Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Range Change (Applies to all) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Range Change (Applies to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Range Change (Applies to all) Empty
PostSubject: Range Change (Applies to all)   Range Change (Applies to all) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:33 am

Alright! This is an important notice for all members who read new rules, and thus, you will be rewarded. In notice of how much the ranges provided fail, I want to quickly go over my reasoning for such a sudden range. Most attacks here do not reach more than 20m. That is 65(Close) feet, which may seem like a lot, but... That's very small. You could lay down 11 times and reach that distance. And while you feel tall, you're relatively short when you consider it laid out before you. - So, I doubt any of you will care when I tell you... You are free to update your profile to go with the new ranges listed! First off, we will base ranges on categories of elements, and then go into brief explanations of other techniques.
Short range: (0-5m); Medium range: (5-15m); Long range: (15m+)

To begin, I will address elements which move the furthest naturally.
Wind Release: I will be sure to introduce this as simple as I can. For one, any technique that is designed to be short range will remain this way. So Taijutsu and quick assaults at low level are going to remain the same. - However, if you have a medium or Long range technique, which would be at C-rank and above, you are going to be allowed some drastic boost.
- 5m-8m will be increased by 3m
- 9m-10m will be increased by 5m
- 11m-14m will be increased by 8m
After this, anything already above 14m will be allowed a change to add 10m to it, unless it already exceeds 30m.

Fire Release: Fire Release techniques will be treated slightly different than Wind Release, with their close combat techniques branching slightly more than average. - Though their lower range boost will be similiar.
- 2m-4m will be increased by 1m.
- 5m-8m will be increased by 4m
- 9m-10, will be increased by 5m
- 11m-14m will be increased by 7m
After this, anything already above 14m will be allowed a change to add 9m to it, unless it already exceeds 30m.

Lightning Release: Lightning Release has been seen a naturally increase to range with battling techniques, and thus will be used to boost hand to hand slightly, though not enough to be listed. As so, Close range techniques will be increased the most, with Long range already closer to the limit.
- 2m-4m will be increased by 2m.
- 5m-8m will be increased by 5m
- 9m-10, will be increased by 5m
- 11m-14m will be increased by 5m
After this, anything already above 14m will be allowed a change to add 5m to it, unless it already exceeds 30m.

Water Release: Water Release is rather tricky, and will get significant boost nearing medium range, with the furthest and close being relatively the same.
- 2m-4m will be increased by 0m.
- 5m-8m will be increased by 7m
- 9m-10, will be increased by 10m
- 11m-14m will be increased by 6m
After this, anything already above 14m will be allowed a change to add 4m to it, unless it already exceeds 30m.

Earth Release: The element which has a tricky set of rules to range, though it is usually short-to-mid range, with other attacks generally not being as wide scale, though I will admit it covers some range. Thus, Long ranges won't be touched much, but medium will become boosted.
- 2m-4m will be increased by 0m.
- 5m-8m will be increased by 4m
- 9m-10, will be increased by 7m
- 11m-14m will be increased by 5m
After this, anything already above 14m will be allowed a change to add 4m to it, unless it already exceeds 30m.

- This is simply basic for now. To avoid overwhelming the staff at one time, simply make a topic in update for "Range adjustments" And link this topic at the top. Spoiler each technique, and then post the new range like this
Quote :

Spoiler:
Element: Fire Release (Your element goes here)
Range 10m +5m
And that is all. I will wait to post the ranges applying to each individual category later, to avoid causing too much trouble for people. Nin, Gen, Buki, and Sensory will be the order of the next updates, which will give you further boost in range. So please check back once a week.
Back to top Go down

Range Change (Applies to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: