Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
The new criminal organization EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
The new criminal organization EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
The new criminal organization EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
The new criminal organization EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
The new criminal organization EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
The new criminal organization EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
The new criminal organization EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
The new criminal organization EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
The new criminal organization EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
The new criminal organization EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
The new criminal organization EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
The new criminal organization EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

The new criminal organization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

The new criminal organization Empty
PostSubject: The new criminal organization   The new criminal organization EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 am

ハンドを復活 (Reviving Hand)
A new criminal group has begun forming in the darker shadows of the world. Many of them are commoners and Shinobi from smaller villages. They have grown tired of the constant in-fighting that happens when large groups of Shinobi gather as villages. They have now gathered under an unknown leader... Their purpose is to shatter the villages, scatter the Shinobi to a more peaceful life.

This is the general write up for the new criminal group that I'll be bringing in soon. It will serve the purpose of allowing the staff to more effectively control plot direction for the site. This particular criminal group will be somewhat similar to what The Legion had once done, built around the commoners and their hatred of being caught in the middle of the wars that happen between villages whenever they are brought around.

Depending on a minor plot topic I am currently in, my choice of leader for this group will be The Doctor. He's decidedly evil in his actions and would be a great option for this with his manipulative personality and the fact he's constantly looking to gather more power lends itself.

The Doctor is also a great choice because he has previous history with other plot and many of the characters who currently have power. If The Doctor cannot fill this role in, then Yuudai Uchiha is another good option for similar reasons and worst case scenario an entirely new character can be created.

The Reviving Hand will be largely made up of NPCs who will allow the group to remain active without constant risk of people losing their own characters. It also opens mission opportunities for the villages and creates something else we can add to the travel topic rules. Random encounters. If your character is obviously from a Shinobi village you might be attacked, or if you are a well known figure from a village, or a passing stranger might just strike up a conversation with you and you mention yourself being a ninja... All of these could lead to a fight.

With this I'd like to include a PAC reward for killing controlled NPC characters so as to help encourage this sort of participation. With this addition however we will need considerable staff attention to help keep up with the increased demand for people to NPC. We can of course call on other members for this job but if we were to call on them, I'd propose a vote or test for anyone who wishes to be allowed to do official missions as an NPC.
This release will closely coincide with the release of the Bijuu though how closely is reliant on how the Chuunin Exams go. But no doubt it will lead to interesting races to chase down Bijuu and see who can control them.

In summary, this will help to provide more IC event opportunities to keep members interested and help draw in new members. It will also open new plot opportunities for the entire site and keep things fresh.
Back to top Go down

The new criminal organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: