Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". Empty
PostSubject: Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".   Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 am

I'm sure many Kirigakure members have heard of my character Isamu by now? Well, he has a younger brother, mentioned in the history and all since I first made Isamu. I need someone to play as his younger brother. Here are the details:

KAZAN JIROU:

Any volunteers? I have cookies.
Back to top Go down
MrJaffa
Veteran
Veteran
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".   Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 am

I wouldn't mind playing him, it'd be fun. But i'll have to think it over, as 3 characters may be a few to many for me.
Back to top Go down
MrJaffa
Veteran
Veteran
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".   Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 am

DO you have any ideas as to how his personality and relationship with his bro are?
Back to top Go down
[Zon]=iSaMu
Veteran
Veteran
[Zon]=iSaMu

PostSubject: Re: Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".   Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 am

You can build most of the personality. The thing is, the family's father passed away due to disease and they were left to live with their mother. Both of them are considerate of their mother but Isamu somewhat different towards others. The relationship between them as of recent mention are good. They both show respect towards each-other. There's this one rule though: Jirou is not allowed to leave the house after sunset without Isamu. That's all lol.

I'm okay with you volunteering but I'm hoping for more and choose someone I'm familiar with. Not that I don't want you to play Jirou but you did mention that you already have two active characters and three could be hard to manage. We'll see if anyone else volunteers and if they don't, you choose whether or not you want the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".   Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou". Empty

Back to top Go down

Read please: Open Character "Kazan Jirou".
Page 1 of 1