Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Pleasure Boat EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Pleasure Boat EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Pleasure Boat EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Pleasure Boat EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Pleasure Boat EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Pleasure Boat EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Pleasure Boat EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Pleasure Boat EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Pleasure Boat EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Pleasure Boat EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Pleasure Boat EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Pleasure Boat EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Pleasure Boat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck
Veteran
Veteran
Chuck

Pleasure Boat Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure Boat   Pleasure Boat EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 am

The beach was warm, maybe even hot. Damn my life, Mr. Reydon Chalres thought to himself, surveying over the clear blue ocean, filled with insignificant swimmers, splashing around in the water like life was merely a game. And if life were a game, life would be a game like chess, bot like Marco Polo. These civilian clowns had no idea who he was, and what he was doing, sitting there on a pier jutting out into the ocean, mojito in hand. Well, the tropic mojito was one thing that could keep him calm. Mostly he was bothered by the children who accused him of being a “pirate”, due to his eye patch. No respect.

He was stuck in the summer heat due to his hopeful soon-to-be business partner Ms. Azai wanting to go and see the ocean. Mr. Charles might have looked like a pirate, and he might have a salty soul like the ocean, but the ocean really isn’t that great if you have to deal with the blistering heat of the devilish sun bearing down unto the umbrella over you.

Reydon had already removed his tan coat and removed his tie due to the heat, and was now left appearing as simply a very tall, masculine, dark skinned pirate wearing a striped blue shirt with various sweat stains appearing over his shirt. How Ms. Azai would enjoy this, Mr. Charles failed to see. Maybe she will start swimming halfway through? He chuckled to himself, which caused a few mothers to look at him with a worried glance, afraid that he might be a pirate diddler, trying to get his jollies off by watching the children play in their little bitty bathing suits. Nope, he had tried to look as non-threatening today as possible, removing the hook off of his hook hand, leaving him with just a solid gold stump over his right hand.

While it might have been a hot and humid day, the ocean air was refreshing. Mr. Charles, even flustered as he was by the heat, could feel the salt in the ocean giving him strength, drawing him power from their salty tides. He could barely keep himself from drinking it all in right there. He’d already drunk a gallon of salt water, but what harm could one more do?

He looked to the edge of the pier and saw a few passenger boats docking, they were going to be making a few rounds for couples and families to go and pretend they were on a cruise ship. If Mr. Charles wanted, he could have his own cruise ship, but he didn’t want one, it was much too hot. Maybe he would get one when it starts to cool down. Maybe Ms. Azai has one? He had never met her before this day, only knowing of her through her business ventures and her brother being the actual king of their small city. He had heard she was quite the looker too, but as much as he might enjoy that, he had previously decided that that, while a possible strategy to obtaining power, should not be his primary focus. What he really needed was a partner.

Glancing at his watch, Mr. Charles knew that in only moments he would be meeting Ms. Azai. He had sent here a formal message v.i.a. messenger boy, hoping to delay meeting her in person until today's meeting. With any luck, they would strike up an incredible partnership and take control of the city.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Pleasure Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasure Boat   Pleasure Boat EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

"Damn its hot..."

Miss Azai, also known as Kitai's Flower, was walking down the beach today. To be honest, it was the start of a busy week for her. Tomorow night she had a planned night in Donburi with her friends, while the next night after that she had a business meeting with someone looking to purchase the compound in Yakitori. Today however she had a meeting with probably the most interesting person out of all the people she would meet over the next week. From what she heard, people fancied him a pirate but he neither claimed or denied the title. If he was, he was probably the first. She did like trend setters though, that was for sure.

She was now almost to the piers, after stopping by a beached bar and ordering a drink that wasn't even on the menu. The bartender promised it would "get her on her level" those were his exact words. She wasn't quite sure what it meant but hey, you only live once.

She flinched slightly when her feet his the hot docks, but she quickly adjusted. From what she gathered from the rather timid messenger boy this guy was on dock C. It didn't take her too long to find it. The man was rumored to have a missing arm, and surely he did. She felt awkward now, walking towards the stained shirted man in her bikini, knowing full well this person could be a pedophile. She groaned as she took a gulp of her disastrously disgusting drink.

"H-Hello, Mister...?" She asked, she had already forgotten his name. His whole appearance was throwing her off. He was an oddly intriguing guy that caught peoples eye. He looked charismatic, something she would need if she wanted to get her company off of the ground. She stretched out her right arm for a hand shake, holding her drink in the other, clutched closely to her chest.

Back to top Go down
Chuck
Veteran
Veteran
Chuck

Pleasure Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasure Boat   Pleasure Boat EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:37 am

Mr. Charles was thinking to himself how much he hated the heat when he saw a short, rather attractive, pink haired woman walk unto the deck, almost dancing and jumping at the heat of the wooden floorboards. And to no surprise, she was adorned in a swimsuit, meaning she probably wanted to go swimming. Mr. Charles cursed his land legs for dressing well to a business meeting. He got up as she moved nearer to him, and she put out her hand and gave a half-hearted greeting, as though she was perplexed by his good looks. And to increase the ever growing awkward nonsense revolving around the scene, she protruded her right arm for a handshake, to which Mr. Charles would be inclined to receive with his own right hand, which at this point was a stub covered in a golden metal sheath, which had started to get pretty hot due to the weather.

To this he stuck out his metal covering, and shook it in the air in front of her and smiled.

"Sorry, bad choice with the handshake. Hahaha. Sorry if it spooks you, I'm really not that bad."

With this he lowered his metal hand and then took down to one knee and grabbed Ms. Azai's hand. Turning on his charm, which he had used to persuade both businessmen and businesswomen alike, he gave a slight kiss to her hand, and then bowed his head. He then stood up and grabbed a chair, all while speaking gently but with a class.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Azai, my name is Mr. Reydon Charles. I'm glad that you received my message and came to this meeting. I'm sorry that I could do nothing about this heat. Now shall we discuss business? Do you have any questions? Preferably not about my eye patch. Hahaha."

He immediately felt regretful about his joking comment, as it may have been unruly.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

Pleasure Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasure Boat   Pleasure Boat EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:22 pm

What was originally an awkward meet and greet turned into just a plain weird situation. The tall and rather large man was already intimating enough for her, but his hook that he extended out was what the icing on the cake was. She looked at the golden hook with raised eyebrows and she wasn't sure whether she felt sorry or a little sick at the fact that the guy had lost his hand...some how. She wasn't really interested in the details to be honest. She was sure they were gruesome.

"No problem at all, I hope you made the people responsible for that paid the price." She said as she lowered himself on one knee and grabbed her hand. She admitted she wasn't found of this pirate handling her prim and pampered hand. She had just gotten her nails done this morning. However she appreciated the effort this man was making to make this meeting as professional and good as possible.

She smiled and slide her glasses down to her face from her hair as the pirate turned around to grab a chair. With his back turned she downed her drink and tossed it overboard. Wasn't very lady-like to be getting lit during a meeting but it was going to be a long week so why not enjoy the time you had.

That is what she liked about this pirate guy, she was enjoying his unique character. It was far more interesting that the cardboard cutouts back at Kitai Castle. When he pulled up the chair she took the liberty of sitting in it. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to or not, but she didn't care. That alcohol would hit her soon if she didn't. "First Mr. Charles, thank you for the hospitality. You've done your best to make me feel at home." She said, looking around the ship.

"However, like you said we must get to business. We've set up this meeting for one reason, and that reason is that I'd like to become business partners. I've started an organization called The Initiative. The Initiative is interested in looking to expand its operations throughout the whole city, though we believe starting in Yakitori and within the Donburi. So far the Initiative has operations within the Health Industry. We are looking to expand into trade." She said as she starting flicking sand from under her nails.

"I've read the file we have on you and quite frankly I'm impressed. You've lost an arm and and eye and yet you continue to be one of the most reliable sailors right now. I'm offering you thee things for a valued partnership: a board position within the Initiative, a new ship that will be fit for a king, and I may be able to give you authority over the ports in the city. In return I ask for your trust and loyalty as we expand our operations over the city, and eventually the world."

"While it may be la to to take in, keep in mind the earning potential is quite frankly...huge." She said with a smile. "though it is not without risk, but looking at you I can tell you've taken plenty Mr. Charles." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pleasure Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasure Boat   Pleasure Boat Empty

Back to top Go down

Pleasure Boat
Page 1 of 1