Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] Empty
PostSubject: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Mission:

The sun was setting on a calm day in the city of Kitai. Things were going pretty well. Hikari had accepted a mission to be a part of the security team for a government official who needed protection against a crime syndicate. It was a C ranked mission, so of course Hikari had no fear for it. Earlier that day everything had gone well too. He woke up well, and had breakfast with his friend Ayaka. They had some food from a restaurant called “Love It or Love It.” Yes, it was a very cocky name for a restaurant, but loving it or loving it really was your only options. It was quite delicious. After that he had walked back home and grabbed all of his gear. Sendon, kunai, shuriken, flak vest, boots, pants, etc. He had all of his standard ninja gear given to him in the academy all those years ago. Of course by now with all the use they had, it was all swapped out with new gear, but it’s all practically the same thing. After he was ready, he headed down to the location of were the changing of the security was. Others were still in their positions when he arrived. He walked up and was given what he needed and other information about the location and took note of it. He was prepared.

Hikari and another shinobi of Kitai were on security detail for the government official. They were going to make sure that his family and he were protected at all costs. There was no way that Hikari would let that happen. The two shinobi had a small hearing device and microphone that would allow them to communicate while being away from each other. Hikari was taking post outside in the family’s yard while his partner was somewhere else. He had met the boy he was working with before. Just a couple of times, from what he could remember. Though Hikari never did learn his name, that or it slipped his mind, but it’s more likely that he never learned it with Hikari’s memory.

A crackle from the radio being turned out came into Hikari’s ear as he began to speak in a whisper to his partner. “Hello, its HIkari. I am outside hidden watching for enemy movement. Where are you and what is your status? Over.”

It sounded very lame of Hikari to make it sound so super action like, but it was the right time for it. Another person’s life rested upon their actions that night. He needed to be serious and focused. Nothing could be in his way tonight.

The sun was finally resting over the horizon as Hikari began to tense up. He wanted to make sure things were going to go smoothly. No attacks or anything hopefully. But of course that’s not Hikari’s luck. Things were going to get interesting pretty soon. Hikari could feel it in his bones. He reached down into the pouch on his thigh and wrapped his pointer finger around one of the rings of his kunai. He slid it slowly out of the pack and spun it around so the blade was pointing outward away from his body. ”Now we play the waiting game.” The young shinobi thought.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Isui had once again been assigned to a mission. It was a bit of a nuisance for Isui in the beginning, since he could figure a thousand other ways to waste your time, especially on a nice evening like this. At dinner he had tried to explain in a casual tone how he was going on mission, that was by no means dangerous. His mother almost didn't notice, while taking out the plates, while his father lifted his eyes from the newspaper, showing a thoughtful look, not directed at Isui in particular. Isui had seen that look before. It was the look that said "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to enrol him in the ninja academy after all" or "If only he had been a less successful ninja, and a more successful craftsman." But he just nodded and turned his attention back to the newspaper, knowing there was nothing he could do about it. Isui hated that his parents were so overprotective, but sometimes he would silently agree with his fathers thoughtful look in a similar manner. Isui packed his gear in his room and made sure everything was strapped on probably, before exiting through his window, closing it behind him. This exit made it easier to get to the rooftops, which was Isui's preferred path to any location in Kitai. Darting from rooftop to rooftop, he quickly reached the house he was going to guard the rest of the night. He had at beforehand been given an advanced communicating device, which he plugged into his ears.

Isui arrived at the house from the back entrance, and walked up by a porch to a small wooden door. Isui tapped the door carefully, and heard some movement coming from inside the house. A small round man, homely yet wealthy dressed opened the door, just enough to peer out. "What is it now?" He demanded with a grumpy voice. "I'm just here to say that I will be one of your guards this evening and would like to discuss possible safe routes, or possible blind spots your property has, or-" "I don't have the time frankly!" The man interrupted and shut the door. Inside could be heard some swearing about ninjas invading his privacy over nothing but a false alarm. Isui sighed, before turning around. He was probably better off inspecting the place himself. He looked around, and bent down to inspect one of the planks the porch consisted of. He dipped his finger into one of his pockets, containing a bottle of ink, and withdrew it dripping with the black liquid, and started to write a series of seals in from of the door along the plank closest to the door.

A mechanic creak and similar voice filled his left ear, and he instinctively turned his head and reached for a kunai, when he realized it was the device he had plugged into his ear. "Isui here," Isui responded and returned to writing seals. "I am on the porch leading to the backyard, setting up some seals. Want to meet up and discuss strategy for guarding?" Isui finished off with the anchor-seal and straightened up to look around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 am

Hikari heard his partner on this mission, Isui, come through the microphone and say, “I am on the porch leading to the backyard, setting up some seals. Want to meet up and discuss strategy for guarding?" Hikari took note of what he said and responded with, “Yeah, sure thing. Give me one second and I will be right there.” Hikari got up from where he was watching out for any suspicious activity, and began the short walk to the back porch.

He noticed the shrubbery that was laid out all along the yard. Bushes outlined the entire property line, and they were quite glorious. They were moderately tall bushes, maybe five feet tall. Just tall enough for some privacy, but also short enough to say hello to a friendly neighbor if need be. Hikari noticed little pink flowers coming into bloom on the bushes. ”They must be rose bushes.” Hikari thought to himself. Hikari continued his walk and when he got over to the back porch, he noticed how lit up it was. The place had a few lanterns lit up hanging up around the exterior lining of the porch and Hikari wondered if it was a good or bad thing to have those lights up. He continued over to Isui who was knelt down writing seals in the old wooden floorboards of the porch. “Hey, do you think those lanterns might be an issue? I mean they help us, but could also hurt us from people seeing us so obviously moving around.” It was so simple and trivial, yet so important to know what to do about them. But there were also more important things to discuss. “Also, I was thinking, since we have these ear pieces in, that one of us could hang back here and the other stay up front and we both just kind of patrol around. If we need one another, just shout for us in the microphone and we can meet up. Oh and another thing, occasionally, and quietly, check the rooftops. Don’t want someone sneaking in and it also gives us a good vantage point to look out for enemies.” Hikari just kept rambling about plans to make sure that the family was kept safe. Things just really needed to go well in this mission.

After his rambling, Hikari looked down at what he was drawing in the floorboards. “So what kind of seal is that anyway? What does it set up some kind of barrier around the whole house? I’m not too familiar with fuuinjutsu so sorry about that.” Fuuinjutsu never was Hikari’s thing. He was more of a hand to hand kind of guy. He felt that writing seals and doing all of that mumbo jumbo was just too much of a hassle. I mean how hard is it to just run up and take down your opponent with your hands, versus writing out seals and hoping things go well. He got off of his mental rant and continued to look down at Isui constructing his seals.
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Isui being already done with the seals as Hikari arrived, inspected his fellow chuunin as he made his suggestions on how to efficiently guard the place and asking about the seals. Isui knew him from other places but he still couldn't distinguish him from dozens of other Kitai shinobi. His gear, outfit and equipment seemed to be more or less what you were given by the government upon your chuunin promotion, he hadn't seen him in action, but since he seemed so unfamiliar with sealing techniques, he guessed he was some sort of basic ken- nin- or taijutsu user. All abilities that Isui had never had the talent for. Isui standing in his easy to say different outfit consisting of bright green colours divided among boots and poncho like cloak, thought of the two as opposite poles in the spectre of shinobis in more than one way. This wasn't a bad thing, Isui new how importance a wide area of different techniques was a key of success in many mission, and considered himself lucky for being paired with Hikari.

"Well of course we could turn off the lanterns," Isui responded, looking at the bright lights "although, I've had a word with the owner, and he doesn't appreciate too much interference with or regulations of his property." Isui made a nod towards the shut door, from where some quiet noises, indicated that the family was making their ways to the bedrooms. "We could leave the lanterns on, making it impossible for anyone to get by unnoticed, and just guard other places, but still keeping a corner of an eye on this place." Isui reasoned and shook his hand into the air, making the little remaining ink dry on his index finger. "As for the seals," Isui explained and pointed down at the long line of identical seal with his slightly darker finger, "it's a fuuinjutsu I developed myself. When I activated it, it acts like a living rope, that will try to ensnare and constrict anyone I target. Thanks for asking by the way. I rarely get to show off my more specialized jutsus. I can make some flash bombs or explosive tags in advance for you, if you don't have any on you, and want some?" Isui asked Hikari pulled out a scroll from his ninja pouch, ready to be scribbled on. If Hikari accepted, Isui would quickly write the seal he demanded, and rip the pages off the scroll, and hand it over to him.

Isui looked longingly around the corner of the building, where he could see the last and most red beams of sunlight stream across the back yard. "I don't think the thugs will attack before dark, but I think I will start my watch on the rooftop if you don't mind?" Isui asked and took a first step towards a rain gutter leading to the top of the roof, which, to Isui, might as well have been a ladder to the rooftop. Isui was looking into catching the rest of the sunset, before the nights possible troubles began.

((are we supposed to rp the thugs ourselves? If anyone else is supposed to do the job, we should probably get them posting soon))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 am

A small group of three ninja would make their way to the house of a government official as soon as nightfall came. As they wanted to make sure that they would have a hard time being spotted. As each of them wore a an all-black suite as they each wanted to make sure that only slight movements of theirs could be scene. The youngest of the three thugs using his special all seeing eyes would be able to see that the house had 2 ninja guarding it. And through the use of a special signal he would let the others know. As they came from the very back of the house and they could see that one of the ninja was looking towards the front of the house. As he had just finished looking on the sun set that had just set. And Ai would see this being a flaw that may cost him his mission and life. As the older of and stronger of the three thugs was going to give it everything he had to make sure that this government official did not leave that house ever again.

Soon small black bugs would start to fly from the coat of Ai. These bugs would take the sky moving silently and almost impossible to be scene as they made their way to the house. As Ai knew that these two ninja that had been sent to protect the official to stop them, he could do nothing but wish them the best of luck. Because Ai was a ninja with honor, and silently he would motion to the other two ninja that it was time to make their move on the house. Quickly the first Genin of the group would do a few hand signs and make his way underground. While the third one would make his way to the front of the house doing his best to make sure that he was not spotted. Ai would just do his best to stand where he stood as his bugs did what they did best and started to scout the area and bring back information.

And Ai was now sure that there were only two ninja and the family of the official here now. And h could only hope that he and his crew would be able to hold their own against these official ninja of the city. As Ai and his team learned everything they knew about being ninjas on the street with the help of other thugs like themselves. Soon the Genin that had gone underground would make his way back from his task. As it took him a minute to get under the house as they were still about a good fifty meters away from the house. But the Genin had managed to put bugs of one hundred explosive seals under the middle of the house. Ai was sure that this would bring the house to life for when it came time. But for now the third ninja of the group a small black haired boy would make the first move.

As the boy known as Fugi got about thirty meters from the house he would instantly do a set of hand signs. Quickly a ball of lightning would be made in his hand. Fugi would then quickly dart towards the house as he jumped of the side of a wall allowing himself to get as high as possible in the air as he through the ball of lightning at the ninja on the roof. The ninja on the roof being about ten meters away from him when he had managed to jump of the building. Fugi did not except this to finish the ninja or even really hit him. But he figured that it would let the ninja know that Fugi was here and it was now game time. As these thugs were going to take down this house at any cost, even their life's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok 3 thugs
Ai, Chuunin Aburame with Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Fugi, Genin Hyuuga, Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Kota, Genin Kurogane Weaponry/Ninjutsu
------------------------------------------------------------------
jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:27 am

Hikari listened to everything that Isui had to say. “Okay, so we will keep the lights on. And good idea using it to see them, I probably would have just put them out and ended up ruining that chance of seeing them sneak up.” Isui began to explain the seals. “it's a fuuinjutsu I developed myself. When I activated it, it acts like a living rope, that will try to ensnare and constrict anyone I target. Thanks for asking by the way. I rarely get to show off my more specialized jutsus. I can make some flash bombs or explosive tags in advance for you, if you don't have any on you, and want some?" Hikari responded quick with, “Yeah that would be awesome. We can do that at a later date, we don’t have to do that now.” Isui added quickly, “I don't think the thugs will attack before dark, but I think I will start my watch on the rooftop if you don't mind?" Hikari said back, “No, of course not. Go right ahead.” Hikari watched as Isui climbed up to the roof via a rain gutter. Hikari was going to stay on the ground and run things there. He began his walk back over to the front side of the house. He began to feel a bit strange. Something was going to happen. At this thought he heard some sort of disturbance from the side of the house he was on. He looked around and saw a glimpse of a ninja, charging some sort of jutsu to fire it at Isui. Hikari shouted to the roof top, “Look out!” As he shouted this, Hikari ran up the side of the house and made his way quickly to the roof. The shot was horribly aimed and probably wouldn’t have even come close to hitting Isui, but Hikari did not want to take the chance.

”Other ninjas. Of course. Why would he have expected anything else. Well it could’ve been a civilian crime gang, always that possibility, but then again those are so rare. Come to think. I haven’t really ever seen civilian crime syndicate. Always other shinobi.” Hikari thought as he ran over to Isui. He needed to discuss what to do with the people down in the house and how to protect them. He kept his eye out for any more attacks from the so far one ninja, and told Isui, “We need to make sure that the family is safe. I will head inside and hold them off there, I will be better there and can corner them. You stay out here and hold them off. If they get inside, just let me know you are still alive. Use the headset to talk.” Hikari then ran and leaped off the roof back to the porch they were just on and ran inside into the first, and main room, of the house. In this room you could see the front door and back door, breaking off down a hall were the kitchen on the left, and the bedrooms on the right. The main room was split in two by couches separating the living area and the dining area. Hikari walked in very relaxed form around the room waiting for something to happen. He knew they were out there, just not what they were capable of.

((OOC: Honestly, you never told where that ninja landed, echo, so i assumed it was in the bushes area outlining the house. let me know if i need edits or something, i dont want to godmod or metagam))
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

This was a beautiful place to watch the sun set. Not too high, not too low and at a perfect distance in relation to many of the other buildings. The different shapes and sizes of buildings made for perfect silhouettes. The sun had soon set, but its beams still ran across the fast darkening sky. Isui turned around to investigate the area. The house were from above 15 meter long and 7 meter broad. It was encircled by a garden, which stretched out 5 meter in each direction of the house. in the front there was a small path of tiles, leading up to the main entrance, but otherwise it was just green, clean cut grass. The garden was again encircled by rose bushes, who on the left and the right were shared with similar houses, having only small features as differences. The front of the house led out to the main road, while the back bushes bordered up to a smaller path system. Isui stood on the bar, which held the two sides of the roof in place. The sides of the roof didn't slant so much that one couldn't stand securely, but to stand balanced, the middle bar would be preferred.
Isui noticed a few more bugs than usual fly around, and waved them aside, if they got too close. There he stood for about a minute, observing.
Suddenly Isui could make out a man running towards the house with a ball of lightning. Already alerted by the direct approach, Isui heard the warning from Hikari. The fast, but clearly visible man set off on one of the neighbouring houses, which was situated 10 meter away from the official's house, and threw the sphere of lightning towards Isui. Isui dodge by simply jumping aside, and watched how the enemy landed on the rooftop that he had used to elevate himself into the air. As the lightning struck the roof behind, it cause a small explosion, in which the main beam, Isui had just been standing on, took quite some damage. Isui quickly replied to Hikari's message, "The core bar of the roof has been damaged, I'm not sure of it will hold... better get the people out." Isui had been reluctant to express the last sentence, as forcing the targets outside the house probably was the plan. Isui turned his attention towards the opposing. Quickly withdrawing a bell from his pocket, Isui attached it to the front of his cloak. Afterwards he would acquire an explosive seal from his ninja pouch and dip his finger in the bottle of ink in his pocket, in one fast motion. He would then proceed to writing a few simple seals in the shape of a bird around the explosive seal. Isui threw out the paper, and on it a paper bird came to life which shrugged its unnecessary extra paper off, before setting out in a direct course towards the man 10 meter from Isui. Isui wasn't aware of his opponent's abilities yet, save that he had lightning affinity, but this would surely allow him to get more knowledge of the stranger's fighting style. Unless of course if the man didn't take the thread of a paper bird seriously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 pm

After Fugi landed on the roof from throwing the lightning ball he would instantly take off running as he was now trying to get as far away from the other ninja as he could. As he knew that the second step of the plan was going to happen and so he would quickly do a hand sign and disappear in a puff of some making his way away from the house as now the rest of the mission was up to his teammates as his part of the mission was over and he would hope that the other two members of this team would be able to hold their own against anyone that came at them. And so as Fugi disappeared in the smoke he would be a good distance away from the house as he took of running to make sure that he got away just in case that one of the ninja followed him. Though he would make sure that he kept to the shadows not letting anyone see him as he did not want to leave a trail for anyone to follow.

Ai would only hope that the young Genin managed to get away as he still stood far back from the house being fifty meters away from the house keeping himself from the house and making sure that he did not make a single noise or movement as well as the Genin that stood next to him. They wanted to see how these two ninja managed to respond to the attack from the first of their little squad since this was more than a one-step attack. Ai was going to do whatever he could to make sure that this government official would not see light of day ever again. As for what he did he was going to pay. Ai was never going to let this sit with him for as lon as he lived. Though he would wait to execute the next part of the mission as he knew that it was no point in making it happen yet when the time was not right for it.

Since Ai knew that it would not be good for him to rush things as he wanted to make sure that Fugi was far away before they continued onto what they would do next as he was sure that this little plan of theirs was going to cause some destruction and wake the neighborhood up. Though as they stood in the darkness Ai’s bugs will still come back and forth bringing him knew information on the situation going on. This would let Ai know when it would be the perfect time for him to make his next move. Since the time was nearing as the moon was starting to get closer to the center of the sky. Though this would still make it hard to see as the moon was just past new moon not giving off a lot of moon light for one to see with. And Ai knew that this would be in his favor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Things were getting crazy, and quick. Hikari had to think quick on what to do. He ran over to the bedrooms and looked inside and saw that they were all were asleep, but the father, the official. “Wake everyone up and get them ready, we are leaving.” Hikari sounded very worried and with the note of that, he did a few small hand signs and a clone of himself ran away from where it appeared. Hikari was sending it straight out the front door just to distract everyone. When he looked back, the tired eyes of the wife of the politician were looking at him and she was holding their daughter in her arms. She was old enough to walk, but she was still asleep and it would have only worried her or scared her to be awake too much. Hikari said to them, “Follow me, and stay quiet.” He started to move and began running out the back door, away from the house. He came in on the microphone for Isui and said, “I am taking the family away from the house. I don’t like what happened up there. We need to get them somewhere else safe.”

He needed Isui to come in soon and find him so that they could move the family to a safer position. They really were not safe here. Hikari turned around and looked upward and saw the very little light the moon was giving off. Quickly, he did about 5 hand seals and blew out of his mouth a large ball of fire and it floated straight into the sky. With the amount of chakra he used, it was going to cover over 50 meters of the area with light so that they could see everything. It floated high enough so that the house would be the center and it covered a 60-meter radius around the house with light and illumination. Along with some heat. It was quite a large ball of fire burning in the sky. Hikari needed to think quick about what to do with the family. Not that both Hikari and Isui could see what was going on in the area, they could know where the enemy was coming from in any direction. Something needed to be done, but what.

The family and Hikari were standing around 30 meters away from the house. They were still moving farther, then Hikari turned around and used another jutsu to help the family. He did a few hand seals and then breathed out more fire, only towards the family. They were coverd with a bubble of blue flames surrounding them. This way, they could be kept safe from any further attacks for at least a small amount of time. Hikari would not let this family get hurt. And he would make sure that the people attacking them would pay, even if it meant their lives. Hikari stood looking around in the lit up area watching for any sign of movement towards the family, he was going to keep them safe. No matter what.

Jutsu Used:

(OOC: I do realize that the clone would dissipate when we get far enough from each other, only meant as that distraction.)
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Isui looked up only to see the enemy ninja disappear. Isui searched the are, but soon realized the dark didn't allow for it. Distraction. The thought kind of made it's way to Isui's mind itself, and he was somehow surprised by it and provoked action. Isui quickly slid down the roof and saw Hikari emerge from the back with the family behind. Without saying a word he simply let the group pass by, and followed behind so that the officials would be secured from both sides. No words necessary, no time for it either. Hikari prepared a jutsu, and Isui glared out into the dark, Taking off the bell he had attached to his cloak, and put it in his mouth. Although unusual, it wasn't the first time Isui had done this. It was a great way to isolate the bell from making any sounds, but keeping it ready. If any danger occurred, he could spit it out and it would immediately come to use. Having done that as soon as Hikari had finished the hand-seals, he proceeded to dip his finger in the flask of ink in his pocket, and drew a quick seal unnoticed by its host, on the back of the woman who stood nearest. She was distracted by the fire that Hikari had conjured, which slowly lit up a huge area in a warm soothing light, and Isui was quick about it. He figured it was better to write the seal without permission and not worry any one, instead of starting a discussion about integrities and civil rights. After all, this was only to protect them.

Soon they had made their way through the open garden and into the denser urban streets. As they were running, Isui analyzed the situation. A ninja had appeared out of nowhere and assaulted Isui on the rooftop. He had then vanished, and wasn't to be found again. Isui had recognized this as a thread of distraction, and more were to expected, so they had made a run for a safer location. However, Isui had only signed up for a C-rank mission. Could they really have estimated the thread this far off. Hikari and Isui should easily be able to fight off the thread. Shouldn't they? They had been running for quite a while now. Isui entrusted his companion in knowing what to do, but he couldn't figure out where they were heading. Suddenly Hikari stopped, and used some sort of shielding jutsu on the VIP's. Isui remained out of the flames and walked up to his fellow chuunin. "Hikari?" Isui said, with his voice being slightly disturbed by the bell resting in his chin, "Where are we going? Maybe we should go for the headquarters? Or even the palace maybe?" Both were locations perfectly secure from the dangers they had encountered so far, but not in the direction they were heading. As Isui spoke he quickly prepared an explosive seal at the end of one of his scrolls and added some seals forming a bird around it. He wouldn't acivate it yet, but he was sure it would come in handy later.

((OOC: The mission has changed character a bit, me and Iris can basically put an [EXIT for the palace] and, if we succeed in exiting, have executed the mission. It's up to Echo to stop us from bringing his targets to safety))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Hikari stood there, ready to fight. It had been maybe one minute, then Isui came up to him and said, "Where are we going? Maybe we should go for the headquarters? Or even the palace maybe?” Hikari took note of this, but he wondered what was going to happen really. Would they move and everything end up going crazy before they could make it to the police station. Hikari turned to the terrified family surrounded by a protective layer of fire. He walked over, slowly and anxiously, and then he took out a kunai and stabbed the layer of fire a few times, and then it dissipated. He told them, “Let’s move, but quietly, and slowly.” Hikari took the lead and started moving down the street, heading straight for the government district to take them to the Palace, for they would surely be safe there. The family’s home was in the middle of the Yakitori district, so they needed to make their way into the government district, across the bridge and the river, and then make their way up the streets to the palace. It was a long walk surely, but anything could happen while they were on the way.

He looked over at Isui and began to speak to him. “So what do you think went on back there?” The group of people was maybe a mile away from the home already. They were still in the Yakitori district, but maybe in five minutes they would be at the bridge to cross the river. “Do you think we scared them off or something? Just one ninja came in, then that was it. Something must have been up, and I guess we just foiled their plans.” What was that really? Hikari thought for a long time on their walk about this. Thankfully, the family was safe, and no one was alerted of the incident. Of course, that light in the sky didn’t help, but it was up there for maybe a minute, before Hikari had dissipated it.

The narrow streets they traveled on really made Hikari nervous. He was scared something was going to happen and they would get trapped and taken captive or the family would have been. Hikari lead in the front, while Isui would hopefully cover the rear. Hikari was more of the leader of this team, but he knew he couldn’t have been able to do anything that went on tonight without the help of Isui. His seals, even though they went unused, for the most part, were still of great importance to their plan for silencing the possible attacks. Hikari looked behind the tired family and said to Isui, “Thanks, man. For everything.” He had not known Isui for very long, but he still wanted to thank him for being kind, friendly, and helpful on all of their encounters. Even the ones they were un aware of.

Before they knew it, they were at the palace gates. Hikari told the guards everything that happened and they were more than happy to watch after the family while the police searched the area and made sure the home was safe to live in again. Hikari walked away from the palace happy that everything was a success.

-exit-

(OOC: Echo has taken too long to respond so we are leaving the topic starting with my post)
Back to top Go down
Giera
Veteran
Veteran
Giera

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Isui would follow behind the group, still attentive. He had been certain. It was an obvious distraction, but nothing had happened ever since. Maybe the others had backed out, or something had gone wrong within their own ranks. It may even have been the only assailant, misjudging the guards' capabilities, and quickly figuring out that he couldn't compete with these ninjas. Anyway it had been an interesting night. Isui pondered upon these things as they silently made their way through the streets. Or rather, the two ninjas did. The child had wakened up by the engulfing of flames and moving about, and had started crying. This was a nuisance indeed, but there was nothing to do about it, but hope the attacking ninja wouldn't figure out it was them. Also, the family members had changed position, and it was now the man who walked behind his wife. He noticed the kanji seal Isui had drawn on his wife back. He turned around and gave Isui an angry glare, which Isui responded to by smiling with a mix of guilt and apology. "Hmphf! the VIP demonstratively exhaled, and turned back to watch where he stepped. Isui suppressed a resignedly sigh, and kept his attention on the task: Getting the civilians to safety.

Hikari turned around and asked what he thought of the situation. "I don't know..." Isui said after a short pause. "It was most likely just him, misjudging the whole situation. As he realized what he had gotten into, he made a run for it. Isui shrugged, and tried to act like he didn't notice the furious looks from the man. Isui could imagine what he would say. You caused us all this trouble, just because of a silly man misjudging the whole situation?! Luckily he didn't. Isui would rather take on an army of ninjas than arguing with this stubborn creature at the current moment. "Maybe a problem occurred within the enemy group. In that case it's good that we're on the move before they regroup and try for another attack. Isui explained, more as an excuse to the VIP, rather than an answer for Hikari's question. Hikari suddenly thanked Isui. Isui was a little surprised, but accepted it as a compliment of his capabilities. "No need to thank me though," Isui replied with a friendly smile "We are a team, we only do what's necessary." Just as Isui had finished the sentence, they turned the corner to the entrance of the palace.

After handing over the VIPs Isui felt relieved. Finally he only had his only life to be responsible for. He really hated these kinds of mission, where you had to take care of others, and even more the ones where others had to take care of him, but the way Hikari and him worked together had seemed perfect, and he was looking forward to do more missions with him.

Isui went home and straight to bed, where he slept half the next day away, as he would normally do after a long nights work.
((EXIT and PACing))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]   Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera] Empty

Back to top Go down

Guarding Freedom [Mission - Iris and Giera]
Page 1 of 1