Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Scanty Forest Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Scanty Forest Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:09 am

The tree tops would give way, quaking loudly as a white haired man dropped through, his hands firmly placed in his pocket during his decent, before coming to a landing atop a large stone arch. He would give the surroundings an easy look about as he drew his hand through his snowy white hair, and begin ruffling it to release the collection of leaves from it. "Hmm... As the man finished clearing out his hair, he'd go into a crouch, and lean over slightly, inspecting the ground for any possibly traps. "An old Sealing Temple... I was hoping to find this, on my way to the meeting. Luckily it happened to be on the way... Now let's see... The pink flowers are the dangerous ones... It won't be easy." A small smile broke from Koto's lips, his feet adjusting his weight so that he slipped from the ledge, and landed on a patch of freshly dewed orange roses.

From the ground, Koto could easily pick out numerous patches, and inconveniently placed rows of pink flowers, which were said to release a very lethal disease. Though, by now, Koto has come to the conclusion that most rumors served as the greatest barrier technique at all, and could seal away the richest of treasures without a single defense. "If memory serves me... 'The sun rises, and sets again. A flower bloomed in the morning, falls from it's stem. The sun sets today, and rises again.' It has to be a riddle, of sorts... Isn't that right?" with no one around, Koto had given into his slightly introverted side, and began talking to his surroundings, as he walked into the enclosure, keeping his eyes towards the ground. His steps would leave an obvious trail behind him, in the form of outlined footprints in the garden.

Though possibly his imagination explaining the over-looked, in the corner of his eye, Koto watched vines slither down, covering the confines of the tunnel with a thick green lining, with small pink pods hanging from them. "It could reasonably be a riddle of timing...Sun rises at Dawn, which symbolizes a start, and sets as dusk, which is symbolic for tragedy... If the flower which blooms in the morning dies... Then coming when you're safe... Could be the tragedy." His gestures would insinuate that Koto was trying to explain this to some, though the room remained utterly empty, as he continued on. Light had begun to grow scarce, with only a bit from the tunnels entrance reaching into the confines of the cylinder. It was clear now that the tunnel seemed to go at a slight slant into the ground, and turn.

With a few planned hand movements, Koto went through the designated hand seals for his lightning release, and ended with one hand clasping the middle and index fingers together. Following the hand seals, several bright blue sparks would zip from Koto's hand, and create a few quickly stretches of electricity out around himself, the room becoming lit momentarily. With the exploitation of the technique, Koto was able to make out the rest of the tunnel, which seemed to end just a few yards ahead, with a wall covered in a solid coat of pink petals, seemingly deadly according to his sources. Bringing his hands apart, the electricity would face, drawing in the thick darkness which blanketed him.

"I can think of one flaw... If I use that technique, I could possibly remove the flowers, without coming into contact... If anything, I could use the mist seal to temporarily redirect the poison, and get out... I already came this far... I might as well give it a try." Koto would sigh slightly, and bring one hand up, touching two fingers to his chest, and placing his other hand onto the ground, his finger tips just barely digging into the soil beneath the bed of roses. Sealing Technique... Prolific Fog. As chakra began to pour into the soil, and direct into the form of a thick kanji, a thin line trail of vapor would start emitting from his palm, trailing towards him as it began to spread out, with a thickened tone to it. No, this isn't right... Sliding his hand slightly beneath the soil, Koto would bring his palm fully down upon the ground, and bright his hand away from his chest, attempting to correct the seal, and trap the mist within it.

Word Count: 737 (TRAINING A W.I.P)
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 pm

With two fingers brought forth in the kai position, a controlled flow of chakra would be poured into the flower bed, dilluding it's soil with a thick black Kanji. The small mist which had begun clouding would spiral downward, slipping back under Koto's hand and into the seal. "With this I can actually continue." He's say, taking a few steps towards the massive flower wall before him, which was now hidden in darkness. In the back of his mind, Koto had a slight hope that it would break out into a poisonous mist, so that he could test it. Though, he had an idea for a second technique, which he had never tried before, only theorized. "The Barrier-Seal... First, chakra should be kneeded up like a water release technique..." Koto's hands would come together, in the form of the serpent.

Within Koto's belly, his chakra would begin to form into a mist, which snaked it's way up through his throat, and would become fully infused with the technique there. His cheeks had swelled some, though not enough to make him lean back as most Fire Release users did. His hands would then move to the second and third seals, Boar and Ram which would signal the entirety of the technique. From this point, his lips would part slightly, allowing a mist to draw itself out, quickly swirling together as it took on the appearance of a ghostly snake, with darkened tons for it's eyes. Barrier-Seal Technique: Skillful Mist Bind, In a quick striking motion, the misty serpent would stretch deep into the darkness, out of any of Koto's sight.

Using his memory of the room Koto directed the snake towards the center of the pink patch, his hand dismantling it's position, and going through a familiar set of hand seals, which would be followed by numerous sparks of electricity. The flow of Wave of Inspiration would be inducted into the mist slightly, causing the moisture to gleam with conduction. - As the snake latched onto one of the larger flowers, Koto would give off a slight discomforting cough, releasing the attachment of the 'tail' to his tongue.

With the mist losing it's connection, the conduction would be broken as well, the wall now completely covered in a thick mist bind which would quickly be stretched around it's back, capturing all of the flowers and tearing them from the wall itself. If there was a trap, it would be activated now.

(I'm going to end this here, so that you can post, Woody xD I have an idea on how to make my next post.)
Word Count: 410
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GreysonRoss
GreysonRoss

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 pm

The white haired young women was now relieved to be out of the snowy lands, also known as The Land of Snow. She was now around what she now knew, after about 10 years, was her habitat. The greenery amused her, the plants waving to her because of the slight wind and the trees creaking ominously. The reason for that was that a lonely red panda hopped from tree to tree. It was an alarming sight because Red Pandas weren't usually sighted there. It looked at her cutely with an innocent gaze, a gaze that she resisted on killing. With a short smile, she continued yonder, the smell of plants blew from every direction. She felt nature at the palm of her hands.

After a few minutes, she approached a mysterious stone ruin arch. She felt the stone before advancing. It was smooth and lightly walked upon as if it was just made. However, from closer glanced she noticed pink flowers sticking out from the stone. "Odd..." She said quietly. She then stood from her slight crouch and looked over her surroundings. She began to meditate, using a secret technique of hers. She exhaled, listening to the trees and greenery around her, no one was within her reach, but motioned could be sensed beneath her. It faint and possibly just in her head, but maybe...just maybe....

She exited the state and looked before her. With another Exhale, she plunged herself, landing into the same orange grasses that the man before had. She noticed the land had a deeper dent than the rest of the land, someone had been there, not even hours before her. She unsheathed her Twin Sai and blew her hair that was covering her eyes. The hair gently placed itself where it had always been. She looked yonder, footsteps clearly viewed and placed. Were they placed on purpose? Who knows, she just followed them, closely and carefully.

As the light dimmed through the tunnel she had followed, no noise as of yet. Unable to see for traps, she began to run across the walls, swiftly. Though something wasn't right, a weird wind blew slowly across her face. Was it a gust...or...or gas...or...mist..! It was too late before she entered the corridor-like entrance to the final stage, her feet landing and skidding, but it was too late, she had entered, a trap, the only trap she ran into had been activated. "Damnit!" The explosion sent her flying, luckily, she was quick enough to substitute halfway through the explosion sending her to the other side of the end wall. Her feet touching the smooth stone and landing her on the ground.

She looked around, no light. Everything was completely eclipsed by darkness and nothing in sight. The explosion had exploded the entrance, caving and nearly blocking the entrance completely. (It was You, Koto, and Me, Ryouma inside the main part of the Ruin, is what I'm trying to entail.)

"Hehe..." She sighed, standing straight. She had her right hand on her hip, her Twin Sai sheathed. "Who's there?" She asked, her hands coming together for a jutsu.

Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake

"Wood Release: Great Forest Technique!" She announced, her right arm becoming a barbed oak, ready for any danger that wanted to approach her.

"You can answer, any time." She smirked.

WORDS: 584
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:12 pm

With his mist controlled, Koto would begin applying a meager amount of chakra towards the bindings, allowing it to remain active as it drew together in a cylinder form, bringing the petals together, away from the wall. In the background Koto would hear a minor squashing noise, like water rising from the dense soil, though he shrugged it off as his imagination once more. Now... To see what this mystery is hol- Huh?! With little time to react himself, a brief orange flicker would cast a glow closer towards him, forcing him to turn briefly, only able to catch the sight of a massive explosion erupting from the wall. His hands would on instinct come up over his face, flames spreading through the corridor, releasing a strong heat towards him.

I didn't even touch the flowers. Something must have triggered them... Release! With the flames coming to their brink just a meter or so away, a thick smoke swept over him. His hands clasped above his head, releasing the seal he had placed behind him. The seal bursted with a loud 'woosh'ing sound, and the thin teal cloud would be expanded around Koto, the moisture drawing away the ash and causing the smoke to push away, a thin black drizzle scattering from the clashing clouds. With the scent of his cool mist filling his lungs, Koto took into account that he was unharmed, and brought both arms down, turning fully to face the disruption. With a few moments left of light remaining as the cave in began, he was able to make out the slim figure of a girl just a few inches short than him, with unnaturally white hair, much like himself. - As his analysis moved lower, the light would be completely lost, with Koto just barely gaining a glimpse of a v-cut on her shorts, revealing her lower abdomen. Well... Atleast it isn't Takehiro... I had a feeling he would follow me to find out what my riddle meant...

In the darkness, a sigh would be exahled from where he last seen the girl, and she would question his name, before yelling out her techniques name, though the effects unknown, and then again reinforce the question. "It seems I escaped one deadly pink flower... Only to be entrapped by a second... One of the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai..." With his comment, Koto would step back, and turn so that he was facing the wall, rather than the girl, or his own technique. "Since we are stuck here for now, would you mind using Wood Release to rid us of these flowers? As you've seen, once harassed they can become a trouble. As well... There is a wall just passed me... You're free to take care of that too. Unless Wood Release isn't as devastating as I've heard?" Putting his left hand into his pocket, Koto ignited chakra onto his free hands' finger tip, creating a slight illumination throughout the room which only truly breached the veil of darkness completely at it's level, perfectly showing his own face, and the dainty girl's. He would wear a rather unamused expression though, glancing at her with his unwordly green eyes. A few feet to his left, the Finger Engraving Seal would give enough light for her to see a large collection of pink flowers crushed in a misty encasing, hovering just infront of a rather interesting wall with numerous designs and depictions of battle drawn across it. "And my name is Yoki, if you must know." He would lie, his eyes now directly locked onto the young girls, being able to maintain his poker-face.
Back to top Go down
GreysonRoss
GreysonRoss

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 pm

"Hmph." She had said, releasing her Wood Release jutsu and smirking. This man has some guts to order her around. She cracked her neck and began to walk towards him, Sai now a hand.
"I asked your name," She glanced at him, her eyes now a look of tiresome and a not amused expression. "Fool." Her Sai now pointed directly at his forehead. "My Lotus Poison is indeed deadly." She pointed the Sai only centimeters from his eye, from that sight, Koto could most likely see the poison on very tip of it.

"I'm am at the peak of killing you here, but I could very well free you. I just need your name, and I know it is not Yoki." A smirk grew on her face, like a wart on a pickle. Even in the darkness, she could tell where everything in the room was, but the Seal he used help her more. She sighed, thinking of the meeting she was asked to come to. After all, this was just a small detour she was planning on getting ryo or other treasures from. If anything, she could trap him there with her Mokuton and let him rot, but something made her feel otherwise. He was impressive, maybe the most she's ever see. His hair resembled hers and his skills resembled hers. Family? She strongly doubts it, but it's a possibility.

"So, you see that?" She asked, referring to the poison directly by his eye ball. "Do you want that flowing through your blood, eating away at your organs and soon immobilizing you?" She really didn't want to kill at this point in time, she had somewhere to be and someone to see. This man held her up and most likely to annoy her even more. She would soon regret making him live now, maybe, as long as he doesn't try anything fishy. "Also, that mist. You're an Ice Release Ninja. Meaning, you could freeze those rocks and just break them with another rock." She added, smirking. "Or not, you may not have those abilities yet."

WORDS: 379
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 pm

The girl seemed to give the most abrupt display of displeasure from his respone, releasing the wood release which had replaced her flawless skin; most of the spikes quickly sunk away back into her complexion, though the spikes were replaced with her personal tool, which she seemed to believe would scare Koto, holding the tip just centimeters from his brow line. With his eyes redirecting towards the blade, he could make out a thin and almost invisible bark across it, which had a slightly beige tint to it, from up close. He would give a small smirk as she continued on, and lower his gaze down towards her second sheethed sai. "You asked 'who's there' and rushed me to anwser. And Yoki is here, just past me" His Finger Engraving Seal would be raised towards the girls blade, allowing just enough distance that the chakra being emitted would not harm the blade, or cause the coating to become a vapor.

As the girl showed a bit of disdain as she continued, seemingly trying to taunt him as she indirectly described the effectiveness of her poison. Koto would make a rather 'not bad' face as she continued, nodding to the side, with the blade still teetering near his head. Though, near the end of taunts, she seemed to fall on an incorrect assumption, which Koto took as an opportunity. "Your right, I can't utilize my own Ice yet... But I do hold one thing over you; if I release my bindings, we both die. Remember that explosion earlier? That was likely one petal, and I am holding roughly a hundred bound up... Now, if it's my name you want... It's Koto. And I'm a keen seeker of the unknown. So if you could... Just bring down this wall, we can continue on. I'm sure there's plenty of places to separate ourselves in there, Morning Wood." Despite his normally passive nature, Koto couldn't help but give a slight smirk as he made an offhand jab. He had already planned an explanation, basing the 'morning' on her 'bright' personality, and wood on his technique, though she would likely get the perverse joke.

Pulling away from the girl, Koto would step out of the the path of the sai, and walk towards the wall, his floating coffin of flowers moving between both himself and the girl, as a sort of shield. From within his pocket, Koto pulled a slightly bent cigarette and lit it against his Finger engraving seal, a small puff of grey stringing from it as he placed it in his mouth, looking back towards the wall as he awaited her to comply with his request.

This post word count: 444
Previous post: 604
Back to top Go down
GreysonRoss
GreysonRoss

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Rouma chuckled at the man's sly remark and very mediocre nickname. She cracked her neck, seeing as how the man didn't like lecture on Poisons. She placed her Sai back into it's holster, around her waist, and approached the wall.

"Aw...! No please?" She smiled, almost a pleasing smile. She may not have fully trusted the man, but she did believe he wouldn't kill her or himself. With that, she smirked and began the Jutsu.

"Wood Release: Dense Woodlands Manipulation!" She exclaimed, a couple of bushes in the near area growing and the branches multiplying. There was soon over 50 branches ready to do the task of moving boulders. As thought, the branches did so, sticking into the dense rubble and pulling boulder after boulder away, almost like hands. Soon, the rocks were gone and the dark entrance was in sight. She exhaled, slightly panting. She hasn't been mastering much jutsu, considering she only murders with Taijutsu and her Twin Sai. That was her strongest Jutsu, but hopefully she'll learn more... (>.>)

"There. Cleared." She smirked, the bushes becoming normal, along with her stance.

WORDS: 198
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

With the floating barrier of exploding roses between them, Koto took the time to analyze the girl a bit more thoroughly, as she seemed to give a playful disapproval for the request, and return her sai to it's sheath. With a rather unneeded yell, the girl would release a technique to manipulate the intruding roots in the cave. From behind and around the two, numerous lush bough plowed forward, backing the penetrating force of the roots and easily driving through the rubble which had trapped them inside. Piece by piece, the branches seemed to bind themselves around the stones and dig them apart, tossing small pebbles about which seemed to barely miss the two of them. With light breaching through the boulders, Koto would release the glowing flames of chakra from his finger tip, and look towards the girl. She had a bead or two of swear rolling down her cheek, and seemed to be exauhsted by the usage, though Koto's politeness wouldn't allow him to reveal it out loud.

"I see, so you can be a Senju when you want... But, that's not the wall I meant..." Looking back, Koto took note of the well-designed wall and weighed his options. While he was curious about the contents of the wall, he could easily come back anytime. For now he wanted to gain an understanding of Wood Release. "The Wood Release bloodline... Such power, in the weakest of nature... Even a lotus is a weapon for you... But have you ever worked past controlling the natural wood? There are stories I've heard... Where a Clans that could launch a single pebble out as a projectile, and then release their chakra throughout it, and make it turn into a wide-ranged kill. You could probably apply this with Wood Release, Morning Wood" With his final comment, Koto would make his way past the barrier of roses, and lightly pat the young girl on her shoulder, his way of thanking her for opening the entrance.

The bushes before her began to twitch some, withdrawing back towards the wall as they took to their original size. "The entrance is still far away... Why don't you just take out the ceiling a little ways ahead?"
Back to top Go down
GreysonRoss
GreysonRoss

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:49 pm

She sighed, finished with her jutsu. Koto began to speak about the Senju, her native Clan and something she knew medium amounts of information on. "Really?" She asked, never actually using her Release on flowers and grass. "Wait...Morning Wood?!" She asked, following him outside of the Ruin Corridor.

"And, I'm sincerely sorry I didn't kill you so you wouldn't have to worry about which wall I dug in." She said, feeling he was slightly unappreciative, but he touched her. He lied his hand onto her shoulder and reassured her that she was thanked. Her expression still stood, but with a slight blush, almost unnoticeable.

With a deep inhale-exhale, she glanced over at him, cracking her neck. "Sure, ugh, why not." She said, asking a rhetorical and slightly sarcastic question. She began to walk forward.

"Also, all I see is your slight Ice Release, any other tricks?" She asked, stretching her arms for the next Jutsu. After that last question, they reached half of the Hall.

"Okay. I'll try a new Jutsu of mine." She said, focusing.

Ram

The only hand sign she needed to use, now in a stance and looking upwards.
"Wood Release: Cutting Technique." She said, her hands becoming sharp, wooden projectiles. She smirked and jumped up and gave three strong swipes, breaking the ceiling and falling back down, rock caving down. She landed on her feet and began to swipe the rocks falling down away, making sure that had a clean arrival towards the outside.

The light shined through the hole above them, making the dark abyss and light haven, that could maybe even be used as a hideout.

"There we go." She said, her hands becoming normal again.

WORDS: 260
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 am

As Koto walked passed the girl onto the mess of small debree left behind, she seemed to give a rather surprised remark over his idea, and then quickly question his nicknaming with childish acrimony. He couldn't help but smirk to himself, his cigarette sliding up into the corner of his lips. As the girl led into a sarcastic apology, Koto would turn around and place his hand on her shoulder, using it to comfort her as a thanks. "The entrance is still far away... Why don't you just take out the ceiling a little ways ahead?" As he turned, he could not notice the girls blush, and even more so she seemed to hide it quite well as she went on to agree. With a bit of curiousity side-tracking him, Koto made his way to the side of the wall, running his fingers over one of the vines that she had manipulated earlier, barely able to understand the girl above his own thoughts. "Hm... I can release it."

Koto would continue to smirk, looking back over his shoulder at the girl as he jokingly dodged her question, not wanting to show his true element yet. From the girls technique, this time she was able to create a more unique creation, with three long and dulating blades being formed from her skin. With a quick leap, the girl would fly towards the ceiling; the overly active male side of Koto couldn't help but notice the way her breast nearly begged to be released from her small top, noticeably moving about in their black confines.

When the girl came to a landing, she used her new blades to make quick waste of the falling rocks, a small ring of dust scattering from the interception. Light had finally been reintroduced to the cave, giving Koto his first perfect view of the girl. The shadows of her body seemed to perfectly caress the outlines, showing her rather firm stomach, and clearly cut inguinal ligament. For a brief moment, Koto would attempt to move his gaze behind her, but was cut off when she commented on the success, to which Koto would glance down to inspect '[i]no secret Wood Release had been used.'

"Ah, remarkable adaptation of your Kekkei Genkai... I'm sure we can put much more practicality to it outside," He had still neglected to call the girl her name, but luckily he figured he wouldn't be using it much, as 'Morning Wood' seemed quite fitting. Walking over to the girl, Koto would quickly leap up, launching himself from within the dusty confines of the tunnel out into the open space of the rooftops, being exposed to a light breeze which brought his hair out of his face for a moment, and would unfortunately put out the embers inside his cigarette. In the distance, Koto could see the sun growing red, with an orange haze painted behind the roof tops. Dusk was creeping up, and would set the perfect settings for some training.
Back to top Go down
GreysonRoss
GreysonRoss

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 am

Ryouma, without looking, could noticed he watched with great pleasure. Looking at her body for a while during her rock deflecting. Without looking at him as he jumped up and out of the fresh hole, she followed, the light above beginning to eclipse. "Thank you." She said, appreciating his remark about her Mokuton. She looked over and noticed the grass beginning to slowly turn into grains of sand and heat pounding the area. "Well, I never introduced myself, formally. I'm Ryouma." She said, now noticing why this man happened to be in this area, during this time. They'd gather at the same place.

"Why must it be night, now? We just exited a darker place." She sighed, stretching by pressing near her tail bone and leaning back, her breast more open and available to sight. She let out a quick 'ah' before standing straight. "So, looks like I'd be head heading out..." (>_>)

WORDS: 155
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 am

As the young girl came to surface, Koto would turn around, with the resting sun at his back, and his hair taking on a rather orange-tint around the edges. Along with the setting, the crickets would break into their usual tune, birds chirping in, and a choir of frogs adding to the background. "Ryouma... Hmm... Such a beautiful name... Koto would bring himself a step closer, his eyes briefly making contact with hers/. In a thespian manner, Koto would draw one of his hands towards his chin, drawing his eyes up towards the sky. "But..." He'd pause for a moment, and bring his eyes back down to rest in the blue of hers. He was intending for her to feel a sense of compassion before breaking into the line, though the idea would be lost as he cracked a smile. "I think I like Morning Wood better." With his joke released, Koto couldn't help but lean his head forward and start to chuckle to himself, his band sliding up hold his cigarette in place.

The girl seemed rather taken back by the incoming darkness, as Koto continued his chuckle, before giving a cough and silencing himself. When he gained his composure, he took sight of the girl stretching her breast forward, with her hands pressed against the back of her hips. The light seemed to bounce off of them as clearly as a coin would, though Koto had to concentrate to keep the thoughts back. "You can't go, Ayouma." With a serious tone returning back to his voice, Koto's eye lid would sink some, back into his lazy demeener. "Down there, you seemed to have discomfort when I brought up your clan. - And you were rather pleased at the idea of killing me, something that a rose like you shouldn't be pressing... What made you such a killer?" With his question likely asking to much, Koto would take a few steps away, and bring his attention back towards the surrounding jungle.

With his ears still listening out incase she answered him, he brought his hands through a series of memorable hand seals, his pointed thumb and index moving from the final hare-sign, to his lips as water quickly built up in his chest. When his fingers closed into a circle before him, he allowed the water to be released, firing out like a jet stream as it drove it's full force towards a nearby tree, spreading out much like an umbrella just before impact. From up above, the force would cause the trees limbs to violently shake, releasing a large amount of crisp green leaves which would float down all around the two of them, the sound of bark being torn echoing throughout the jungle, silencing most of the animals temporarily.

After a few moments, Koto snatched his hand to the side, his chest returning from it's slightly swollen size to usual, with several droplets of water falling from his lips. In place, on the massive oak tree, was now a smoothly hollowed out crater, with water pouring down from the spot, creating a slight waterfall from the tree. He would lightly wipe his mouth and chin on his coats rusty brown sleeve, and look back at the girl, wondering what she thought of the technique. "It's rather simple... Dragon, Tiger, Hare... Then let the chakra form the water within you, as you expel it through your ringed thumb and index... The idea is to branch it out like a trumpet. When it does, the collected density of the water will be released with an exploding force, as you saw." He had chosen to go along with her assumption that he was a Ice Release user, and display a Water Release technique, something that was the base line of both their true Kekkei Genkai's, and that she could learn, even if she was a genin.
Back to top Go down
GreysonRoss
GreysonRoss

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:06 pm

She sighed, that name again. She cracked her neck and turned around. "My name isn't Morning Wood!" She insisted. With a deep inhale-exhale she turned back around, but stopped by his next question. Why was she so murderous and sadistic again? Oh yeah. "I....I'm a natural born killer, that's all." She dodged the question, easily, actually. Her past isn't supposed to be his problem, let alone his goal to find out. After all, she did just meet him and offered to kill him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ryouma cracked her neck again. "What's this technique called?" She asked, referring to the water he just spit.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 pm

[Current Topic Ended: Reason due to death]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scanty Forest Ruins   Scanty Forest Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

Scanty Forest Ruins
Page 1 of 1