Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Sage Mode EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Sage Mode EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Sage Mode EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Sage Mode EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Sage Mode EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Sage Mode EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Sage Mode EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Sage Mode EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Sage Mode EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Sage Mode EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Sage Mode EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Sage Mode EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Sage Mode

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 am

Now, I have created a decent system that this could work on, using the logic of the Tailed-Beast chart Stephanie used, and following the sites rules, but I'm not going to waste my time typing it all up, since Steph already said no to my idea XD Instead, I'm just going to make a topic to discuss it, in the hopes we could change her mind. - Sage Mode does offer great perks, but they honestly only rival Curse Seal, as Bijuu could still win over it. - Naruto was naturally OP because he is the main character, and this would not be the case on the site. As well, it'd be with Admin permission, and only available to Three S-rank shinobi. Hence, Sannin (Which is "Three ninja", not a rank. A lot of people confuse it.)

The basis of my idea was basically brief additions when entered. For example: 100% chakra increase when you enter it, last 4 post, and then speed, strength or endurance would be boosted too. But it would depend on what summon you used, as a Slug wouldn't get increased speed, like the Frog Kata would. - Now, I said I wouldn't post my system, and I still didn't. This is just a brief idea, to spark the conversation. Mine is much more complex, but still useful to the user, and balanced.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:26 am

I think if we have it the user needs three summons and then does a five thousand word quest to gain it and at b rank to get a it's 3 thousand more and s is 3 thousand more it acts as a third spec and boosts speed, strength and durability by fifty percent for six posts.
Back to top Go down
Jitsurei Zukai
Veteran
Veteran
Jitsurei Zukai

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 am

I have been waiting a long time for a site to support even a nerfed Sage Mode. Everyone thinks it's so awful, but if it's made well, it would be a wonderful addition to the site. It gives people more to work for instead of just mass murdering for PAC and ranking up.

Also, considering our plot, this is a good place to start for a counter against the Jinchuriki. We all have to admit that even an S-Rank, suggesting one lives long enough to achieve the rank, will have a lot of difficulty fighting the Jinchuriki based on Stephanie's guide. This is a potent, but brief edge that could help things out.

Also considering that Koto mentioned it to be based on the summoning you have, we can make a lot of fun diversity on the site, so nobody can just spam the effects we saw on Naruto. We are the staff, after all. We can control what Sage Mode does and doesn't.

And at Blaine, while that may be okay for earning it, I think it should have more versatility than just boosting stats. That pretty much makes it only a bonus to people who use Taijutsu or Buki/Ken.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:47 am

Also, a quick note before I go to bed... It could also open up skills that offer a unique battle-front, like B-rank techniques and up, that could only be used in Sage-Mode (Not because power like the Rasengan variations, but because they use qualities of your summon). - For example, someone who used a crab could possibly use the sage mode for a partial transformation, which turned their skin into an armored variation, with the possibility of growing a claw too. - I think there should be a basic set around the mode, with variations depending on what you summon. - I can agree to the 5k word count, but it should only be available to S-rank (I think you mentioned B-rank getting it, Blaine? I think you're drunk, buddy XD). As for the 3 summons... Meh, in a case like Orochimaru's, you should only need to be extremely familiar with a single summon, such as Manda.

- Also, to make it fair, if you have a Cursed Seal or Bijuu, you would never be able to go into Sage Mode. That way no one person could become god. -cough-naruto-cough-
Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 am

. I like this. As for summons. It should be the highest rank summons of the persons contract. Like how Jiraya and Naruto can summon the Ma and Pa frogs/Gamabunta.

Speaking of Curse Seals, is that something we're planning to release as well?
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 am

Lol, I had tried to get that approved a while back too. But honestly... Its not in the ban list or anything, so there's nothing stopping anybody. The two main seals (heaven and earth) cab easily be moderated. Earth is made to confirm to your physical needs/style, and Heaven seems to be more versatile with the gain of speed and chakra o.0 I'm on phone right now, but...
Heaven should give minor increase to chakra and speed
Earth gives endurance, strength and reflex
Of course, each stage would be moderated as well, buy that's easy.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Veteran
Veteran
Blaine

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Man I was drunk as hell, that was a horrible idea.

Still they should have three summons, and be given a way to have a custom sage mode that plays to their summons strength, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Mode   Sage Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Sage Mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: