Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Table of Contents
Latest topics
» Happy new year Ingoo
Summon Template EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 am by Kye

» -
Summon Template EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 pm by Kye

» "Ninja-Tales [AU Next Gen Naruto RP]"
Summon Template EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 3:16 am by White Fox

» 광주휴게텔Op*ss*2점넷 광주안마후기🇱🇰광주오피ガ오피쓰 광주건마
Summon Template EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 am by MaxGarrison56515

» 제주건마μ오피쓰후기[OPSS][2][NET]⚓제주풀싸롱♐제주오피ゃ제주안마
Summon Template EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:49 am by MaxGarrison56515

» Sigh
Summon Template EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:24 pm by Kye

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Summon Template EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 am by Rush

» An actual, legitimate post.
Summon Template EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am by kbackperc

» Tiffany & Co Classic COIN EDGE DISC Pendant - $58.00 : Professional tiffany outlet stores, web-intera.com
Summon Template EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:23 am by kbackperc

» Replica Watches, Fake Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Omega Watches for Sale
Summon Template EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 am by kbackperc

» Bring Me Out
Summon Template EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am by Raishimaru

» Links of London Charm - Letter W charm - $28.80 : links of london, jewelryhand.com
Summon Template EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 pm by Heartbeat

Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning. © All Rights Reserved.

Summon Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mappel6
Veteran
Veteran
Mappel6

Summon Template Empty
PostSubject: Summon Template   Summon Template EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 am

Here is a simple summon template that I put together; adapted from the Character Template we have as Summons are essentially another "character," and should be treated as such rather than a weapon or tool as the previous template made it out to be. All sorts of feedback and what-not are accepted. Keep in mind that the styling could be changed; I only carried over the Character Template styling so that it has styling and could be presentable as a "template" in its current form, but it could be changed to fit the purpose more. Anyways, have at it. And yes, it might still have some parts that haven't been properly "summon-ized," however I feel as if it is mostly complete as a basic template for the purpose.

Summon Template URL
 [Please insert a picture of the animal used as a summon here.]

Basic Information:
Name: [Place the name of your summon here.]
Species: [Be sure to place the common name of the animal here.]
Gender: [Male or Female. If the species in question has no defined gender (i.e., genders can be swapped at will or the like), you can place N/A in this section.]
Appearance: [Write in detail about the appearance of the summon. This should supplement the picture, and ideally should be at least one to two paragraphs.
Personality: [Write in detail how the summon acts. Be creative and write at least two paragraphs.]
Goals: [Does the summon have any particular life goals? This could be anything; a summon could simply want to get a contract made, or could be wishing for world domination.]

Summon Information:
Size: [Small, Medium, Large, etc. Generally applies only to summons in a family. If this does not apply, put N/A.]
Rank: [C Rank, B Rank, A rank, S Rank, etc. Skill level as well as the rank of Kuchiyose used to summon for cost and limitation purposes.]
Loyalty: [Is the summon loyal to a village, the summon's contractors, a specific person, etc.?]

Skill Information:
[See Summon Guide for guidelines on how to set this section up.]
Skill Specialty: [Pick 2 specialties: Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry.]
-Main:
-Sub:
-Tertiary: [For A-rank or higher with Special Characteristic only]
Elemental Affinity:
-Main: [Choose the elemental affinity of your character's chakra.]
-Sub:
-Advanced: [In terms of summons, an advanced element can be something unique to that summon or family. An example is the Toads' Toad Oil in Naruto.]

Special Characteristics:
Special Characteristics: [These should be selected from our previously approved list of Special Characteristics or custom made here for approval. See Summon Guide for guidelines on SCs for summons.]
Spoiler:

History Information:
History: [Please write a detailed description on how the summon came about; perhaps where it was found, how it was contracted or something else. Be creative and write at least two to three paragraphs, preferably divided into Arcs for organization purposes.]

Techniques:
[This is where your summon's Jutsu are to be posted with their proper formatting. The Jutsu a summon starts with is determined by the Summon Guide, as well as excess word count on the contracting mission.]
Spoiler:

Code:
[center][img]URL[/img]
  [Please insert a picture of the animal used as a summon here.]

[size=18][b][u]Basic Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] [Place the name of your summon here.]
[b]Species:[/b] [Be sure to place the common name of the animal here.]
[b]Gender:[/b] [Male or Female. If the species in question has no defined gender (i.e., genders can be swapped at will or the like), you can place N/A in this section.]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [Write in detail about the appearance of the summon. This should supplement the picture, and ideally should be at least one to two paragraphs.
[b]Personality:[/b] [Write in detail how the summon acts. Be creative and write at least two paragraphs.]
[b]Goals:[/b] [Does the summon have any particular life goals? This could be anything; a summon could simply want to get a contract made, or could be wishing for world domination.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Summon Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Size: [/b][Small, Medium, Large, etc. Generally applies only to summons in a family. If this does not apply, put N/A.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [C Rank, B Rank, A rank, S Rank, etc. Skill level as well as the rank of Kuchiyose used to summon for cost and limitation purposes.]
[b]Loyalty:[/b] [Is the summon loyal to a village, the summon's contractors, a specific person, etc.?]

[center][size=18][b][u]Skill Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[See Summon Guide for guidelines on how to set this section up.]
[b]Skill Specialty:[/b] [Pick 2 specialties: Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry.]
-[i]Main:[/i]
-[i]Sub:[/i]
-[i]Tertiary:[/i] [For A-rank or higher with Special Characteristic only]
[b]Elemental Affinity:[/b]
-[i]Main:[/i] [Choose the elemental affinity of your character's chakra.]
-[i]Sub:[/i]
-[i]Advanced:[/i] [In terms of summons, an advanced element can be something unique to that summon or family. An example is the Toads' Toad Oil in Naruto.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Special Characteristics:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Special Characteristics:[/b] [These should be selected from our previously approved list of Special Characteristics or custom made here for approval. See Summon Guide for guidelines on SCs for summons.]
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[/spoiler]

[center][size=18][b][u]History Information:[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]History:[/b] [Please write a detailed description on how the summon came about; perhaps where it was found, how it was contracted or something else. Be creative and write at least two to three paragraphs, preferably divided into Arcs for organization purposes.]

[center][size=18][b][u]Techniques:[/u][/b][/size]
[This is where your summon's Jutsu are to be posted with their proper formatting. The Jutsu a summon starts with is determined by the Summon Guide, as well as excess word count on the contracting mission.][/center]
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] [Whatever the name of your jutsu is.]
[b]Rank:[/b] [This is the minimum rank required to use this jutsu.
[b]Cost:[/b] [The suggested default cost of a jutsu is a cost of two ranks below for utility jutsu and a cost of one rank below for combat jutsu.  However more powerful jutsu may require higher costs.
[b]Type:[/b] [Ninjutsu, Eijutsu(Medical), Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Puppetry, Kinjutsu, Sensory]
[b]Trigger:[/b] [This field is exclusively for Genjutsu.  If this is not a Genjutsu, you may delete this field.]
[b]Element:[/b] [Katon(Fire), Fūton(Wind), Raiton(Lightning), Doton(Earth), Suiton(Water), or an advanced element.]
[b]Range:[/b] [Explain how far your jutsu is effective for.]
[b]Clan:[/b] [Is your jutsu a clan technique?  If so, which clan?]
[b]Description:[/b] [Describe for us exactly what your jutsu does and how.]
[b]Canon:[/b] [Is your jutsu from a pre-approved list on the site?]
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down

Summon Template
Page 1 of 1