signature of Dengen's chakra. Following his enthusiasm, the boy would continue on, asking only what seemed to be unamused questions for logical entertainment.

"I'm not sure. Before Yuudai released his Bijuu, my father and uncles rushed me frantically to the east, and told me to head to the Uchiha-Compound. They went back to warn the others, which I'm assuming... You may have been one of? After that, I was left lost in the jungles outside of Kitai, and ended up finding a group of traveling merchants who brought me to Sunagakure. After that... I don't know. But the destruction of Kitai... That's a different story. From what father said, Yuudai planned to bring down the government for the Azai and Senju's corruption, including a detail involving incestuous foul-play. With the Hyuuga pairing with Senju to bring down Kitai, and Azai backing their funds into other projects, he did what was best for the clan... Or so I'd like to believe. But now we are all apart... My name is Uchiha Kotonaru, incase you were wondering. And you are?" Ending the situation with only enough to allow a simple response from his clansmen, and unknowingly the leader, he would step closer and extend his hand for a friendly shake. It is possible that Dengen would have recognized Kotonaru after hearing his name, as he was a well known shinobi among his clansmen, with the moniker "Kotonaru Uchiha of the Side-step" following him through every successful mission.
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

As the walking shinobi stated his name, Dengen could not help but give a quick smile. Which was a much needed smile after all of what the shinobi has just told Dengen. The destruction of Kitai, the destruction being dubbed Yuudai's fault and above all else, Yuudai being a Bijuu wielding Jinchuriki. This was all unalienable fact that the young Uchiha could not ignore. Finding out what really went on is the top priority in the young Uchihas mind, although Kotonaru seems like he may not know the final details. Dengen crossed his hands and in thinking posture began rubbing his chin while he heard the names "Sunagakure" & "Jokigakure," it seemed like although Kitai has been destroyed, Sunagakure is still standing and a new village has been formed. When Kotonaru explained that it has been a while since he seen the family, Dengen took that to the heart. Feeling the pain of being divided once again, like the Uchihas were for many years after their great ancestral bouts.

Dengen was more of a listener at this point, not even speaking as he took in all of the information given by this young shinobi. He finished speaking after stating his name, in which Dengen smiled smiled. "Kotonaru of the Side Step. Your father is related to Shisui is he not? Which makes your mother..." Dengen stopped his track after noticing who this shinobi was. The half-breed within the clan and also the future of naturally selecting mixed breeding. "You are half Akimichi right? Interesting. You know your father is a smart man. He was as much of a scientist as I am a Psychologist." Dengen said this because of the small projects his father has always done in secret from society, one of his most ideal projects is Selective Breeding in which he paired certain animals to breed with specific ones to create a new and unique breed. He has done the same with his family because of their unique chakra signature. "Tell me Kotonaru. Do you know about animals much?" Knowing that his father would have taught him a thing or two if not let his son fall right into the hands of the study of Ethology and Zoology in order so he can also learn about the unique Selective Breeding.

Dengen then got a little serious after smiling some little bit. "My name is Dengen Uchiha. You may not know me because I kept to the world leaders when I was leading the clan to a promised land, but I've heard about you, both through your father and your reputation in the old world of Kitai. I founded the Uchiha Clan after they have been decimated many years ago but I didn't care much for popularity so it isn't like I created a festival of some sort. Many Uchihas did not even know they had a leader thanks to the replucanation of the order of power, and the law that everyone has an equal voice. I took a leave from Kitai, which seems to have been for the worst as Kitais destruction was imminent. I know Yuudai; and he wouldn't do something for no apparent reason, so feel safe in knowing that it WAS for the best of the clan." Dengen emphasized the word was so Kotonaru will have no doubt in trusting his fellow Uchiha. Dengen thought that the young shinobi might want a quick answer to why the leader of his clan left long ago but Dengen answered him before he got to ask. "I left the clan to seek for truth. I found them, and now I wish to know how the clan is doing, and I found you. If you have a map to Joki I would love to receive one, if not, than an explanation to where it is will do. It seems like I must travel there as well when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm

His hand would remain extended before him as the other Uchiha grew a smile upon his face, embarking through a memory that Kotonaru himself could not join in. Feeling a slight discomfort, he would begin withdrawing his hand, allowing the other Uchiha to begin his retort. Immediately he was able to associate the name with his fathers, and the Shisui Uchiha bloodline. Continuing on, he would stop as he drew onto the subject of his mothers clan. After what seemed like a few seconds, the words would be formed to what Dengen likely believed to be correct, and address him as being partly an Akimichi. While of course this were true, curiosity still lingered on the way he dodged commenting on his mother. Waiting out the other man to continue talking, his curiosity would venture through the woods, crossing over the many yards of animal housing as his eye lid fell closed. There seemed to be a large collection of animals trudging around the area, somehow moving through the brush without a sound, and being undetectable by any human means. Still listening tentatively to his allies words, he would answer Dengen's question within his own mind as he picked out the different species of animals surrounding them.

With Dengen becoming serious for a moment, Kotonaru would draw chakra throughout his eye, and began concentrating it. Needing little for this to happen, he would briefly open his eye, directly peering at his new friend as the darkness breathed a fire across his iris, erasing the black with a crimson shade. Forming closer to the bridge of his nose, a single noticeable tomoe could be revealed, with the other one hidden behind his eyelid. This was of course meant as a reaction to Dengen announcing his name, and meant to certify his own verification. Looking through the lens of his clans ocular technique, things now moved with a very unique stillness to them, though still remaining fluid throughout their movements. Focusing on Dengen's lips, he would allow some level of person training as he attempted to block out the sound of his voice. Instead he would simply focus on the boys lips to figure out his speech. His attempt was stalled however, as Dengen closed off his speech, ending with a question of directions. Knowing the awkward state he was in, he would unfortunately have to shoot down his cousin by answering a previous curiosity.

"I know plenty more about animals than I need to... You see, Jokigakure has remained a perfectly Hidden Village, so nobody within Suna could give me directions. Instead I'm following a few Godwits to determine how to get to the shore. You see, they travel from past the desserts, in the former Land of Stone. They will always return to the sandy shores of Kitai, to which there is likely to be a boat. From there you would have to rely on... Luck." Drawing his attention to the sky, he would catch a glimpse of the sharpened beak of one of the birds breaching the clouds high above, beating its nestly brown wings harshly as it flew through the sky. "There's nobody to help you get to Joki, if you don't come with me. But, perhaps you can join in the Chuunin exams? I heard it'd be at Asatoku Island. If you don't know where it is... Why don't you follow me? I heard there was an Uchiha joining the Chuunin exams. Perhaps you could bring him to Joki if you come, too." Not giving Dengen much time to reply, Kotonaru would slip to the side and completely side-step the Uchiha, walking forward some ways to the opposing end of the road. "Actually... Food. We need food first." He'd say with a lax tone, bringing his hand up to rub his stomach as it rumbled slightly.

Chakra: 95%
Special Characteristics
Spoiler:

Techniques
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:05 pm

"An Uchiha joining the Chunin Exams? If it is a genin, I feel the need to tell you that a genin isn't going to be much help in achieving my goal right now. But I'm sure someone will be there to watch over him. I will be going with you then if there is no other way. When I left the hinobi system, I left as a Genin. Maybe its about time I ranked up." Dengen noticed Kotonaru turn on his sharingan and side step to the side of him. In which Dengen turned and said, "Let's go get food then."

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

First Contact Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Contact   First Contact EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:04 am

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Contact Empty