Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Status on Missions EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Status on Missions EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Status on Missions EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Status on Missions EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Status on Missions EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Status on Missions EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Status on Missions EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Status on Missions EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Status on Missions EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Status on Missions EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Status on Missions EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Status on Missions EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Status on Missions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Status on Missions   Status on Missions EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Alright so I heard some stuff about missions and the mission template a few days ago. But nothing since.

I assume it'll have balancing issues, e.g. Soloable missions giving exp may be a huge issue.

So I'd like to either hear where we are on that front o-o or if we aren't anywhere, I'd like to take that on, because I got randomly added to staff and other than being able to make half decent graphics I'm not good for much.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status on Missions   Status on Missions EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:22 am

If you would, it'd be great to create a bunch of missions for Kirigakure. Generic missions.
As soon as we open, I am going to be introducing an event, which will feature its own missions.
Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status on Missions   Status on Missions EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:30 am

I woouuuuuld, but I need to know what the site wants on the template.

I imagine something like

Name:
Description:
Completion Criteria:
Reward:

But I'm not sure how to throw up a reward system. Seeing as the exp system isn't up yet and solo missions shouldn't grant that much, if any, exp. Maybe completing several solo missions gives a decent exp package? I could make items for rewards but that kinda distances non weapon users. Maybe one time stat enhancement pills like Kiba has? Idk.

I'll totally make them, just need to know what to do with rewards.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status on Missions   Status on Missions EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:47 am

Oh... I forgot that the exp system wasnt up yet Teehee
10 exp per post + 5 more per every 300 words.
But that doesn't help you much when you dont know how much those points are worth.
I'll figure out how much skill points are worth, and speak with Lysander about Jutsu prices.

As for the template.

Code:

[b]Mission Name:[/b]
[b]Mission Location:[/b]
[b]Mission Rank:[/b]
[b]Under Orders Of:[/b]
[b]Mission Briefing:[/b]
[b]Mission Post Count:[/b]
[b]EXP Reward:[/b]
[b]Skill Point Reward:[/b]
[b]Additional:[/b]

Min. Post counts:
D-2.
C-4.
B-6.
A-8.
S-10.

Max. EXP Reward:
D-20 EXP.
C-35 EXP.
B-50 EXP.
A-65 EXP.
S-80 EXP.

Max. Skill Point Reward:
D-0 Skill points
C-0 Skill Points
B-1 Skill Point to specific area.
A-1 to 2 skill points to a specific area.
S-2 to 3 skill points to a specific area.

[Keep in mind that it should not be common for missions to have skill point rewards. Only give them if the mission is really in depth in that area, and would more than likely put someone through a lot of growth in that area, or force them to exercise a certain skill more than usual. An example could be something like a high ranked medical mission in which surgery must be performed, or something along those lines. In that case, it could give a skill point, if it's really intensive. Cant stress it enough, that I want these missions to be special. Also, all missions that have skill points attached cannot be repeated, and that is information that will go in the "additional" section.]

example Teehee

Mission Name: Blah blah...
Mission Location: Mizu no Kuni (or) Hi no Kuni (or) Kirigakure no Sato/Konohagakure no Sato
Mission Rank: You know how that goes.
Under Orders Of: Who gave the orders. "Mizukage" or "Hokage," or some other obvious employer for most missions. If a mission is designed so that it's on the spot, and not premeditated, then you can put N/A in that section. An example of one such mission would be, Iunno, a volcano erupting and you have to fucking save that shit, without being told. Make sense?
Mission Briefing: The missions description.
Mission Post Count: explained above
EXP Reward: explained above
Skill Point Reward: explained above [rare]
Additional: repeatable, non repeatable, character level permissible, etc [Example: Repeatable | Genin Permissible]

Just made all that shit up Teehee
But it works, I guess.
Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status on Missions   Status on Missions EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Administrators are the only people allowed to make topics in the mission sections.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status on Missions   Status on Missions EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:42 am

Just make the missions, and post them here so that I can review them. Need to look over them just to make sure that something does not blatantly disrupt the site plot. But it shouldn't be a problem. You're only making the generic missions, and there doesn't have to be many at the start. Two of each rank? One S.

Perhaps a few more in the lower ranks. Simple ones, but something to do nevertheless. In Konoha, please do the chasing the devil cat :3 Simple mission, without much yield, but blah! Brilliant mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status on Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status on Missions   Status on Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Status on Missions
Page 1 of 1