Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

New Years in Kitai (Event)

Go down 
+5
Übermensch
Yuudai Uchiha
Serila
Silver Blade
Stephanie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Serila
Serila

New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years in Kitai (Event)   New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Serila had simply stayed on the sidelines during the entire fight, her body paralyzed in fear as she watched the events occur. She hadn't even chosen to see through the smoke to see the blood of all those around her. Karite had sat there growling in front of Serila the entire time, watching as they both waited for something to occur. Serila was afraid not just for herself but for everyone at the party, the queen in particular. In Serila's mind she believe she was going to die, that was the only thing in her mind she saw, but when she realized it was the queen who was the true target... Everything fell into place and Serila moved forward as the attackers were waited beside the defense minister as she watched the queen slowly brought over.

"Please my lady. I'm trained for medical procedures, allow me to tend to the queen, and yourself."

She was taking a great step over her normal boundaries as she stood there watching and waiting or the response. She didn't want to fail the queen a second time, she had frozen before and wasn't going to this time. She was kicking herself of the failure of action, she was even determined to treat the queen no matter what anyone else said. She would try her best to look the queen over. Even if it came down to standing up the the princess, and the defense minister.... She was willing to do it. The queen and royalty meant everything to the people, she was determined not to fail them again. Karite gave a growl of approval as Serila stood up for herself.
Back to top Go down
The Boulder
Veteran
Veteran
The Boulder

PostSubject: Re: New Years in Kitai (Event)   New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

OCC: Can we wait for the queen to post? Also brewser went for the neck/face/head... he wouldn't have stopped on the arm. I am thinking letting him keep his characters last moments out of curtsy. But the kill is mine.. Brewser clear aimed for the kill it says that in the post. Even if he gnawed on the arm he has human level intelligence he would have killed me. I would declare the kill mine.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: New Years in Kitai (Event)   New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 am

It had all happened quickly, and before she could catch up with the events swirling around her she found herself on the floor, with the new guest about to punch her into the ground. Luckily, a loyal shinobi killed him before he could do so, and her sister soon after had her in her arms. In anger and confusion the Queen go back on her feet and was whisked away. 

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Silver Blade
Silver Blade

PostSubject: Re: New Years in Kitai (Event)   New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 am

(Since the event is long done and over with, turning in for PAC.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years in Kitai (Event)   New Years in Kitai (Event) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Years in Kitai (Event)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2