Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:03 am

Now, Iris and Keibetsu know how I plan to do this. But I want everyone to go into this trusting me when I say... I can introduce the Bijuu in an epic and fueling way, without having them simply appear and destroy things, or randomly have Jinchuriki. They will be introduced correctly. And I plan to (If Stephanie doesn't care), remake all of the Bijuu. I have interesting ideas for them. First, I will tell you what Seven of the Nine are.
One-Tailed Coconut Crab
Two-Tailed Spurred Jackrabbit
Three-Tailed Illusional Tanuki
Four-Tailed Lanced Armadillo
Five-Tailed Amber Horned Stag
Six-Tailed Placid Quill
Seven-Tailed Whistling Boar

Now of course, there are two missing. But these will remain a secret, as they have the best workings in them, and that's a lot to say when you learn of some of these Bijuu. Now, I will be a bit of a tease, and give some insight on four of these Bijuu, going in numerical value of the ones I wish to introduce. Btw, if you don't know what a Coconut Crab is, look it up.

Two-Tailed Spurred Jackrabbit - This is not your simple swamp hare, though it would appear so. In the wild, it will simply blend in among it's relatives due to a unique ability to control the size of itself, (will not transfer to Jinchuriki, unless used in Bijuu mode. Works for infiltration). A trait that makes this rabbit stand out is that it's tail tapers at the end and is split into a V, matching it's set of antlers which have unnaturally grown on it's head. It is to be treated as the most silent Bijuu, hardly saying a word, and having no ill-will towards humans unlike some of the others. In it's shrunken state, it can easily leap several football fields in a single hop, and can pounce forward with enough speed to outrun almost anyone. It is these natures which would be transferred on to a Jinchuriki, allowing them techniques which would give physical boost to speed, and strength. They would also gain a passive sensory ability through the bijuu that could surpass S-rank shinobi. It has some other small quirks, but this is a sum of it's capabilities in a small form, and if added to a Jinchuriki. There is more

Five-Tailed Amber Horned Stag Since Bijuu have only been made to benefit the offensive nature of shinobi, I figured we needed one... Unique. Like the name suggest, it's antlers are made of a special form of amber which it can naturally produce, which is high in healing capabilities. While I would love to spoil you guys with the work I put into it, I am instead only going to reveal it's benefits to a Jinchuriki. Within a host, they will gain the increase of the bodies restoration by releasing amber through open wounds that will seal it off temporarily. As well, deep gashes will be plugged and demote the possibility of bleeding out, while the amber rapidly repairs the cells, and allows for quick healing. While this won't be instant, it will be almost on par naturally as basic Medical techniques. The other benefits of the bodies amber will remain a secret though.

Six-Tailed Placid Quill The Placid Quill is the carefree Bijuu, with not a single thing on it's mind, as it enjoys itself peacefully. It is not designed for mass destruction, and instead for possibilities that would make it an even greater threat. In the wild, it can produce a quick call that briefly materializes it's chakra for a blast of Wind Release, which functions as it's Bijuu Blast. But nothing more at this level. It's finest ability is the use of it's Six magnificent tails, which it can split from to create a total of Six Clones. Each clone will have a sixth of it's chakra, and will be reduced in size accordingly. However this benefits it's strategy, as it is capable of using it's feathers much like Bukijutsu, cutting them with a storm that fires by, or even launching them with the sharpened ends of each quill to dig itself into the opponent. With a Bijuu it's size, the wounds could be deadly. Much like I will do with the Boar, I am using the last two to show the capabilities of the summons as themselves, and will leave out the Jinchuriki boost. Just to tease.

Seven-Tailed Whistling Boar A very potent force in the wild. The most unstable of the Bijuu, as it is constantly within a rage. With the abilities of Volcanic smut being built up within it's lunges, the Whistling Boar is capable of producing terrifying Fire Release techniques, as well as performing it's deadly form of the Bijuu Blast. Designed after the Pyroclastic Flow which is involved in some Volcanos. In a controlled path, the Boar is capable of releasing a harsh surge of condensed ash material that nearly demolishes everything in it's path. Equal in power to the obliterating beam of a Bijuu, it is this technique alone that places it on another level completely. As well, it can produce smog naturally through it's snorts, which create brief black clouds. Like before though, this is only a touch of my idea.

Now, every bijuu has an advantage set to it being in the wild, and it in a host. As well, they are not all designed solely for Ninjutsu offenses, and each one offers a different variety of possibilities, as well as a uniqueness. And if you guys like these ideas, I will give a more in-detailed look at their personalities and appearances, which hopefully alone will fully win you over. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
~Alex~
Veteran
Veteran
~Alex~

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm

I kind of agree with Echo. We already have those there personality and all. It would save us alot of time if we were to just implement them instead of creating all new ones.
Back to top Go down
GenShinigami
Administrator
Administrator
GenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Koto has the personalities built into his Bijuu. They're just not publicly visible right now for some reasons I'll give him the option to disclose. His Bijuu are designed to be good for more than putting into people to make them into Jinchuuriki. We're also using an entirely unique design.
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 pm

None of you are doing any work, regardless. I'm the one creating the Bijuu. - And my designing of them is to offer a full new outlook on Bijuu, with interactive settings and everything. Elendril can't see all the other work I've done on them, so he's kind of out of the loop. But trust me when I state that these will greatly benefit the site. They offer great plot development
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran
Veteran
Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 pm

I said implement the bijuu like that in some way, not use the bijuu i posted. I was telling Koto to make SC and things like that for his Bijuu like those bijuu have. I could careless what bijuu we use i just like how those are set up and think Koto should take some ideas from those
Back to top Go down
Koto
Veteran
Veteran
Koto

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 pm

I do have stuff like that, Elen. I have a series of stuff worked out for them. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)   Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bijuu (Make sure to Read, and comment)
Page 1 of 1