Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Where The Sun Rises and Sets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

Where The Sun Rises and Sets Empty
PostSubject: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Light would slowly make his way down towards the bank of a pond as he allowed his arms to stretch up towards the heavens. A sigh of relief slowly poured over his lips as he flopped on the ground and tossed his sweat soaked t-shirt onto a patch of grass not far from him. For some time now he had been spending most of his time training in the fresh air of the forest, a few miles away from a small town that he used to gather supplies every once in a while. A soft mellow breeze would wash across his body, as Light’s glaze would turn towards the ceiling of the forest and stare at the speckles of sunlight that tried to break through the canopy of the tree tops. Today the forest seemed a little livelier than usually as the sounds of birds filled the air and bees and butterflies danced across the floor of flowers. A soft smile would slowly break across Light’s lips as he managed to get up and slowly make his way down into the water. His body would slowly recline, and float across the top of the water as soft waves pushed him in endless circles around the pond.

“Father, why did you do this to me? Why did you leave me all alone when you knew that I stilled need you? Why of all people did you have to die? You were a good man, you worked hard, you never stole and you love me as your son; so why you? Why won’t any one answer me? You said that life would only deal me a hand that I can handle. Well I can’t handle this! I can stand the loneliness!” Light’s body would jerk forwards as he would use his hand to slap against the surface of the water. Quickly he would pull himself together as he managed to draw himself back towards shore where he would find a warm patch of grassed that had been bathing in the sun’s light. Light’s arms slowly stretched out to his sides as he could feel a few tears pouring of the edge of his eyes and running their course down the side of his cheeks. Again he would find that there was no one who could answer him for he was still alone in this world. Slowly another breeze washed across his body as he eyes slowly shut.
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Since Kitai had been destroyed by the seven tailed demon, a freak event brought about by his relative, Yuudai Uchiha, the world at large had become a very familiar place to Gin. This of course was both true and untrue. While obviously too big and mysterious for Gin to ever really know where he was or where he was headed, he had long since stopped feeling lost whenever he ventured into the unknown and was quite comfortable traversing the wilderness around him. The very nature of it all appealed to Gin. With every step he took, something new appeared. Some new detail, flora or fauna was always just ahead waiting to be discovered. The beauty of the landscape before him usually had Gin in awe, soaking up every detail his keen eyes could interpret.

Gin found himself at a pond in the forest slightly off the beaten path. It was quite a welcome find as though rain was not scarce in such an area, the density of the foliage left it quite humid and water was always in need. After drinking the cool, crystalline liquid till he was no longer parched, Gin decided to enjoy the scenery a little more. Climbing up into a nearby tree and resting on a thick branch capable of easily supporting his weight about fifteen or so meters up, Gin found a comfortable position and rested up against the tree trunk, one of his legs hanging down limply and his arms crossed over his chest. There Gin rested for sometime, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds of the forest around him.

Upon the tree branch, Gin heard everything. He heard the leaves rustling in the breeze, the squeaks and chirps of the squirrels in the trees and the birds in the air. All these sounds relaxed him, bringing a level of peace to his mind that was not easily obtainable. When Gin began hearing footsteps on the grass below him, he cracked open an eye to see what creature had come to the pond for a drink but was disappointed to see naught but a man who simply went to the water for a swim, letting himself float on top aimlessly, at the whim of the pond. Gin had no intention of bothering the man and closed his eye once more. His relaxation was interrupted again however, when the man started speaking.

“Father, why did you do this to me? Why did you leave me all alone when you knew that I stilled need you? Why of all people did you have to die? You were a good man, you worked hard, you never stole and you love me as your son; so why you? Why won’t any one answer me? You said that life would only deal me a hand that I can handle. Well I can’t handle this! I can stand the loneliness!” this was followed by a loud splashing noise,which Gin assumed was the man hitting the water. It was only when Gin heard another disturbance in the grass that he decided to crack an eye open slightly so see the man sprawling out onto the grass. Though Gin could not properly make out the face from where he was, it was obvious that the man was upset over the loss he had suffered. Gin closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the tree trunk once more but then it occurred to him that it might be worth his while to talk to the man. Seeing people out here was an uncommon thing and information on the world around them was always useful. Plus, it would be better than hearing another grief stricken ramble.

"You know, talking to yourself is probably not the best way to deal with loneliness, or grief. Just make you look crazy."
Back to top Go down
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Light's eyes would slowly slide open and reveal his hazel green pupils. His mind's thoughts raced but his lips slowly begin to form words that rang out simple and pure. "It's one thing to look crazy, a completely different thing to actually be crazy." He allowed his mind to debate when did the stranger make his approach, how could he allow his guard to slips so far that a man was able to slip into his range and climb a tree without him noticing him. Again another debate filled his mind as he questioned who this man was, and what he wanted. For now he would seem harmless as his tone didn't seem to be harsh or carry the intent of violence, but as a ninja Light knew that most people had alterative motives; so why should this stranger be any different.

Slowly he allow his body to lean forward as he pushed himself to his feet before using a simple Shunshin no Jutsu to get himself from the ground and up into the tree. His would land on a branch that was slightly higher the stranger and off to the man's right side of his body. The branch it's self was very thick and smooth and had very few leafs hanging from it. At the end of the branch sat a birds nest with three birds eggs still siting inside of it. Light allowed a soft chuckle to pass of over his lips as he allowed his head to rest against the base of the tree. "So tell me pal, what's your name? Mine is Light Noromay." He left leg would slowly hang off the side of the branch as he carelessly swung it back and forth as a light breezed washed against his body.

From this angle, Light would again look at the many ways that this tree could have been approached without him noticing the man. As he examined the area once more, he would debate weather or not the man had already been in the tree, when he had arrive. So many things were running through Light's mind and yet so few things he could answer. He wondered if this man was a ninja like him. His eyes slowly looked down the base of the tree as it was very large and almost impossible to climb with your bare hands and as for the branches at the bottom of the tree, they were too thin to even support the weight of a child let along a full grown man. Also there were no signs of damage to the base of the tree to support the notion that the man used a weapon or tool of some sort to climb it. Light allowed a soft mental sigh to wash over his mind as he awaited for the man's response.
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Despite obviously being consumed with grief by the death of the individual he held dear, the man was still in surprisingly quick wits, almost immediately replying toward Gin's initial statement in crisp and simple words. "It's one thing to look crazy, a completely different thing to actually be crazy." True words indeed.
Gin then reopened his eye to gaze upon the man, he was getting up, though evidently taking his time, in no rush to do so. When he was back up on his feet however, the man disappeared in a sudden cloud of smoke, obviously a body flicker by it's very looks. His destination had been given away by the rustling of leaves diagonally off to Gin's right.

Looking in the direction of the sound to locate the man, he found him leaning back on the tree in a position nearly identical to Gin's. He was the one who spoke first.
"So tell me pal, what's your name? Mine is Light Noromay." During the few seconds that he was speaking, Gin examined the man before him, since he was finally able to get a good look at him. His height was the first thing that stood out to Gin, he was at least six feet tall probably more. Obviously taller than Gin was, maybe by three or four inches by the looks of it. His hair was pitch black with some odd blue highlights in it, a very weird fashion statement in Gin's mind. Before Gin even noticed Lights eyes, the bags underneath drew his notice, a tell tale sign that Light wasn't very up to par on sleep for whatever reason. His eyes were a shade of green that Gin thought didn't quite fit with the rest of his looks.

"I'm Gin..." he hesitated then, unsure whether he should reveal his identity fully to this man but then decided that Light did not seem to have any malicious intentions and he was confident in his escaping potential so he went ahead. "Gin Uchiha. By the way, in case you were wondering, I was in the tree before you got here. So tell me, what brings you out here into the unknown of the wilderness?" Though it was a rather nosy question, Gin couldn't help himself, Light was the first person he'd seen out here in a long while so his curiosity was definitely on a high.
Back to top Go down
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 am

Light would allow a soft grin to slide across his lips as he could tell that this man named Gin was very interesting indeed. Light allowed his eyes to fade from their normal hazel green tone to an all white one for a second as he spoke softly. "Well it's would seem that we have a little more in common than I though before, my full name is Light Hyuuga-Noromay." He would allow his body to fall from the tree, as he allowed his body to gently float down towards the ground as he landed on his feet. In the same motion he would walk towards his shirt and pick it; it would causally hang over his shoulder as he allowed more words to pass over his lips, "I mostly come out here to train. The forest right here is prefect for training without being interrupted." His hand slowly raised towards the path as he pointed at the path and continued, "There's a small inn and dinner back that was that serves some of the best ramen and tea that you've ever had."

Light would allow his hands to reach towards the sky as he admitted to himself that even thought the man was young, he was probably a pretty good ninja. Not man could pick up on inner thoughts like that. Light would mark the boy of as a teenager somewhere in the range of 14 to 17. He could tell that much boy his boyish figure. He'd say that he boy seemed to be almost as tall as he was give or take a few inches. His white hair was interesting, he didn't know of too many Uchiha with white hair, but then again he didn't know of too Hyuuga's with hazel green eyes that faded in and out white. A soft chuckle would slide across his lips as his stomach allowed a grumbling sound to come forth that almost scared Light himself. "You've seem to have a few questions that are running around your head, and I have some too. Care to join me for lunch it would be my treat. Light slowly begun to walk towards the wore down dirt path as he managed to get his slightly dry shirt on.
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

As the two sat in the trees and introduced themselves to one another, Something very peculiar happened to Light "Well it's would seem that we have a little more in common than I though before, my full name is Light Hyuuga-Noromay." During this sentence, Light's eyes faded from the colour they just were to a milky white similar to Gin's and back. Gin had never seen or even heard of a Hyuuga who had eyes that weren't white much less one who could switch between eye colours. It was a curious ability that intrigued Gin alot. Being able to switch between eye colours would be valuable skill in disguising one-self.

Light then dismounted from his tree branch falling and landing on his feet with practiced grace"I mostly come out here to train. The forest right here is prefect for training without being interrupted" Light said. That was something that Gin could tell was true, the forest provided one the isolation needed if they wanted to train alone quite well. "There's a small inn and dinner back that was that serves some of the best ramen and tea that you've ever had." Light had his full attention with that, it had been some days since Gin had eaten a meal not foraged from his surrounding, and killing game barehanded was a tedious process which had mixed results. A hot, home cooked meal was well in order. "You've seem to have a few questions that are running around your head, and I have some too. Care to join me for lunch, it would be my treat." Light slowly began walking towards the worn down dirt path, retrieving and donning his shirt in the process. Gin grinned at that "Sir, you speak directly to my heart" he said with a grin. Gin then slid off the branch, allowing himself to hang by his knees for a seconds, letting gravity elongate his spine. He then let himself fall, repositioning himself in mid-air to land silently on his feet. "Lead the way" he said, trailing shortly behind Light, but walking at a pace which would allow him to catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:51 pm

It wouldn't take long to reach the dinner as the small town was only up the road. Light would allow his mind to wonder as he walked in complete silence not allowing another word to sip from his lips as he debated the thoughts of lunch. It wouldn't be until he was pushing open the front door of the ramen shop that he would decide on a pot of lemon blossom herbal and beef ramen with heavy vegetable and plate of cooked beef. Light hand would softly wave to greet the cook as the young lady behind the counter would say, "Welcome back Light... Good day of training?" Light allow his head to nod forward as he said, "I bumped into one of my old pals." His finger would slowly point over his shoulder at the boy named Gin. The Lady would softly bow as she said, "Welcome to our humble little shop I hope you enjoy your dinning here." Light allow his body to flow through the room as made his way to his favorite seat that next to an window.

"Feel free to order what ever you like." Light would say once the boy was seated. Light's eye's slowly began to fade towards the window as he looked upon the small town. The mountain in the distance was also pleasing to look at it. Light would allow his fingers to tap across the table as he would speak softly and slowly. "You know that I'm not a good person right? I only have one belief that seems to be true, it's called survival of the fittest. The world is filled with wolves and sheep. So I ask you my friend what are you? A wolf or a sheep? Not that there is anything wrong with being a sheep, there were some respectable people that lived as sheep. My father being one of them, so I've come to the conclusion that if you want to truly want to survive in this world you can not let others rule your life. So my goals are simple, I won't let anyone rule over me and I want follow the rules of others for I'm not a sheep to be herd in with the rest of the world." Light would smile softly as the waiter came to the table. He would tell her to give them a minute as he returned his eyes back to starting out of the window.

"To survive I'm willing to do almost anything. Even if that means taking the life another. Destroying the world if it comes to that. Honesty I'm not crazy, if you think about it, what are you willing to do to see your goals accomplished. As a ninja, fellow ninja, I'm sure you've taken the lives of others. As an Uchiha I'm sure people have attacked just because, and the sad fact is that you've never meet before they threaten your life. The fact of the matter is you were born a wolf weather you like it or not. You were born with a high extinct to live, just as I was. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to change your thought process to mine, I'm just saying that we'll make a lot farther in this world working together than we would on our own. Don't get me wrong I'm sure you can take care of yourself, perfectly fine. But tell me can you reach all of your goals alone?"
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 pm

The inn where Light intended to take him was surprisingly close to the pond where Gin had just met his new Hyuuga aquaintance, Light. The two of them walked in silence toward their destination, each keeping to the confines of his own thoughts yet still fully aware of the other's presence. The building it self was quite modest and conservative yet it had an inviting aura to it. The inside was warm and cosy, a nice change from the frequently harsh world not very far outside the door. Light's small exchange of words with the young lady behind the counter suggested to Gin that he was a very regular customer here. The woman greeted Gin with a bow welcoming him into the store after Light had pointed him out. "Thank you very much" Gin replied, with a small bow of gratitude.

While Gin was free to order whatever he wanted, as per Lights words, he was quite unsure what exactly that was. Never one to be very picky with his food, Gin usually just ate whatever came his way. In the end, he decided to simply order the same meal as Light, whatever it was that would be. At their seat next to a window with a nice view of outside, it was Light who spoke first. "You know that I'm not a good person right? I only have one belief that seems to be true, it's called survival of the fittest. The world is filled with wolves and sheep. So I ask you my friend what are you? A wolf or a sheep? Not that there is anything wrong with being a sheep, there were some respectable people that lived as sheep. My father being one of them, so I've come to the conclusion that if you want to truly want to survive in this world you can not let others rule your life. So my goals are simple, I won't let anyone rule over me and I want follow the rules of others for I'm not a sheep to be herd in with the rest of the world." His speech was briefly interrupted by the waiter, whom Light asked for another minute before they placed their orders before his gaze drifted back outside the window.

"To survive I'm willing to do almost anything." Light continued. " Even if that means taking the life another. Destroying the world if it comes to that. Honesty I'm not crazy, if you think about it, what are you willing to do to see your goals accomplished. As a ninja, fellow ninja, I'm sure you've taken the lives of others. As an Uchiha I'm sure people have attacked just because, and the sad fact is that you've never meet before they threaten your life. The fact of the matter is you were born a wolf weather you like it or not. You were born with a high extinct to live, just as I was. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to change your thought process to mine, I'm just saying that we'll make a lot farther in this world working together than we would on our own. Don't get me wrong I'm sure you can take care of yourself, perfectly fine. But tell me can you reach all of your goals alone?"

Gin took a second to consider the words that had just been preached to him before he spoke. "Your analysis of the world, while harsh, is unfortunately very true. It's true that both of us, through lineage, have been naturally selected as wolves. I however, like to consider myself a wolf in sheep's clothing. While I, like you, am willing to so anything to ensure my survival; I prefer to blend in with the sheep, until I have need for my fangs. However, you are right, working together would make both of our lives that much easier. As for goals, mine are only of greatness and revenge and while revenge may be a solitary path, greatness should not be." Gin finished, his gaze also drifting to the window, staring at the world beyond the grass, contemplating how his life would be changed by the end of this friendly lunch.
Back to top Go down
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Light would chuckle lightly to himself as he would peat the word revenge, "Gin the more we sit here and talk the more it would seem that I've meet someone that is like minded on certain subjects. Well at the least, I plan on making a journey out to the land of sand, and the land of armor. I've had been doing a little investigation and heard that there are some people located in Wind Country and Water Country, now weather the intel I have will stand up, I don't know, but in a months time I plan to be in the Land of Water Country searching for this people. If you care to, you're more then welcome to join my then." Light would slowly raise his hand as he would watch as the waiter came close. He would order a a pot of lemon blossom herbal tea and beef ramen with heavy vegetable and plate of cooked beef." He would wait for the Gin to make his order as he would stare endlessly out of the window.

His blank stare would be enough to completely miss the waiter getting Gin's order as Light would manage to pull a metal box of cigarette out of shirt pocket. He would use a box of matches that was stuck down in the box to light one and slowly begin to pull deeply on the cigarette. The waiter would slowly bring him back to earth as she placed an ash tray and cup down in front of him. Light would smile softly as he would allow his gaze to return. "Were did we go wrong as a nation? When we are not equal to those that look like but dress differently from us. Were did we go wrong when this type of sick does not fit that type of sick because they have more money. Were did we go wrong when those kids get the good teachers and we get the second rate ones because they can afford to pay them more." Light would chuckle. "He would slowly look across the table to Gin, another great man said that to me once. It was when I lived in the City of Kitai. I wonder were he's at now."

Light would sip his tea slowly as the bitterness would smoothly run down his tongue and wash away the taste of smoke. He would crush the half smoked cigarette into the ashtray as he would ask Gin how did he drink taste. To Light the bitterness was calming and expected as he knew the drink was not made to be sweet. He would chuckle lightly when thought about the first time he tried adding sugar to the drink. The taste of the drink was horrible as it took on a taste that could be describe as sweetened tar, it lacked all pleasant tastes all together. It wouldn't take long for the food to arrive and Light to start digging in. It would seem that the two had been in good conversation for some time, by the time Light knew an hour had passed and the food was gone. He would slowly stand up and place the money on the table as he would turn to Gin and say, "Hey Kid even if you don't decide to join me, on my journey I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around. This world is only so big." With that Light would wave to the Waiter behind the counter as he would smile softly before disappearing out of the door.

[Exit--]
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Shortly after Light had finished talking, the waitress returned to take their orders. Light had ordered a pot of lemon blossom herbal tea and beef ramen with heavy vegetable and plate of cooked beef. Gin simply ordered the same meal, but ordered heavy meat instead of vegetables, you could never get too much meat.
The food arrived shortly after, and the two men resumed their conversation. Gin gave his thoughts on the tea, saying that the bitter taste was different from what he was accustomed to, but enjoyable nonetheless. After a while of conversation, when the food was finally finished Light stood, leaving his money on the table and saying "Hey Kid even if you don't decide to join me, on my journey I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around. This world is only so big." he moved to exit the store after that. Gin stayed several more seconds, breathing a deep sigh of relief at the meal he had just partaken in. He then rose, leaving his own personal tip at the restaurant and exited the building, entering what would certainly be a new chapter in his life. He had never been to the desert, but was eager to conquer it's challenges alongside his new partner.

[EXIT]

(Submitting for PAC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Sun Rises and Sets   Where The Sun Rises and Sets Empty

Back to top Go down

Where The Sun Rises and Sets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: