Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

What's Everyone's RP History?

Go down 
+8
Kaira
Zenjiro
ForsakenM~
Stephanie
Matthias
Ezekiel
Castor Shells
SpringBreeze
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

What's Everyone's RP History? Empty
PostSubject: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Kay, so I know most of us have a long history with Naruto and all. But I was interested to hear what kind of other stuff people have rped in the past and would like to rp in the future.

So I'll go first.

Has Roleplayed:

• Naruto
  • Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Bleach (Incredibly Poorly)
  • Original Fantasy
  • Plain Medieval Stuff
  • Twilight (Don't Hate Me >> It was before the movies)
  • Plain Martial Arts
  • Persona (Briefly)

Would Like to Try:

• More Original Fantasy
  • Zelda
  • Harry Potter (Don't Judge D<)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Soul Eater
  • Beyond the Boundary
  • SAO
  • Comics
  • Something Ridiculously Average and Boring
Back to top Go down
Castor Shells
Castor Shells

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Ahh jeez...I'm sure I'll miss some but...

About 13 years ago I started my first written RP. As a kid I used to "LARP" with my brothers and cousins and friends. Grab the broom and unscrew the handle. Pick up stick and pretend theyre swords. Use toy guns to play "Resident Evil" larps in my back yard. But my first written RP was Zoids. We used an AOL chatroom and dice to decide damage. That spawned a G-Gundam RPG, Gundam Wing, and even a Digimon RPG. I stopped RPing for a long time and about 8 years ago I picked up Naruto as my first forum based RP. From there I've done Pokemon, Digimon, High School Super Powers, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, generic Medieval setting, and recently an "MMO game" rpg. Think SAO and .Hack for examples.

I've done Naruto the longest and it's easily my comfort zone. I know so much about the lore and world thanks to running my own for so long that it's just easy to jump into, it's why I chose Naruto to be my first RP since I kinda quit. I'm interested in more custom RPs that isn't based specifically on any series and I'd much rather shoot for something set in a current year because again, it's the most familiar setting.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:36 pm

I've been doing this for 8-9 years now...

Half of which I did not rp in a progressive way but I did see a sharp increase in ability within the past few years. I had a one-year hiatus 3 years ago, but it was more of a 6-7 month hiatus.

What I RP now

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Soul Eater
  • Naruto

What I have RP'd

• Bleach (LOTS. AND LOTS. AND LOTS. OF BLEACH SITES)
  • Believe or not, Bakugan
  • Compilation RP on this unofficial rp site
  • Quite a few Original ones, mostly Martial Arts and Academy RPs.
  • Original but quite similar to TES
  • Briefly Megaman
  • Star Wars BRIEFLY
  • DBZ briefly
  • Fairy Tail briefly
  • A small Assassin's Creed RP that died sadly
  • Full Metal Alchemist

What I'd like to try

• Legend of Zelda
  • Mass Effect
  • The Witcher
  • Deus Ex
  • Thief
  • Assassin's Creed to a larger extent
  • Attack on Titan
  • Code Geass
  • Gundam
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Devil May Cry (would be on the RP'd list, but it was something I'd like to forget)
  • Digimon, but the one where they turned into digimon
  • inFamous
  • Prototype
Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:45 pm

I like the idea of Mass Effect Eazies xD You could have a ton of customization options, like biotic amps, gun customization, crews instead of clans, augmentations like Deus Ex, and different classes to match the classes in ME.
Back to top Go down
Matthias
Veteran
Veteran
Matthias

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm

I've RP'd Naruto, Fairytail, Bleach, and Avatar. Now I only do Naruto, since I got booted off the FT site for challenging the owner's authority :/ He was only there for like, 2 months throughout the year, so me and the rest of the staff took charge. I guess he saw it as a threat. The people that acted as admin were let off staff temporarily, while the mods like me were either kicked off the site or quit. The site isn't quite the same.

Regardless, I'm glad to be back here and be a part of rebuilding the first site I ever RP'd on. When I first started, I had originally never planned on joining a text-based forum. When I searched "Naruto RP", I expected a flash game or something to torrent to pop up, but I got this site to my surprise. After reading through the rules and talking to some people over the chatbox, namely Keita, Kairin (Jeffy), and Recon, I decided to start RPing and haven't looked back since 8th grade. It helped that there were several others just starting up in Kiri, such as RLGruber and I believe SA's Taski as well as Keita's Stein. It was a lot of fun and I hope I can continue throughout my years in college on this site!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Veteran
Veteran
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

You started when SA was starting? Damn you make me feel old.

As for me...

I started on a site called Ninjavillage, joined here with a group of 8 people who planned to whip the site out through deathmatches, I killed an S rank on my first topic, after he thought I would cyber with him in a topic, I tied him down and chopped him in half lul. Haven't looked back.

I've been on Ingoos branches (Onegoo, US, etc...) But I've just been here the entire time. While I originally lost interest in the series while I was young it was the people that kept me coming back.
Back to top Go down
ForsakenM~
Veteran
Veteran
ForsakenM~

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Ezekiel wrote:
I've been doing this for 8-9 years now...

Half of which I did not rp in a progressive way but I did see a sharp increase in ability within the past few years. I had a one-year hiatus 3 years ago, but it was more of a 6-7 month hiatus.

What I RP now

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Soul Eater
  • Naruto

DUDE, I would love to RP Soul Eater and KH. Link me up to those site, bro ham! PM me!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:34 am

I'd rather do it the official way and put them in an ad section.
Back to top Go down
Zenjiro

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:00 am

I started RPing...*sigh*...20 years ago this July.... I am so very old.

It all started with Warhammer 40k that my old babysitter had played and got me into, I joined a mailing list that not only discussed the wargame but did some casual RPing too. Thus was my introduction tot he world of RP! I only casually RPed until I was out of High School since I was into sports to a truly insane degree, but then my eyes declined and I had to choose to study or do sports in college so I found myself with lots of free time and nothing else to do with it.

My Naruto RPing actually started when the manga first started being scanlated by Manga Readers, I ended up getting made the mod in charge of their Naruto discussion forum and to keep the members having fun I ran some RPs on and off. After that I ended up on my first dedicated Naruto RP site called "Shinobi Grave" and then on to many others. Of the sites still around I spent some time on Engi No Jutsu but left in disgust when I saw the staff abuse/favoritism (though that was a few years ago so perhaps thats fixed now *shrug*). I did some Fairy Tail, One Piece, School RP, ect... for a time and then about two years ago did my first Bleach RP over at a still very popular Bleach RP site where I was staff for most of my stay (I left because of disagreement with the staff getting switched to a dictatorship and they are probably not so happy with me now).

When I first started forum RPing was still pretty new and free-form was the rule rather than the exception it is today. Since then I've played and helped develop/enforce every system between free-form and very strict stat systems, though I tend to favor something in the middle range with enough system to help reduce the staff workload regarding combat conflicts and enough freedom to express my creativity lavishly. I'm up for RPing most anything so long as the rules are not too restrictive (restrictive doesn't always mean effective) so really there isn't much of a point in listing everything I want to RP. I never got into Pokemon/Digimon or the like though so I guess I wouldn't really want to RP anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:31 am

My first ever roleplay was Harry Potter!

Currently

• Naruto
  • Persona

Past

• Superhero
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • Fairy Tail
  • School-Life
  • Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Universe
  • Percy Jackson
  • Supernatural (Not the Show)
  • Harry Potter
  • Homestuck
  • Original Fantasy
  • Soul-Eater
  • Romance
  • Resident Evil
  • Star Wars

What I Want to RP

• SAO
  • Elder Scrolls
  • LoTR
  • In Time
  • More Fantasy
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • More Original Fantasy
  • More Scifi
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:42 am

Those are some long lists guys o3o

Has Roleplayed:
Naruto
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Percy Jackson
Superhero
Original Fantasy (briefly)

Would Like to Try:
Game of Thrones
Fairy Tail
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:48 am

Has RP'd.
Naruto... [mostly.]
Pokémon.
Bleach.
The Walking Dead.
Star Wars.
Superhero.
Cant think of anything else...
But there is very possibly more...

Stuffs I wanna RP.
Naruto.
Pokémon... [there's just no good forum.]
Lord of the Rings.
Not really much else...

Last edited by CleverYamanaka on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 am

Eman set up a pokemon rp once Zack xD I was a grass gym leader. I think the problem was Emzy doesn't recruit people until he finishes the site, and he never finishes them.

Much surprised Kaira has done homestuck stuff D:
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:23 am

SpringBreeze wrote:
Eman set up a pokemon rp once Zack xD I was a grass gym leader. I think the problem was Emzy doesn't recruit people until he finishes the site, and he never finishes them.

Much surprised Kaira has done homestuck stuff D:

Really? D: Why Nisha?
Back to top Go down
SpringBreeze
Veteran
Veteran
SpringBreeze

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:14 pm

I'm surprised it's rpable at all xD Much confuzles
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:17 pm

SpringBreeze wrote:
I'm surprised it's rpable at all xD Much confuzles

It is =D
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Veteran
Veteran
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Have RP'd:

• Pokémon (Poorly)
  • DB/DBZ
  • Naruto
  • Fairy Tail
  • Bleach
  • Zelda
  • Sonic (Yes, as in the hedgehog. Gotta go fast.)
  • Fantasy/Medieval
  • SAO
  • Kingdom Hearts (Again, poorly. Tsumi can't keyblade well. >.> )
  • Accel World
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Harvest Moon (If ever there was a "Ridiculously average and boring", this is it.)

Want to RP:

• Assassin's Creed
  • Far-future something, preferably with aliens.
  • Dangan Ronpa (or however you spell that. >.>)
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Magi
  • Artemis Fowl. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Tsuni omo.....

Were you on KHRP with Yima and Etzolix and other well known names ( so you can possibly recognize)
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 am

"Far-future something, preferably with aliens."
-Tsumi Buredo

Star Wars :\
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Veteran
Veteran
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:09 am

.....STAR WARS IS A THING, ISN'T IT? :D

*Runs off to sign up for SWTOR because huehuehue*
Back to top Go down
Hestaby
Section Leader
Section Leader
Hestaby

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:37 am

Www.barp.com
Www.hollowgame.com
Full Metal Alchemist (Modern Day Variant)
Sword Art Online
Ultimate Shinobi
Naruto Revolution
Power Rangers
Occult site

I am combat proficient due to Hollow. That shit was intense.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Omg I remember Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Hestaby
Section Leader
Section Leader
Hestaby

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Kaira..... Who were you on Hollow?
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Graphics Administrator
Graphics Administrator
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:10 am

:C I was your drow trainee. Y-you forgot!
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:04 am

Alright, someone cough it up ._.
What's this Hollow all about?

Lysander... Power Rangers?

Tsumi Buredo wrote:
.....STAR WARS IS A THING, ISN'T IT? :D

*Runs off to sign up for SWTOR because huehuehue*

Errmmm.
I dont know which one that is.
But.

Star Wars RP: Chaos is also great!
Was there for awhile. Great fun!
Unlimited plot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Everyone's RP History?   What's Everyone's RP History? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Everyone's RP History?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next