Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Aburame's Reach EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Aburame's Reach EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Aburame's Reach EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Aburame's Reach EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Aburame's Reach EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Aburame's Reach EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Aburame's Reach EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Aburame's Reach EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Aburame's Reach EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Aburame's Reach EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Aburame's Reach EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Aburame's Reach

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud McGee
Cloud McGee

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:42 am

Ok as an Aburame I understand you can't use any if your chakra to do anything that requires chakra because my bugs are eating. Cool got it.. Though I was wondering if I could use my bugs like... Example.

For medical ninjutsu. Remember how tsunami distributed her slugs to transfer her medical chakra to others. I want to do something like that. With my bugs. Issuing medical ninjutsu with my bugs will allow me to figure out a diagnosis because they'll be able to go inside and tell me what's going on. Also they could help pull poisons and ya know things of that nature. I know what ya thinking and here is my solution. My bugs fees off of chakra, if make a costum bug that only feeds off of mine and can distribute my chakra then no harm done... Or I could just tell my bugs not to sap chakra and when they run out of the chakra I super charged into them ( enough to feed and enough to do the deed ).

I was also thinking about doing this with genjutsu.. Hard but let me explain the same with medical. Bugs use my chakra to place genjutsu on others.

I understand how in no way this could work with elemental ninjutsu, sealing ninjutsu or anything else requiring chakra. But yea.... Can I do ya know... Do this and have it act as a way where I loose chakra or maybe double my bug lose if I use them in these manners?
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:58 am

Your going to have to talk to the one who made these Aburame rules as well as the only other Aburame
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:30 pm

In one of the latest episodes, Shino lets his bugs eat chakra from the top part og Neji and Kiba, while some other bugs transfered the chakra to the lower body to stimulate chakra circulation. It's also been shown that the bugs can perform jutsus like the act of tree climbing and water walking.
However, in all those examples insects were used at a very fundemental level: "Insert chakra", "Devour chakra", "Use chakra to stick to this surface", while medcial jutsus are very complicated jutsus that rely in many cases on chakra control. Healing an internal bleeding would, in my opinion, be outside the beetles' capabilities.

I don't know about the genjutsu. You could let your chakra attain certain effects, like causing hallucinations, like many gens does, and transmit it through your insects. Much like malaria. However, your insects would be affected too, causing them to hallucinate as soon as they feast on the genjutsu-influenced chakra.
Back to top Go down
Nindō (Five)
Veteran
Veteran
Nindō (Five)

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm

No custom bugs, I'm not even going to allow the bugs to adapt and evolve. Aburame are strong enough as they are. On the subject of med and genjutsu, I find myself not allowing this due to the possibilities which could happen. Especially for genjutsu, since by around A-rank you would be able to cast a genjutsu as far as you can send out a single bug which means you could cover half the city if you stretch them out enough. On the subject of medical ninjutsu, the thing that is getting me is that you would be able to heal your bugs which would negate the main weakness of being an Aburame. So for balancing issues, I have to say no.
Back to top Go down
Cloud McGee
Cloud McGee

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Oh fiddle sticks.. Oh alright then.
Back to top Go down
Nindō (Five)
Veteran
Veteran
Nindō (Five)

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:15 pm

If you can figure out a way to solve the balancing issue without tearing apart the core Aburame abilities, then I will gladly take a look at it
Back to top Go down
_VlaD_
Veteran
Veteran
_VlaD_

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:58 am

I remember Shinobi having bugs that nest on him and others that fight, similarly, couldn't you have defensive bugs who have the medical properties and offensive bugs who cant heal them selves? That way in the midst of combat unless a combination of the bugs are used to heal the offensive bugs The Aburame are still at a weakness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aburame's Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aburame's Reach   Aburame's Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Aburame's Reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dumb Archives-
Jump to: