Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
In-Character World//Setting EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
In-Character World//Setting EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
In-Character World//Setting EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
In-Character World//Setting EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
In-Character World//Setting EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
In-Character World//Setting EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
In-Character World//Setting EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
In-Character World//Setting EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
In-Character World//Setting EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
In-Character World//Setting EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
In-Character World//Setting EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
In-Character World//Setting EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

In-Character World//Setting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Administrator
Administrator
Jericho

In-Character World//Setting Empty
PostSubject: In-Character World//Setting   In-Character World//Setting EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 pm

To put it simply...where are we at in the IC world? What is the story line thus far? Just posting a few topics to start discussion and see what needs to be done.

POST IDEAS//SUGGESTIONS//WHATEVER.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In-Character World//Setting   In-Character World//Setting EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:18 am

I should be posting some information about this forum's IC world. As for a concept, basis, and plot for this forum, I was thinking it might even be a fun idea to focus on the Minor Nations of Naruto's world. Not much is mentioned about them in the way of epics and tales, so it would be rather neat to make our own representations of each country's histories, and play on what little we know about some of the Minor Nations. My thinking behind this is as follows. Minor Nations have certainly made themselves appealing to the viewers of the anime [or readers of the manga], with villages such as the Rain Village [Amegakure] or the Land of Ice [Yukigakure]. There are even villages like the Grass, Waterfall, Star, and Sky that have made appearances in the anime's fillers, offering small amounts of information, and plot, without concluding everything there is to know. Essentially, leaving room for creative development with a rope to hang on to.
Back to top Go down
CleverYamanaka
Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

PostSubject: Re: In-Character World//Setting   In-Character World//Setting EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:40 am

Concluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Character World//Setting   In-Character World//Setting Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Character World//Setting
Page 1 of 1