Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Just Sayin'   EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Just Sayin'   EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Just Sayin'   EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Just Sayin'   EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Just Sayin'   EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Just Sayin'   EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Just Sayin'   EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Just Sayin'   EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Just Sayin'   EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Just Sayin'   EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Just Sayin'   EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Just Sayin'

Go down 
+3
Elendril
Oahiz
The Dudester
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dudester

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am

Bye.

I'm sure this is a cool board and I like the systems you guys have. And it WAS a solid idea to send out the mass email asking everyone to come back.

However, don't send out emails telling people to come back when you have so much activity but no members who will "actually" roleplay with the new people. Because having to sit in chat room asking to roleplay with no one responding or telling you to post in threads where no one posts back to you... it reflects poorly on the board as a whole.

Best of luck, guys and gals.
Back to top Go down
Oahiz
Veteran
Veteran
Oahiz

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 am

You could...you know, make a thread, do something interesting to entice people, then advertise it. You know, like everyone else does instead of incessantly saying "Please pleas please roleplay with me"
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 am

You have to give people time, as some times people are not paying attention to the cbox and dont see the messages. Just keep asking maybe even PM some people or just join open threads. I will do a thread with you when my topics cool down as i am in 3 missions right now but when i am available i will do a topic with you. Also your clan has an event going on so take a part in that just contact Dengen for info.
Back to top Go down
Dengen
Veteran
Veteran
Dengen

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:38 am

How dare you be an Uchiha and say you got noone to roleplay with?!?! lol

Ughh 1... You have NEVER asked me, and you KNOW I WILL hahaa

2... Ive been trying to create civilians to create two roleplay worlds! You haven't even tried =/

AND 3. You have NEVER asked me to roleplay with you. I MOST DEFINITELY WOULD and I told all Uchihas to enter the Black out Thread. You probably werent on when i gave the announcement. There are already like 5 of us there loll

Start missions, bulk up on jutsus! Do anything really, its true what Oahiz says. Sometimes you have to create your own scene to bring people into the scenario, I mean honestly, if it wasnt for me ATTACKING everyone to join and blah blah blah, there wouldnt have been an Uchiha Clan... nor a compound... nor shinobis to roleplay as family members of mine.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:28 pm

wat? ._.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 pm

I think you came here expecting everything to be laid out for you,

and we aren't about that. Just like we advertise, its up to you to make your own characters destiny, we don't provide it for you.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
The Dudester

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Nah, you're cool Denny. ^^ I figured you just missed it or something. But regardless of your abundance of awesome, one person does not a board make. xD

That's not it, Steph. It's like you said: the board in general isn't newbie friendly. xD I came here expecting to *roleplay*. It's just frustrating sitting around chat asking to roleplay and people are either: not responding, telling you to post in topics where no one responds to you, or are too busy with other threads. There's SO much activity, but none that new people can get in on.

That said, this is probably the most active board I've seen in a long time. DEFINITELY the most active Naruto board. You guys honestly don't need to advertise at all. People who can fit in will find you guys eventually, but you all have such a tight-nit group of super-active players that you actually don't NEED new people.

Take care, all. *salute* Dudester, out. xD
Back to top Go down
Light
Veteran
Veteran
Light

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Where is the pm with the link to the topic I asked you to create? hmmm? Don't have one do you... I told you like I tell anyone else. If you pm me a link to the topic I don't have a problem joining. I told you that personally after I suggested the ball. I even finished up two topic to make sure I had a topic space for you.

But it's cool. I'll save my topic for someone else who wants to rp with me... lloll

Anyhow take care, and drop by sometimes it will be good to hear how you doing.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Meh, I still don't think you tried hard enough

You didn't even post a roleplay request topic on the forums, instead you asked busy people in most of the time a busy cbox.

Not to mention you can literally join any topic that doesn't have a private tag on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Sayin'   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Sayin'    Just Sayin'   Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Sayin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: