Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
This is gonna suck EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
This is gonna suck EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
This is gonna suck EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
This is gonna suck EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
This is gonna suck EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
This is gonna suck EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
This is gonna suck EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
This is gonna suck EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
This is gonna suck EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
This is gonna suck EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
This is gonna suck EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
This is gonna suck EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

This is gonna suck

Go down 
+3
CleverYamanaka
Turd Stink
Teion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Teion
Veteran
Veteran
Teion

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey guys, Good ol' Teion here. I got some bad news and some god new. First, the bad.

I will not be able to be as active in the coming days. I will be with out internet in a couple of days and thus, my participation in the exams will end. I know, so sad, you will have one less person to step on on your way to Chuunin glory. Bite my poop.

Good new. I saved a bunch of monies switch to Gieko.

Nah, I'm just messin. The good new is, I GET TO LEAVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN DESERT ! !! I am coming home in those few days that I don't have internet. WHOOOOO ! ! As a bunch of you know, I am in the army and serving over seas, in Kuwait. It sucks. But I am coming home and the amount of activity once I am home will be border line REDONKULOUS ! ! . So yeah, there's that. Once I come home, and Have steady internet (A long with my whole life situation settled) I will be all over this site like a bug in an Aurame! Opps, uber nerd slip there.

Anyway, I have already planed how I will exit the exams. I'm sure that a few of you will be really glad to have such a threat as myself removed from your way. You guys got lucky this time.
Back to top Go down
Turd Stink

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Awwww, Teion. That's too bad. Leave the Chuunins to me!
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am

Quote :
Anyway, I have already planed how I will exit the exams. I'm sure that a few of you will be really glad to have such a threat as myself removed from your way. You guys got lucky this time.
Lol.
You tried to sub in your last post, but you were holding two bags. That means you had no free hands to form the hand seals, noob. Jutsu failed.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 am

Derp. Now now, don't be mean, he served. =3
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:26 am

You can hold two bags in one hand...i do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:37 am

Ooh s*** sawn, she said you the derp. Cx
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 am

-.-
1. Shall I point out the failure to recognize that holding both bags in one hand still eliminates the ability to create seals with that hand.

2. These are huge bags, carrying armor and weapons, not purses.

3. He said he used both hands. It was surely implied.
Back to top Go down
Teion
Veteran
Veteran
Teion

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:41 am

WHAT EVER, it has nothing to do with this post.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Kasumi
Kurenai Kasumi

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:44 am

Good luck Teion, the gulf is hot most of the year and very cold when it comes to winter. Two days ago there was a storm in the Emirates, I don't if kuwait was affected by this but very glad that you would the scorched earth. After all, there is nothing but sadness and bitterness in the middle east.

Again, I hope for your safe arrival.
Back to top Go down
[Tei] The Sandman

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 am

Awe, thank you Kurenai. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is gonna suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is gonna suck   This is gonna suck Empty

Back to top Go down

This is gonna suck
Page 1 of 1