Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Staff Appreciation Day! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Staff Appreciation Day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Staff Appreciation Day! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Appreciation Day!   Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:49 pm

On 7/8/13 the staff members will not be obligated to do any of their regular duties that they have signed up for, and will be receiving double the pay for their duties they have been performing. Tomorrow, please do them a favor and don't harass them with things that you need checked. Give them a day to enjoy their own characters and plots. In addition, the admins would like the members to share which staff member they appreciate the most. For every four shout outs, we will pick a member who we think did the best shout out. The nice thing is not only will they get PAC, but the staff member they were giving a shout out to will also get PAC.

Code:
[u]Staff Member Name:[/u]
[u]Why you appreciate him/her: [/u]
Back to top Go down
Cloud McGee
Cloud McGee

PostSubject: Re: Staff Appreciation Day!   Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Staff Member Name: Koto
Why you appreciate him/her: I have only been here for a short while, but I appreciate Koto. He checked over my app quickly and commented on it. This may seem small and such but I made custom things for the first time. I know anyone could have checked it but he did. I appreciate you Koto,  appreciate you so very much.
Back to top Go down
[D] Soto
[D] Soto

PostSubject: Re: Staff Appreciation Day!   Staff Appreciation Day! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Staff Member Name: Blaine
Why you appreciate him/her: Well, appreciate doesn't explain it well. He helped a bunch when I rejoined, everything had changed since the last time I had joined. He was fast to look over my app and accept it. When it comes to custom stuff I needed help with, he was there and ready to help. Not only these things, but he is fucking hilarious. Proud to have you as an Admin Blaine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Appreciation Day!   Staff Appreciation Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Appreciation Day!
Page 1 of 1