Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:02 am

(OOC: After the main people involved in the topic (Vlad, Giera, and myself), have finished the wedding, everyone is free to post and converse and mingle with each other and have some fun. Yes, there is open bar steph. No killing, fighting, or violence in general. Peaceful social topic for this.)

He still called himself Haku, but she would always call him Hikari. The two met just after Hikari went through the Return, and they were inseparable ever since. She trained him for his chuunin exams, along with helping him prepare for the jounin exams. From the start, Hikari felt something special about Ayaka. She was a wonderful person and was the most important thing to Hikari. He never meant to do her harm like he did to others. Hikari had dropped subtle hints that he liked Ayaka a bit more than just friends, but he was always scared to come out and just say how much he cared about her.

Over the past 6 months, a lot of things have changed. Hikari is now practically gone from the world, at least to Haku he was. Haku, along with Zerion, formed a rebelistic group called The Legion. Haku has even made some new friends, like Isui. One thing that was most notable was that about five months ago, Hikari had finally told Ayaka how he felt about the two of them being together. She was ecstatic. Ayaka had felt the same, but was weary of how Hikari had felt. After they were honest about their feelings for each other, they were even more inseparable than before.

Ayaka and Hikari spent almost every day together. When Haku was busy with matters involving The Legion, the two would go out for meals often, go out to clubs together, and on the weekends, shopping. They were in love. Hikari had even told Ayaka that just over 1 month into the relationship.

Some may think he rushed things, but neither of them felt that way. They had known each other for almost 3 years altogether. What Hikari was preparing for really started to feel like one would rush things.

The night of their five month anniversary, Hikari took his love out to a nice dinner. They went to her favorite restaurant, The Camelephant’s Stride. It was a very formal restaurant, so a dress code was implemented so that customers would have a luxurious experience at the place of business. Hikari was wearing a nice black suit with a green tie. He loved the color green; it was probably his favorite color. His girlfriend Ayaka was wearing a lovely purple dress. It was very beautiful and fit well to her body. Hikari was dumbfounded when he had seen her at her home when he had picked her up. She was truly gorgeous.

At the restaurant, Hikari had gotten some red wine. After pouring some glasses of it, Hikari began by saying, “So, we have known each other, grown, laughed, cried, and have been secretly in love with each other for the past 3 years. The past five months have been the best months of my life and I wish I had not had waited so long to confess my love to you. I wish we could have been like this since day one. I have loved you since we first met, and I can’t express or even fathom the thought of ever being able to explain how much I love you.” Ayaka was smiling at the young shinobi with her beautiful green eyes. Her boyfriend continued with, “This may seem like the most rushed thing anyone could do in a relationship, but…” Hikari got down onto knee, grabbed Ayaka’s hand, and out of his jacket pocket pulled out a single diamond ring. The 2 karat diamond sat in the center of a perimeter of sapphires and amethyst gems, Ayaka’s favorite stones. Hikari placed the ring on her left ring finger and asked, “Will you, Ayaka Takahashi, marry me?” The tearful Ayaka nodded her head yes as she pulled her now fiancé up off the ground and kissed him.

Almost two months later…

Foreword:

Haku has no been able to sleep much as of late. With the Legion rising up and being spread out throughout the districts, Haku has been worried about his plans. Hikari’s old life and Haku’s new life were being intertwined and things were beginning to get complicated. While trying to remain a mystery in the Legion, along with involvement with the Akatsuki, some would say that s*** was about to hit the fan.

It would only be a matter of time before the government of Kitai would order for the Legion’s demise or to have a mass genocide of anyone involved. They needed to be ready. Hikari was not all too worried about that though. Today, Hikari and Ayaka would be getting married.

“Looks like my young bachelor is finally off the market!” Hikari imagine his father would tell him as he placed his arm around his son’s neck.

“Oh honey, stop. My little man always belonged to me.” His mother would say as she kissed Hikari on the cheek, leaving a bright pair of red lips on his face from the lipstick.

Hikari wiped his cheek and laughed while saying, “Come on you guys, stop.” As he turned around to see he was all alone. Hikari stood there with his hand on his cheek and he just stared. H was honestly saddened by the fact that his birth parents would not be at his own wedding. After being abandoned as a child with terrible people who did not care about him, he wondered if his real parents were out there wondering about how badly of a mistake they had made. Maybe they started a family where they were living now. Maybe they were dead. The young boy was sad that he may never find out about them, and he would soon realize, he will die before he ever gets the chance to say, “I forgive you, and I love you.” And hug his parent’s necks. Hikari turned back to the mirror and continued getting dressed. He buttoned up the final button on his shirt, then began to tie his bow tie.

After getting ready, Hikari made his way out to the beach where everyone was waiting. It was a nice set up. A nice arch way at the end of an upraised wooden stage kind of thing. It did not move out over the water, and was tall enough so the tides would not come in and get anything wet. There were chairs set up for family and friends could sit. There were not many, maybe 20 chairs at the most. The stage was wide enough to hold all the chairs, and also a small band on the side for music.

Hikari stood under the archway with the pastor who would be marrying him and his fiancé today. They did not have any groomsmen or bridesmaids. They both agreed it was not necessary. Hikari knew though, if he did choose a best man, it would have been Isui. Isui has been Hikari’s best friend as of late. They have been on missions together and Isui even joined the Legion. He was a good guy. Isui was also, the leader of the band playing at his wedding. Hikari looked over at his friend holding an instrument of some sort waiting for the queue to begin playing when Hikari flashed a thumbs up at him. He was just so happy that he was getting married and that his best friend would be there for him. It made him not so sad about his parents not being there.

As the violins and cellos began to play that traditional and familiar tune, Ayaka dressed beautifully in her white dress holding a bouquet of Iris’, her favorite flower, began walking slowly down the aisle. Hikari had yet to see her dress, and it was well worth the wait. It was a nice all white long and sort of elegant kind of dress. The two love birds smiles and stared at each other as she walked forward to the arch way. He r beautiful reddish orange hair was flowing in the winds. Her shiny green eyes resting just beside her cute nose and above her freckled and dimpled cheeks. Ayaka walked forward slowly to the tune of the music until she stopped just before the arch way, gave the bouquet of flowers to her mother sitting in the first chair in the front row, then walked up Hikari and grabbed his hands and stared deeply into his royal blue eyes, and smiled.

Hikari looked at his fiancé with admiration at just how beautiful and amazing she was. He was truly in love with her and, and as the man who was marrying them began to speak, Hikari began to become lost in Ayaka’s eyes, as he thought of the future the two of them had together as husband and as wife.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Today was a special day. The sun was shining, birds chippering and bells ringing. On a special day like this, Isui found himself wearing different robes from what he used to. The black kimono he had worn at the masquerade at the palace, rested lightly on Isui's shoulders, as he walked towards the place, where the ceremony would take place. Although very excited, Isui had only a satisfied smile and cheerful eyes to show. It was late morning, so most people were already ding their duties, or trading at the market, and Isui's footsteps against the concrete pavement went echoing ahead of him. Today was a good day for a marriage. As he came in, to where the ceremony would be held, he was met by people rushing from place to place, setting up decorations and flowers. Isui quickly spotted the orchestra he had been assigned to lead, and went over to them, to be out of the others' way.

When the ceremony was about to begin, Isui was standing in the midst of the small ochestra, with a small drum and a drumstick. The drum served as a way of keeping the rythm and pace intact, and on the more melodic parts he would use the drum stick as a baton. Isui was honored to be in charge of the wedding music. It required a certain amount of trut to let a person conduct the music of your wedding, if said person did not have an actual education in music, but only had a natural talent for it. Isui responded to Hikari's thumbs up with a confident wink, hoping it would help Hikari become more confident and relaxed himself. Iui could see he was nervous. Isui noticed a man discretely waving from the back, which was Isui's signal to begin. He slowly tapped the drum three times, before the orchestra began on the forth. Isui was focusing on guiding the orchestra, so he couldn't see the bride, Ayaka, tak her first steps into the room. Isui finnished off the music just as Ayaka arrived at the alter. This kind of ceremony had Isui never been witness to before, and he was so lucky as to get seats on the front row.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm

(OOC: With Vlad not getting back to me and lack of patience, i will be NPCing the person marrying me and my NPC wife myself. So after that, we are having a partay)

The couple stood there in front of the preacher and he began by saying, “We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.”

The thoughts that ran through the young boys head. He was getting married. Hikari would be with Ayaka for the rest of his days. The two of them. Maybe they would have kids someday. Who knows. Hikari smiled at his fiancé, and soon to be wife as the preacher continued.

“Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.”

Hikari, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” Hikari said as he stared into Ayaka’s green eyes.

“Ayaka, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” Ayaka said as a single tear ran down her cheek.

“Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Hikari took Ayaka by the waist and lunged forward and kissed her. She reached up and slung her arms around his neck and the two kissed and became husband and wife.

Hikari looked over at Isui and as the familiar tune began to play as the two exited the pier, Hikari just thought about so much. He was married now. And he always would be. Hikari held the hand of his love as the entered into the ball room where they would have their first dance, eat, and drink. The two would enjoy this day in happiness and enjoy the evening together as well. Hikari was handed a glass of champaigne from a waiter and he raised it and said, “Now let’s celebrate!”

(OOC: LETS PARTAY MUDDA FUGGAS!)
Back to top Go down
Serila
Serila

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:47 am

Serila had been overjoyed to be invited to a wedding; she had never really seen any besides family. Since she had gotten into the city she stayed in her house enjoying the time spent there, buying small things to eat while heading to the forest to let Karite get his own food by hunting. But eventually she had gotten bored from staying in her house and walking around the city, never really finding anything to do. So when the letter appeared she pounced onto the opportunity to go, Karite had even seemed interested in going and she was the most unexcited person Serila knew.

So when the day finally arrived, she donned her black sundress and check to make sure all the rings were in proper place. She had even put a bow on Karite's head, a dark maroon one. After that was all done she stepped out of her house and slowly made her way along the streets to the beach. She had gotten there early and even ran with her paws in the sand before she was to arrive.

When it was finally time for the wedding she changed Karite into a majestic albino lioness, her own white tail sprouting out from under her sundress, and rising up to rest upon her shoulder. She had desperately wanted to sit in the front since she was early but Karite would have none of that, instead choosing to sit in the very back of the seats on the beach. Her companion grew frustrated when Serila sat in the very front of the piers.

The young Shinobi watched as the bride walked down the aisle, and tears started to form around the edges of her eyes. She didn't even know these people yet she felt a great joy that two could find something so happy. By the time the 'I dos' occurred, Serila was crying her eyes out, using her tail to dab them as she watched the couple kiss. She tried to clap but found her tears in the way, so a simple purr from Karite was heard instead. The lioness giving her approval of the marriage.

After the kiss both human and animal followed after the bride and groom, slowly making their way to a side table and sitting down watching the occupants of the wedding. Serila had even asked a waiter to bring a bowl of water for Karite and some raw meat. She herself would simply enjoy a glass of water for now.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:09 am

"But you've been sober for 6 days, your grandmother had hopes that you we--"

"My grandmother also thinks that Kirigakure is also trying to still bomb us all, please do not use her to your defense." She said as she looked in the mirror and turned around. " I pay you to dress me and make me look semi-presentable so that my damn grandmother can see me married. Stop trying to talk about my sobriety." She said as she ran her hands down her hips. She wore a black mini dress that accompanied a white pearled necklace and white shoes. A white scarf ran around her neck and down her back. Was she going to a wedding or a funeral...? They were both as equally as boring.

"Tell grandmother my wedding in being postponed, Eli is very ill. And try not to remind her that I will be getting wasted tonight at this wedding." She added on with a giggle. Truth be told she didn't even know who was getting married, only that she had heard about it. Not only was it near the clubs for the night, but she was also visiting some wedding in inspiration for her own.

"Have my litter ready, I'm ready to go." She said as she took a shot out of the flask she held in her hand. The alcohol scorched her throat, but she was used to it by now. She grabbed her hand bag as she walked out of the room, and eventually to the Palace courtyard where her litter awaited her. It was a long journey all the way to Donburi, and to the beach. Thankfully when she arrived she skipped the vows and the romantic kiss, and headed right into party time.

When she stepped out of her litter, the ocean breeze hit her in the face full force. She breathed in and slid down some sunglasses that probably costed more than the entire beach wedding. While it was beautiful, it wasn't very luxurious. Oh well, it had a bar within the ballroom, she was sure. That is all that mattered. The sandled queen walked off the boardwalk and into the sand, leaving her guards at the litter. She headed straight for the ballroom where other guests were walking in. As soon as she entered she put on a queenly smile, and slowly headed for the bar where she ordered a hard drink while she scanned the crowd within the ballroom. What trouble would she be getting in tonight?
Back to top Go down
Serila
Serila

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:11 am

Serila watched as the party got started and drank small sips of her water before looking at the bar, she had a glass of wine at her family's compound on very special occasions and wondered if they had some she might like. Karite was watching the crowd and looked her eyes on a strange woman who went straight to the bar and gotten a drink. The lioness gave a yawn as she nudged Serila as the waiter returned with the bowl of water and gave a growl of approval at the speed of the service. Serila sighed looking at Kartie at gave the simple answer of "No." She didn't want to do anything that would get odd looks or even get kicked out of this fancy party for the happy couple.

Karite growled louder and went to bite the genin's hand but Serila was expecting this and quickly moved it to flick the cat's nose. "I said no, so you are going to have to deal with water for now." She sighed watching the lion get up and walk off to sit beside the bar, ever watching Serila, but the girl simply ignored the cat as she enjoyed her nice glass of water. She could feel the eyes on her and tried to ignore them but it wasn't comfy and even a little unnerving to not have Karite directly beside her. She turned her head and gave a large sigh before walking over and squatting before the cat.

"You are acting like a child you know...but I can't do without you beside me."

The shinobi reached out and started to scratch the lioness's ears, getting a growl from the cat. Serila smiled as she stood up and motioned for them to return to the table. She whispered down to Karite with a shy smile "You'll have to drink it under the table and I have to make sure your fur is clean before we party with the others."

The cat rolled her eyes and gave her partner a playful shove but misjudged the timing, so instead of when her foot was on solid ground she shoved the girl mid stride, foot in the air. It caused Serila to be knocked of balance and crash, not on the floor but on the woman Karite had seen enter earlier. Serila flailed a little as she fell and knocked the woman's hand, which contained the drink towards her and Serila found her body against the mysterious woman's.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm

"boring....boring...boring" she said to herself in between gulps as she scanned the people in attendance for this brand new union between lovers. No one here she really knew, and they didn't particularly interest her as well. She filled her cup once more and then that of her assistants. Such a timid creature she was, her assistant, some alcohol would do them both good. Well, that was what she thought before some weird bitch bumped into her. If she had been sober she may have been able to redirect the fatal blow but unfortunately she had a few in her.

Instead, the drink went right on her dress. The emotions of fear, grief, and then rage merged on her face as she saw the drink collide with her, followed by the collision of a girl that smelled oddly enough like a cat. The Queen took a sharp step back to try and avoid the collision but when she did her heel snapped from the pressure. The Queen of the civilized world went tumbling into the bar she had just ordered another drink from. No doubt the entire party was watching as the royalty tumbled and fell into barf chairs and trays of drinks.

She laid there for a minute before her guards rushed to help her up, and even then she denied them as she took a minute to muster her pride and strength. With a broken heel and a soaked dress Flora was not happy. She glared at the girl as she walked away, "I'll make sure you pay for every dime." She said as she hobbled away.

((Exit, the topic is dead. We'll meet again in the new years party))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)   The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Bride (Open to all, personal plot)
Page 1 of 1