Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Oh hello. EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Oh hello. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Oh hello. EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Oh hello. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Oh hello. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Oh hello. EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Oh hello. EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Oh hello. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Oh hello. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Oh hello. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Oh hello. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Oh hello. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Oh hello.

Go down 
+2
Iris
Ketiou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketiou
Ketiou

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Well isn't this a blast from the past. My name is Ketiou for those of you who do not know me. I was quite the active roleplayer years ago on all the important Naruto RP sites and was an admin on some as well.

I was the creator of onegoo before it got hacked, and after that happened I just quit rping for awhile. Though a friend reminded me how much I thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying and it brought me back here.

I was quite the cracked out "nom yayness meow smiley face" dude back when I was around and while I'm still as fun and positive, I'm not nearly as dreadfully annoying (So I've heard.)

Just want to say hello again or hello for the first time! I look forward to rping with you guys again! (Not sure if I can reuse my last character and edit it to fit the new rules and regulations or create a brand new one. Either one would suffice.)

TL;DR: Who da fuck is this crazy kid? Oh yeah I remember that guy...
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 pm

HEY FRIEND! Welcome to Ingoo. If you have any questions or want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. I would love to talk sometime and I am open to giving out my skype, so message me and we can talk about stuff! Welcome to ingoo, glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Veteran
Veteran
Soulless

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Holy fucking shit.. Ket.. If you come back ill fucking come back. Id come back if Michael came back too. You, Mike, and Amatsu are my all time favorites.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
It's been awhile eh? Seems like no matter what we do, we can't escape this darned place. >>

If you come back then I'll definitely come back! Oh wait, I'm already back...fuck.
I'm trying to remember who Mike is but I remember Amatsu.

I just came from um, the site that shall not be named (US), and I must say that was the worst moderation/administration I had ever seen in a Naruto RP site and that's saying something. I mean, I was pretty damn lax when I was an admin and let stuff through I probably shouldn't have at that time, but I was almost always as active as possible on onegoo.

I waited two months for my character/clan to be approved, constantly changing and adding to it when one of the ever changing mods ever did decide to take the time and read it, only for them to say TWO FLIPPING MONTHS later that they had to decline it and I needed to make a new one. The most unprofessional behavior I had ever seen in a site.

People forget that you still have to treat your site like a business and act as though you are a CEO. Use the same tact and respect you'd use if you were running a company. Just cause it's online doesn't give you the right to fap off and act like a high schooler. /Rant.

So anyways, thank you for the wonderful welcome Iris, though I do not recognize your name, I feel like we will be great friends anyhow! :3 

Is Steph still here? I mean I know she's here, but is she Active? I'm looking forward (after two straight months of trying) to roleplaying on a Naruto site that is legitimately awesome.

My question still stands: Can I use the same app I rp'd with awhiiiile ago but just edit it to new character creation standards, or should I just make a brand new one? Also do you guys even HAVE the Akatsuki still?
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 pm

I'd say make a new app, I'm much more strict than the earlier runs of ingoo.
We do have the Akatsuki, but ironically we aren't really doing anything as we lead the two active villages.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Alright! New one it is. Yeah, old Ingoo was beyond broken and I sadly did not realize that for quite some time. Lul. Wait wut? The Akatsuki runs villages? Well that's new. Haha.

Also, I freaking love your sig. o//o
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Tennant is a master of the subtle emotions
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 am

He really, really is. Good god I love David Tennant. <3
Back to top Go down
Dace
Dace

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Sup.
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:37 am

Yo Sup.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Holy crap I remember you o.o
Back to top Go down
Ketiou
Ketiou

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Hey Steph! Still making Shinobis die by orgasm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hello.   Oh hello. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: