Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
So... what's changed? EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
So... what's changed? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
So... what's changed? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
So... what's changed? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
So... what's changed? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
So... what's changed? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
So... what's changed? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
So... what's changed? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
So... what's changed? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
So... what's changed? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
So... what's changed? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
So... what's changed? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

So... what's changed?

Go down 
+3
Elendril
Linway
nou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nou

So... what's changed? Empty
PostSubject: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:17 am

Last time, I tried to come in during the middle of my undergraduate career, which wasn't working, but now I'm a couple of assignments away from actually graduating so I plan on sticking around this time.

I see that a ton of new systems (from the march newsletter that I received in my e-mail) have been implemented, and when I think about it, I wasn't even acclimated to none of the old ones. I'm looking for someone that can take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I'm 22 years old, and my passion is writing, that is the only reason why I spend my time here in rpg's -- for a creative outlet.

I would like to continue with my Yamanaka Nou character if that is possible. Since the site shut-down temporarily apparently, I don't know if that is okay or not. I was originally choosing to be in Amegakure but I would like to change that, give my bio another re-do just in case if I feel like at this time I want to change up things. But I want to learn the system before I do that. I want to get really involved here as I once was a long time ago in the very first Naruto RPG I was at and become a powerhouse player for whichever Village drafts me Smile

I originally made my introduction with Latin but I'm not going to express those talents of mine at this time. I want to know which is the best village to join in terms of activity and which village is in need of strong solid players. I also hope that one of those two villages will also coincide with a willing mentor for me to soar under their wing to the strength and longevity I plan to give to Naruto R.

Let the drafting begin :D
Back to top Go down
Linway
Linway

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 am

I can't say my advice would be worth much, but I can make some suggestions for getting started. Especially as someone who is in your shoes at the moment. Smile

1. Read the Short story about the City. A lot has changed in the NarutoR Universe since the update.
2. Check out the upgraded Character Creation areas for Shinobi. They give the updated template for remaking old characters.

Thats all I really have at the moment. Wish I had more, but Im still really new myself. Both of these have helped me tremendously though.

Good Luck! Chat me up if you get bored!
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 am

Welcome back, Though you can not have your old character back you can remake him to fit the new starting rules. And sadly we have no villages right now as they were all destroyed about 60 years ago. And now all ninja live in one giant city known as Kitai city. But like Linway said just read up on some stuff and ask questions if you have any. As i am sure all of the staff, and members will be able to help you out.
Back to top Go down
nou

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks -- since there is no village distinction anymore I guess it's just time to have fun in Kitai city :D !
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 am

Welcome to the new and improved NarutoR!
Back to top Go down
Iris
Veteran
Veteran
Iris

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Welcome to new ingoo! I hope you are here to stay and i cant wait to rp with you
Back to top Go down
Kamuri
Veteran
Veteran
Kamuri

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Welcome Back!!!
Back to top Go down
nou

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:30 am

Brutal wrote:
Welcome Back!!!

I don't know how to multi-quote yet hahaha, but thanks Brutal and thanks everyone else who posted a warm welcome!

I look forward to dancing with all of you :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... what's changed?   So... what's changed? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... what's changed?
Page 1 of 1