Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Attention All Staff EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Attention All Staff EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Attention All Staff EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Attention All Staff EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Attention All Staff EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Attention All Staff EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Attention All Staff EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Attention All Staff EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Attention All Staff EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Attention All Staff EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Attention All Staff EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Attention All Staff EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Attention All Staff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

Attention All Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 am

It would be awesome if we could see some of these reports so we know what our pros and cons are. It would really help us improve to see what people like and what we could improve upon specifically, don't you think? I'm glad you're being attentive to the member's needs and wishes. Now that's a good way to relay them to us directly and offer some approach to true member feedback. If you can, edit those in, or post them on this topic?

1: Might I ask whose activity needs to pick up in specific? A lot of us have been busy lately and doing a lot to keep members busy, too. I specifically am making some missions and offering opportunities for people to NPC. If things get stale in their topics, they have a place to turn to for a little inspiration. I am also doing my best to RP with a lot of people and be active in my topics so they don't die down, while also improving my character and managing IRL events.

2: Respect is always important, but I wanted to ask if this also covers stuff that's in good humor? I like to call Koto stupid in a joking way, that's just our friendship. If we can't be good friends in the chat and express a pleasant environment for our members, they might be warded away by draconian 'no-fun' policies. We don't want to lose people for not being allowed to be themselves. But I think you're referring to some more extreme stuff, in which your warning is duly noted.

Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 am

I sincerely hope you don't expect me to post member complaints in specific. That's like asking to cause problems. If I WERE to post what they said about some of the staff, there would be a lot of.. well, we would have a few staff members who wouldn't be very happy. Which in turn causes them to lash out at said members, and we have a problem. So rather than share what they said, i'll keep the information to myself, and proceed.

1. It's not of my concern what anyone's real life situation is. Under extreme circumstances, leave is available. At any time, anyone can choose not to be here. However, without actual reasons for inactivity, you're being removed. Even with reasons for inactivity, if the inactivity is expected to be long, you'll be removed. We cannot hold you spot for you and expect the site to progress. So whether or not you have a problem IRL, we have to compensate for you not being around. This does not mean you're locked in to some 'active at all times' approach, because that's not the case. What you are however, is expected to be on and active every day. If not every day, than almost every day. If I really have to write out what is expected, then people are just asking to get away with doing the very least they can. Which will no longer be passable.

2. Joking is joking. It's recognized. So long as it's in good fun, and all parties agree that it is in good fun, and it doesn't offend anyone else who can see it, than you're fine.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:40 am

Quote :
I have asked several members to do reports on the administration of the site, many people had good things to say, but just as many had bad things to say. So let me lay down the law right now.
Like Keibetsu asked, we would like to see these reports. It would be crucial to us becoming a better staff if we knew what members disliked about us. But I highly doubt they made any true complaints, with our well functioning staff for once. I'll continue after this. -

Quote :
1. You have a life. You also have responsibilities to this website as a staff member, and especially as an administrator. You MUST, MUST be active. If your activity doesn't improve, I will set guidelines. If the guidelines aren't followed, you will be replaced.
Right now the listings of mods are Kye, Keibetsu, Alex and me. Alex doesn't do much IC wise, but he is active and continues to rp occasionally. He also does do moderation work whenever he is on. - Kye, Keibetsu and myself are extremely active, with our name always on the 'Recent Topics List' more than once. At any given time. All three of us are all daily, and always doing staff work and posting in our own topics. I don't really understand why you're saying activity needs to improve, when we're running ourselves just fine. Actually, everybody would agree that the staff we have are perfect. I have every members Skype, and talk to them daily. I've discussed this with most of them after reading your messages (I simply brought up that there was some staff complaints, and was wondering if there was any way I could help.), and nobody has any clue why you'd believe this. Which is the main reason I want to see what members believe we are innactive. - We won't slander them, we will simply arrange the six-to-fifteen post we do everyday to involve them, and make sure they feel welcomed.

Quote :
2. You are not above the members of this site, and you may NOT publicly display so. You may NOT insult your fellow staff publicly either. You may not call each other idiots, or anything else, in plain site of the members. We have a PRIVATE STAFF FORUM. If you have problems, you can say whatever you want in the PRIVATE STAFF FORUM. If you display this behavior, you will be warned. If you display it again, you will be punished. If you do so twice, you will be stripped of title and banned for 12 hours.
Yes, while it is true that we should maintain a professional look, we are not going to remain simple bags of unamusement. You more than anybody need to follow this rule, please. Our staff have never been disrespectful to people, and will continue not to do so. We don't have any issues that we need to settle, as we're all close friends. Except for Kye eating my waffles. I will kill him for that. - Though, back on topic. This too seems to be a completely unfounded point, as I'm in the chat and never see this mentioned. So please show some examples, because I want to know who to make feel more welcomed. It is our job to bring activity to the site, and keep it. And I believe more than 100%, in the depths of my heart, that we are doing that well.

Quote :
I sincerely hope you don't expect me to post member complaints in specific. That's like asking to cause problems. If I WERE to post what they said about some of the staff, there would be a lot of.. well, we would have a few staff members who wouldn't be very happy. Which in turn causes them to lash out at said members, and we have a problem. So rather than share what they said, i'll keep the information to myself, and proceed.
I think you're the staff member who doesn't like getting feedback. Not trying to be disrespectful, but that day I gave you a slice of life, you weren't rather happy, and threatened to ban me. Which is just terrible on your behalf. None of us would do that to the members we have, or ruin all the work we've done. - If you're worried about us being mean to members, which, is stupid (Like you said, we can settle this here, not in the open), then quote every message and post it below, but erase their name. Or just let GenShinigami or Stephanie see the messages. Screenshot them, and whiteout who it's from. Because in all honesty, I don't believe you at all.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but it bothers me that you would try to give advise, using the backing of 'people told me' when they didn't. If you want to give advise, be fair and do it because YOU care. That's all we've ever asked for, is that you actually give a damn about what is happening on NarutoR. And it seems you are starting to, which I enjoy. Thank you for your concern,
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 pm

I just want you to know, I didn't read any of that. The feedback everyone wants to give me is a waste of their time and energy. I'm not here to take feedback and buddy buddy. I'm here to bring the statistics up.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 pm

And to make a point, the numbers say otherwise. The numbers say activity is declining. If the staff were great, it would be increasing. School is starting, I realize that, but there's been too much of a decline for that to be the real problem.

And the complaints are mostly about the inactivity of Admins.

Koto. I'm going to make this very plain, and very simple. You're going to be completely removed from the site the next time I even feel like you will make the slightest comment to anything I am doing or saying. This is your very, very last warning.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:01 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 pm

With respect Todd, statistics take a while to take shape. I can personally note the changes I've seen in the site since I joined. Koto is a very positive influence on the site, and I'm confident that in the next month the numbers will definitely prove it. We've only been hardcore trying for a short time recently, now that we have a strong and capable moderator team beneath us.

As for Koto:
Todd reacted shall I say... Unpleasantly to your response. I'd like to ask you as a friend that you tread carefully. Todd doesn't take well to perceived insubordination. However I spoke with Todd and while we certainly have different viewpoints, we came to an agreement. He's going to go with my strongly pushed suggestion and see what happens when you are put in a position of greater responsibility. So now you're officially an Admin. I'm just going to state right now that Blaine is going to be removed from the Admin list. When he returns to the site he is welcome to pursue his previous position and whether he is allowed to return will depend on the state of the site at the time.

So officially, Koto you are replacing Blaine. This is as much a test as a promotion though, and I eagerly await the new opportunities this brings forward.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 am

It entertained me to remove Iris from the administration for neglecting this warning. This warning applies to each and every single one of you. If you become inactive, you will be removed. There is no alternative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Staff   Attention All Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention All Staff
Page 1 of 1