Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» -
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 3:16 pm by White Fox

» Happy new year Ingoo
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:55 pm by Rush

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Staff Rules and Perks EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Staff Rules and Perks EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Staff Rules and Perks EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Staff Rules and Perks

Go down 
+2
Mokusei Senju
GenShinigami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

Staff Rules and Perks Empty
PostSubject: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the NarutoR staff!  This should be the FIRST topic you read as new staff member.  In here is a list of what is expected of you in public and in private.  It also tells you what special bonuses YOU as a staff member get!  Fun times right?

First are the rules of being staff:

1) Everyone sees you.
Spoiler:

2) We are a team.
Spoiler:

3) Ask for help.
Spoiler:

4) Make mistakes.
Spoiler:

5) Staff stuff is for staff only.
Spoiler:

6) You're not untouchable.
Spoiler:

So with those rules out of the way, now we get to the more fun part.  The perks of being a staff member.

As a staff member, you will receive 50 Skill Points (Which will be explained more clearly later) every month.

Staff members also will be allowed one extra SC every month, which is HALF the time of non-staff members.

Staff obviously get the chance to see what is coming up before everyone else.

Most importantly, staff will be given precedence on plot items/jutsu/characters. You've shown your commitment to the site, it is only right that you be rewarded for it.

If you have any comments or questions, throw them down! I'm looking forward to working with each of you.
Back to top Go down
Mokusei Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Mokusei Senju

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Understood
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Veteran
Veteran
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 am

I understand and agree
Back to top Go down
Éowyn
Éowyn

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 pm

The Bishop has signed this contract.
Back to top Go down
Manami
Manami

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Got it. Smile Smile Smile Smile :D :D :D bounce bounce bounce bom bom bom bom cheers cheers cheers pig pig affraid affraid scratch queen queen queen Excited Excited Smoking Staff Rules and Perks 798172 Staff Rules and Perks 441904 Staff Rules and Perks 441904 Staff Rules and Perks 441904 Staff Rules and Perks 424889 Staff Rules and Perks 73362 
Back to top Go down
Mappel6
Veteran
Veteran
Mappel6

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 pm

I understand and agree. Though I think I should put my own piece of advice in here.

As a PAC Moderator, the Moderator performing the checks got half of the PAC that either the highest paid character got or the average got, something like that. So I'm not new to staff rewards. I also think that staff rewards should be based more on how much the person does that benefits the site, rather than them just being a staff member. This can be graded by staff and members of the site, as the members know more than anything just how much of a positive or negative impact a staff member has had on them, and in any case, if one member rates them unfairly, personal grudges are obvious.

Only reason I say this is, as an RPer, I've never liked if staff is just higher than the players in their RP just because they're staff. Contributions should be made worth the while, though, I'm just saying that a staff member's contributions should be tallied up at the end of a month and then whatever rewards for that should be tacked onto what a normal member gets.

If this is confusing or you'd like a part cleared up, you can send me a Skype through the chat. I'd be willing to clear things up, but I think I did a good job explaining what I mean here.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day,
Mappel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Rules and Perks   Staff Rules and Perks Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Rules and Perks
Page 1 of 1