Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Mods and Activity EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Mods and Activity EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Mods and Activity EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Mods and Activity EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Mods and Activity EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Mods and Activity EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Mods and Activity EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Mods and Activity EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Mods and Activity EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Mods and Activity EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Mods and Activity EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Mods and Activity EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Mods and Activity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro
Veteran
Veteran
Hiro

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 am

So I have been noticing quite a bit of inactivity lately from everyone. And im wondering whats been up with people bc there like hasnt been any serious away topics or anything.

But specifically i have seen inactivity among some of the mods. I havent seen a PAC mod check anything in a few weeks as far back as mid october and we are now coming around to the end of it.

Im not pointing fingers or getting mad, im just hoping to increase morale and maybe get people to be active in posting and with moderating the site.

Thanks and have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 am

It's because you really aren't looking. Don't criticize others' incentives if you have no incentive to look.
http://www.narutor.org/t27605-point-of-minimal-activity
http://www.narutor.org/t27700-my-activity
Here's just a couple things that supposedly never happened.
One Week Ago: http://www.narutor.org/t27615-the-many-purchases-of-mari
http://www.narutor.org/t27652-pac-submission-strict-drift-team-meeting-one
And a bunch below those the same week.

Am really sore right now so please don't think am being mean. Yes, the activity lately isn't great, I can't emphasize it enough. Look around, ask around. You'll get what you need to know or who you need to have that way.
Back to top Go down
Hachisu Inahari
Veteran
Veteran
Hachisu Inahari

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 am

Meh its true. The past maybe three days I have not seen almost to no rping. Asking myself if this was it? But meh...I'm pretty sure Girl isn't coming at you Parei. Its true that in these past few days there has not been any checking in the PAC. But its maybe because they are just busy or something? If anything I think there should be more PAC mods anyways. THREE the most so that one doesn't have to be rushed and take care of all the modding by himself.

Last edited by Yamanaka Yagura on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator
Kaira

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 am

Raping? owo
Back to top Go down
Hachisu Inahari
Veteran
Veteran
Hachisu Inahari

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 am

Kaira wrote:
Raping? owo

XD erg fixed meant to put RPing.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Veteran
Veteran
Hiro

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm

yeah i wasnt trying to come at anyone by saying there were not doing there job.

and if you put an away topic up then i understand and im not criticizing you, or anyone at all for that matter. I am simply trying to pump up morale and get people back into the groove if they may have lost it.

and i am also not talking entirely about mods, but also the people up here. some people have just disappeared and i was only hoping to maybe bring them back knowing there are still people here to rp with that come here daily.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Sadly the whole thing is that they are not here, so they will doubtfully see your cries in vain. At least we do have some people keeping things rolling, all is not lost. The site is not entirely dead. It is just slightly dormant right now. By the way expect this hurricane to delay people a little more, then holloween.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Veteran
Veteran
Hiro

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:42 pm

yeah i can see that happening. and i understand school since midterms are around right now or recently and then soon with all of the holidays and finals in school. i expect people to be with family and in school more than on here. i wouldnt want the site to get in the way of anyones education or family
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Coconutly just went through and graded the PAC, or a lot of it.
I am checking things when they come. If you want something checked, PM me. I am on every day, and available everyday. I think that skype has killed this forum, simply because there is no more activity on the chat box and everyone is talking via skype 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mods and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and Activity   Mods and Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Mods and Activity
Page 1 of 1