Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Chakrams [Open Use]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

Chakrams [Open Use] Empty
PostSubject: Chakrams [Open Use]   Chakrams [Open Use] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 am

Chakrams [Open Use] Dynasty.Warriors.240.464763

Have you ever looked at your spiky shurkien and thought "Hey, these are too spiky" or been playing frisby and thought "Man, I wish I could play this in my ninja job" Well look no further, for your answer lies in the circular glory of the chakram!

Name: Double Chakrams
Range:

• 60 centimeter radius
  • 10 Meters Thrown

Appearance:

Chakrams are circular in shape with a bladed edge, this set comes with the frame made from brass giving it a shining yellow finish. Underneath the frame the metal is arched slightly, allowing the weapon to glide through the air smoothly. Though many sets have a fully bladed edge this set only has a blade on one side, though when flying the chakram spins fast enough that it may as well be fully bladed.

The blade is attached to the framework, rather than being a bladed side of it. Protruding out of one side on each of the discs, the blade follows the curve of the chakram to around halfway where it trails off into a spike leaving a half moon shape around the weapon.

Abundance: Widely Available
Unique Abilities:
[list]
[*]Soaring Blade - This blade is made for the express purpose of being able to glide smoothly through the air. Unlike smaller ranged weapons it's shape allows it to make smooth curves making them more maneuverable and accurate than lesser ranged weaponry such as kunai, while it's shape makes it fly swifter through the air than something less airodynamyc like a fuuma shuriken.
[*]Spinning Blade - Most movements with this weapon in melee combat are based around spinning. This makes the disk far better for parrying than a sword  which has far straighter lines of attack. It is particularly useful at for disarming off balance weaponry such as foes attempting to use two handed blades with a single hand.
Back to top Go down

Chakrams [Open Use]
Page 1 of 1