Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]

Go down 
+12
Casey
CleverYamanaka
Coconutly
Sukoi
White Fox
Schrödinger
Heartbeat
Oturan
Souren Senju
[DCP]Kaxi
Crow
Riri
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Canon or Custom?
Canon
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Vote_lcap43%Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Vote_rcap
 43% [ 13 ]
Custom
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Vote_lcap40%Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Vote_rcap
 40% [ 12 ]
No bijuu evar
Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Vote_lcap17%Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Riri
Riri

Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 am

Not that anyone is discussing adding bijuu to the forum (That I know of) but I wanted to know which type people preferred, canon ones, or custom ones. o-o
Back to top Go down
Riri
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 pm

=/... Mmm kay... So Custom was at 4, and No bijuu ever was at 2. Canon was at zero. There was hardly anyone on (like zero activity) and then canon just sprang up to 5, there were certainly less than 5 people online. It could be perfectly reasonable, but I suspect foul play.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Veteran
Veteran
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 pm

If Bijuu were to be allowed, I would prefer cannon ones. We have a better knowldege about them than if custom ones were to be made.
Back to top Go down
[DCP]Kaxi
Veteran
Veteran
[DCP]Kaxi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Injektionz. wrote:
If Bijuu were to be allowed, I would prefer cannon ones. We have a better knowldege about them than if custom ones were to be made.

In the end, Canon would still be Customized at some point. If we made them, then I'd prefer we'd just make 'em from scratch. That's how we've done it in the past; that's how I believe we should do it now.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:38 pm

While I do agree with you DCP I think that customs need to be looked into a lot more than they were in the past. A lot of people had issues with Amats bijuu for example. Though I think it was more a problem with the jinch than the bijuu... o-o
Back to top Go down
[DCP]Kaxi
Veteran
Veteran
[DCP]Kaxi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Riri wrote:
While I do agree with you DCP I think that customs need to be looked into a lot more than they were in the past. A lot of people had issues with Amats bijuu for example. Though I think it was more a problem with the jinch than the bijuu... o-o

We can moderate Customs more. People will feel cheated if they don't get certain Canon powers because they're too OP.
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm

I don't think that is the case,

Personally, I think we have all seen how the Kyuubi is just OP as s***, and needs to be weakened if said beast was to be used. Next to that, the Four tails picked up and threw the Eight Tails into a mountain side, and almost burned him to a crisp with Lava. Next to that, every beast has some power making it skillful, like how the Three Tails immobilized Naruto's Beast Mode with his Coral fist.

Power is not based on Tails
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

but if any Bijuu power isn't allowed, people will complain.

I prefer having the custom bijuu, as long as we have trustworthy mods/admins working on them and making sure there powers aren't as OP
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Since this is all out on the table anyway,

I am personally making all of the Canon Bijuu, so there will be no Custom angle to it other then the background and the enhanced Personality stuff. I am making them so that regardless of tails, every Bijuu is just as powerful as the others, without jumping to horribly OP levels.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Nhmmm thats true too. Though I'd expect the bijuu to be larger projects, built one at a time so they could be created with extra detail and junk rather than 9 created at once.

o-o on the subjects of the canon bijuu being implemented... I dont think the site is anywhere near ready for the creations, but I do think their construction should be a group effort at least.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Vergil like I told you, mixed both! Edited: I was helping him.. o.o at least I think I still should.

Last edited by Pareidolia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oturan
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm

could you not have said that first XD. If your making them, that's fine. But I'd wait until this poll is finished in case customs are wanted more. We don't want any arguments after all
Back to top Go down
Riri
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Each bijuu having equal power is definately a cool idea though, that way none of them stand out
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 pm

That's what I am working on,

I am also implementing special rules, Advanced elements and stuff like Tailed Beast Cloaks.

Edit: Also Nisha, I am working out all of these Bijuu one by one, so they will all be different enough and worked out into the details. Each one will be good enough as it is, and they will get some moderators to look over them.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Veteran
Veteran
Schrödinger

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 pm

So long as it's not going to be another case of people getting free Bijuu, or staff getting privileges to Bijuu, etc. We don't need another situation like that at the moment.

+1 Canon
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 pm

That will not be the case, we discussed things already in a much more fair way.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 pm

As in, they are going to be released into the world to wreak chaos once certain stuff is discovered. That's always fun..bijuus running around, killing people and burning villages.
Back to top Go down
White Fox
Veteran
Veteran
White Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm

I would like to know how the bijuu plan to be handed out. I voted for none at all not because of how strong they are, but because of how/who they were given to and how that person was treated.
Back to top Go down
Sukoi
Sukoi

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Pareidolia wrote:
As in, they are going to be released into the world to wreak chaos once certain stuff is discovered. That's always fun..bijuus running around, killing people and burning villages.
Not easily and not to just any one that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

I wish I could explain it on the site, but it would wreck the whole idea of keeping it a secret x_x
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Actually I will say this. What people do and how they go about it concerning certain things will build up the point where stuff happens = bujii become relevant. So get to role playing and doing missions. ALL villages are relevant if you want to see bijuus ever.
Back to top Go down
Coconutly
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Coconutly

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Each need to have equal power, and I think that it should be a group job among staff, or at least with each of the kages. I dont think that we should have them introduced yet.
Back to top Go down
Heartbeat
Veteran
Veteran
Heartbeat

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Meggy am working on it with Vergil. They will be presented before the staff. These are not scheduled to be around any time soon. As matter of fact the process involved guarantees a while before they even can be relevant. More will have to be discussed in staff private.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Surpriseshockandawe! I agree with meghan. Bijuu should not come into effect until a long time in the future, and I think that more than just kages from two villages should be making them. It just so happens that all of the kages are staff, and it just so happens that bijuu are important to all villages, so I think that Mizukage should be in there as well during the creative process. Just sayin~
Back to top Go down
Souren Senju
Veteran
Veteran
Souren Senju

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 pm

To that I can only say a few things,

- I asked Robyn to help me with Histories for the Bijuu, thus also moderate them.
- I asked DCP to check them when they are done.
- I asked Kaira to help, though I am not sure if she is planning on it or not.
- I asked Chelz to help, and you already know how that turned out if you read the above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]   Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bijuu, Canon or Custom [Poll]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next