Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Best Animation in Anime EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Best Animation in Anime EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Best Animation in Anime EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Best Animation in Anime EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Best Animation in Anime EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Best Animation in Anime EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Best Animation in Anime EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Best Animation in Anime EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Best Animation in Anime EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Best Animation in Anime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

Best Animation in Anime Empty
PostSubject: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:26 am

Okay, so the main reason I watch anime isn't really for plot or characters or normal stuff, but I tend to go more towards anime that overblow their animation budget, going for really cool stuff. Lately though I haven't been watching anything. Would like some recommendations.

So guys, what are the anime you've seen with the highest quality animation?
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 am

The only thing that comes to mind, actually, is Pokémon Origin. I just found it tonight, and I was surprised by its epic animation. If you dont know what it is, it's Pokémon without Ash, Brock, Misty, and all of that shit. It's identical to the gameboy game, with all of the original Pokémon. I dont know if it's what you're looking for at all, but it might actually take you by surprise. It should be noted that I think very poorly of the other Pokémon shows, with Ash, etc, after having seen this show. It's fricken incredible Pokémon battles! Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Zenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 am

It kind of depends on what you see as high quality; some people feel that lots of CG is high quality, some feel that well done hand drawn animation is higher quality, some feel the quality is in highly detailed animation where even minor details are drawn in, and some feel that the "Realistic Style" which tries to look as close to real life as possible while still being anime is quality. Then of course there is simply anime that is shown in super Hi-Def where quality is based on the presentation quality (like Blu-Ray vs captured from TV video quality).
Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:32 pm

I tend to see it as the amount and detail of animations. For the majority of the time weekly anime such as Naruto, Fairy Tail and Bleach use recycled standing around footage with little other than the lips moving so they can save on their budget. For instance an animated spinning stick can be made by either animating a stick frame by frame and have it move really fast, or you can make a spinning blur shape to represent it, the former type will result in better animation.

Already seen Pokemon Origins Razz
Back to top Go down
Keita
Veteran
Veteran
Keita

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Fate/Zero
Sword of the Stranger(movie)
Redline(movie)
Kyoukai no Kanata
Noragami
Psycho Pass
Kara no Kyoukai
--------------
All I can think of right now, but the animation on all of these is completely amazing, especially Fate/Zero, it seems like the budget for it could have bought a small country.

Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Omg Keita, you saw Kyoukai no Kanata? Oh my gosh I nearly died watching that show it was so amazing.

Yeah I've wanted to watch Fate/Zero for a while, but I have no idea what it's about, is it just like, genderbent king arthur or something?
Back to top Go down
Matthias
Veteran
Veteran
Matthias

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:38 am

Fate has its own universe of mages, set in the modern world. There are 7 servants summoned by 7 mages to compete in the Holy Grail War- a deathmatch free for all where masters and servants collide with one another to obtain the Holy Grail, a mystical wish granting chalice. The servants are heroes throughout history, and in Fate/Zero you have heroes such as Gilgamesh, Alexander the Great, and King Arthur (who is summoned as a woman). Fate/Zero is LEAGUES better than Fate/Stay Night, and the rules of the war are detailed pretty heavily in the first episode, so you shouldn't have much of a problem understanding it. The graphics are glorious and very well done, even implementing a bit of 3-D CG to contrast the traditional 2-D anime. The plot is fantastic as well. If you're one of those people like me that love a great soundtrack, Fate/Zero has that as well. It's just simply a 10/10 anime.

Sword of The Stranger is a fantastic hour and a half movie that revolves around a No-name swordsman who defends a child from being sacrificed for the Ming(?) Dynasty Emperor who wishes to gain immortality. The protagonist can be akin to Ruroni Kenshin, as they are based off the same legendary swordsman. Despite its short length, the battles are very well done and the characterization and emotion is incredible.

Psycho-Pass is set in a future where law enforcement operates under the judgement of an AI. It's by the same developer as Fate/Zero, along with the character design of the creator of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano. Personal plots and vengeance all tie together in the end as characters battle psychologically, emotionally, and physically to keep the peace in Japan by eliminating the criminals, while trying not to become what they are hunting and be judged themselves. A dominant antagonist shows himself in the latter part of the series, and as the series progresses, more becomes known of him and the development of the AI judgement system. Very interesting and definitely worth a watch.

I think Keita basically covered everything I would've mentioned, but the above are certainly my favorites. I haven't finished watching Kara no Kyoukai and will probably go back to it at some point.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 am

I just finished pokemon origins, and I was so sad that it ended. Amazing little episodes, why only four v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Animation in Anime   Best Animation in Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Animation in Anime
Page 1 of 1